Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

living louder {fifthies}

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

living louder {fifthies} Empty living louder {fifthies}

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Stepping into the class, Afonka twirled his wand between his fingers, glancing around the classroom to give him something to do.

He'd always enjoyed this class, and even though his life was changing in front of him, he'd always like the class. It was simple. They learnt spells. They weren't necessarily easy spells, but in theory the class was easy.

Nodding, he sat down at the back of the class, eyes still scanning the room.
    Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

living louder {fifthies} Empty Re: living louder {fifthies}

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 am

Shamus enter the classroom and saw a Hrabrost Student in the classroom.Shamus looked at him then he took a seat. Then he managed to say.Shamus was in the classroom for a while.

Shamus looked at the kid then he said. " You like this class?" asked Shamus.Shamus then took a seat then he got his stuff out and then he waited to think.Shamus was happy this was a good class.Shamus loved each class because he was a Durmstrang Lover.

Shamus was happy then he got his wand out. " You in Hrabrost?" asked Shamus.Then Shamus was happy to be him and not anyone else he was ever a copier.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:01 am

Prancing into the room, Lae decided to enter the class wearing the classic Bubble Head Charm. Besides her make-up being a total mess, it was also something the Fifth Years were supposed to learn that day. She loved this; she was sure she did this last year, but whatever.

Even if it was a little repetitive, Lae didn't care. Being in a Bubble Head makes her feel relaxed, and it helps her remember that yes, the world does have limits.

"Good morning!" she sang, her voice slightly muffled "guess what we're going to learn todaaaaaaay?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Watching the boy enter the classroom, Afonka gave him a smile, raising a hand to wave. "I do," he said, "that's why I take it. I wouldn't take a class I didn't like."

Afonka shrugged. It was true. It was the reason he didn't take potions. He didn't have the patience to wait for a potion to finish.

"Yes..." he said, trailing off with a frown, glancing down at his Hrabrost schemes robes. Wasn't that sort of obvious? Shrugging it off, he glanced up at the sound of footsteps.

His eyes lighting up as he grinned at Professor Bellamy, he laughed softly at the Bubble-Head charm around her head. "The Bubble-Head charm," he sang back in reply, stiffling a laugh.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm

"Excuse me," Paloma said, peeking her head in the class and giving the teacher a sheepish smile, "sorry I'm late."

She stifled a laugh as she walked in and saw Professor Bellamy's head, quickly taking a seat in the front. Well, that was a good charm to start the year with.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:03 am

"Indeed, Mr. Alkaev!" Lae grinned, "five points to Hrabrost!" She then pranced around the room, and frowned when she saw one of her own students be late. "Well, Miss Poots, because this is still very on in the year I'll let you off, but I won't be this lenient any longer."

The Professor popped the bubble off her head, letting her blonde locks loose. "Okay," she announced, "does any of you know the incantation?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 am

Haze cried when she came into the classroom. "Professor Bellamy," she exclaimed. "Is being chased by a group of angry first years who thought you hid a Niffler in their bedrooms a good reason to be late? If not, I'm like, sorry." She then ran towards the front of the classroom and sat down next to a random male Uchitel.

"Uh... Bubble Head Charm?" she answered. "Is the incantation Bubbletus Headtus?"
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 am

Lae snickered, though it was a good-hearted one, "No, Miss Bass... nice try though." The bell resounded, the ringing giving pain to the blonde's ears. "Well, children. Time does fly when you're having fun, doesn't it? Class dismissed!"

Lesson One... OUT~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 am