Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Shamus LeFrem
Manda
Afonka Alkaev
7 posters

change the world {fifthies}

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

change the world {fifthies} Empty change the world {fifthies}

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:30 pm

This'd always been his favourite class. And he expected that no matter what happened, it always would be.

Because it had always been the one he was best at.

Leaning back in his chair, Afonka sighed contently, grinning up at the ceiling.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

change the world {fifthies} Empty Re: change the world {fifthies}

Post by Manda Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

"I HATE PEOPLE!" The red head shouted, as she stormed into the classroom. She got just into another fight that was caused by... well... Kait. The red head yelled an insult at a seventh year, and they kind of... well, start beating up each other. Students had to separate them, and Kait escaped before a teacher came.

Her right eye very sore, she sat by Fonny.
    Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 am

Shamus walked in the classroom then he took a seat in the front.Shamus took his sachel.Shamus had been very handsome this whole year.Shamus was now a teenegar.Shamus was very different now he was like his dad.

Shamus was dreaming of becomeing a prefect but the dream never came true.Shamus had turned to a more ambious boy which immpreset his parents.

Shamus was dreaming of becoming a handsome wizard.Shamus was very cool now he had peeps.Shamus just twriled his wand and waited.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 am

The new prefect had quietly trailed behind Kait, shaking her head and giggling quietly at her fellow Hrabrost and friend. The brunette hadn't exactly been there during the fight but she had managed to watch the students seperate them.

Waving at Afonka, a boy she had never really met, despite them being in the same house, Anya took a seat nex to Kait and shook her head with a bright smile.

"You know, I'm supposed to be taking points away from you... but I think I'll let it slide this time," she smirked as she placed her bag on top of the desk in front of her. "Just make sure that next time you get into a fight, drag that kid into a broom closet."

It was unlike her to actually encourage Kait and her habits but lately, Anya was far from feeling like herself. The past arguments with Lena were the cause, even if the brunette would deny it.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 am

Alexa walked into her classroom and shut the door. She turned and smiled at the class her. Her blonde waist length hair was flowing around her for a change and she was wearing the best tighting fitting purple and silver robes. She went to the front of the classroom and turned to face her class.

"Good Morning Fifth Years and welcome back to a new year at Durmstrang. Now this year is all your upcoming owl year and now the hard work begins. Now I'm warning every one of you, if you think you want to mess... Or get away with murder in this class, you'll be out of my class before you have achieved you Transfigurative Arts Owl qualification." Alexa warned, looking each student in the eyes.

"This is one of the hardest classes at this school, but none of last years fifth years failed Transfiguration, and those students got a exceed expectations or a outstanding. So this is where I want you to all shine. If you have been holding yourself back, don't. So, any questions before I start?" Alexa asked her class.
    Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 am

Shamus looked at the Professor then he knotted deeply.Shamus was frighten a bit this was his year he worried about. Then he managed to raise his hand to ask a question. Shamus was nervous though his dad was teaching hunting.Shamus was stuck in Transfigrative Arts.Shamus was loving this school year a bit but accept for the owls.

Shamus had been excited once his dad got a job at Durmstrang.Shamus hopped he be a prefect but next year he give it a shot.Shamus was excited when he was training this year.Shamus was hopping this would be a smooth year in Durmstrang.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Lena dashed into the classroom, opening the door. God, being a Prefect was horrible. Not only did she run into one couple snogging in the corridors, she ran into two. It took her a hell of a lot to tell them to get to class. As well as risking their tardiness, she was risking her own as well.

God, no wonder Patricia hated being a Prefect. Too many sacrifices.

"Sorry for my tardiness, Professor!" exclaimed the girl, shutting the door gently behind her. "I had a few... problems to solve including people snogging in the halls." As if on cue, the Prefect badge on her shone in the sunlight. She immediately sat down next to the other Uchitel boy, avoiding the glances of her stupid, filthy, incoherent Hrabrost ex-friends. So what if she got house points taken off her? She was just busy, trying to rule the world.

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Poking her eye, Kait suspected she got a black eye. How great, she had a shiner.

Looking up at Anya, Kait gave her a quick grin. "And hello to you too. And.... IS THAT A PREFECT BADGE I SEE ON YOU!" The red head shrieked, leaning on the table for support.

Sitting on the table, Kait smiled innocently at the teacher. "I have one, how long did it take for you to grow out your hair?" She asked, not bothering to come up with a good question. She just wanted to annoy her a bit.

Ignoring Lena, Kait spinned on her desk.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Jumping out of his skin at Kait's sudden yell, Afonka leaned back in his chair too far, falling over and hitting the ground. "Oww," he groaned, sitting up to rub the back of his head. Looking up at the girl, he shook his head softly. He wasn't angry at her at all, more amused than anything else. "What happened?" he asked, standing up, dragging his chair back up onto its legs to sit back on it.

Waving to everyone who came in, he looked up at the professor, sitting up a little straighter in his seat. He'd always known that this class was hard. But he'd always put 120% into it, and so he wasn't scared of failing his best class.

As Kait shreaked again, he groaned, rubbing at his ears. "Hey," he nudged her softly, "no more screaming, alright?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Aalexa looked at the late student, waiting for the girl to tell her whu she was late. "It's fine Miss Vorstenbach, Prefect duties can be troubling." Alexa said with a smrik. Her eyes landed on Mis Grayson's stupid question. She sneered and looked at the girl.

"Miss Grayson, if you want to say perfetic questions that don't relate to this subject then get out of my classroom and please do not shout or scream in my classroom." Alexa warned the girl, but continued.

"Looks like some students need to grow up a bit more for this year." Alexa sniggered and looked over to another student who had his arm up, ah yes. The new Professor's son.

"Yes Mr Lefrem?" Alexa said to the student.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Paloma didn't know how, but she'd managed to be late to her favorite class. She hadn't been feeling exactly herself lately, not that she had changed or anything. Her confidence a tad shaken and everything else that seemed to be going on with people around Durmstrang, she couldn't quite focus as well as she used to.

Opening the door quietly, she walked in the room and found that, with her, there was now an even amount of Hrabrosts and Uchitels. Odd.

"Sorry I'm late, professor Thorpe," she apologized and gave a smile in her classmate's direction, before choosing to take the first seat she encountered, but not before noticing the shiny badge on Anya's and Lena's robes.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 pm

"Miss Poots, 5 points frm your house. SO not be late again." Alexa warned the girl as she watched her sit. She shook her head and looked at the class. "Right, so this lesson is a basic revision lesson from the past 4 years. I need to see if you can all remember anything and are not dunderheads. Your Owl's will have questions from 1st year till 5th year. So You better get revising. So I will ask you all certain question, you will answer." Alexa said to them.

"Mr Alkaev and Miss Grayson, what is Gamps Law?" She asked the boy and girl. Looking at other students to ask them questions." Miss Vorstenbach, name me the Transfigurative Limitations? Miss Poots tell me the difference between Lapifors and Avifors? Miss Telsa, name me a couple of switching spells? And Mr Lefrem, tell me something on Transformatin." She said to the last student, waiting for the students to answer there certain question,
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Paloma looked down when Professor Thorpe took five points from Uchitel - honestly! She was what, five minutes late? That wasn't enough to take points, but she didn't dare argue. After one Transfiguration class the previous year, at Hogwarts, she didn't bother with whining about small amounts of points. Though, she was determined to get those five back.

"Well, professor," the blonde started, "Lapifors is a Transfiguration spell that turns small objects into rabbits, while Avifors transfigures them into birds or flocks of birds. The objects needed for both those spells to work must be small, but can be inanimate or not."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"Correct Miss Poots, well as it seems the rest of the class can't be bothered to anwser their own questions, you cann all write me about the question I have given you and I want them first thing on my desk next Lesson, other wise there will be hell to pay. Classed dissmissed." Alexa declaired as she started to watch the class walk out.

Class is currently finished untill Next lesson. I better see each and everyone of you all not late and in my lesson. Ta ta for now.
    [i]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:03 am