Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Felix Marten Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Transfigurative Arts... was something he knew he would enjoy. Not like he had andy experience, but what he read and heard about it was making him, not that he would ever admit it nor show it, a bit jumpy. Transfiguration, the art of transformation, conjuration and vanishing was a field of endless possibilities. Of course, he knew that at the very beginning and by that he meant like long years it woul be mostly crap like learning rotes. Set spells that were practised and grounded by generations. Repetition... how... 'enchanting'.

What he was looking forward was to create his own spells on the air. He could feel the sensation of it, making him stronger and more vigilant in his pursuit. Knowledge was an essential part of his life. Practical knowledge even more. Knowledge to lead the people and change the world. Transfigurative Arts were just like that, a pure manifestation of that the knowledge meant change, but only when worked by vigilant mind.

He took a seat waiting paitently, his books and writing supplies pedantically sorted on the desk in fron of him. Not even sleepy for a second... yet, he knew the sleep will want to take hold of him soon. Merlin, if it was not for those naps in between the classes he would be a zombie already. A sleeping zombie on top of that.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Re: Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Alexa walked in her classroom and went to her desk and dropped of some student essay's that were marked from the summer. She turned around and smiled at the student who was sitting down.

She clicked her fingers and the chalk started to write on the chalk bored.

Professor Thorpe
    Basic Transfiguration and Introduction.

"Hello Mr Marten, How are you finding Durmstrang then?" Alexa asked her student.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Re: Transfigurative - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Felix Marten Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 pm

He took a careful notion of his teacher's movement and dress code. Better to memorise your teacher's features and then recognise them from afar than be sorry. Then something came to h attention. Non-verbal, wandless magic... was a short mental memo he left for later, but what else could he expect from a teacher?

"Hello professor Thrope. I am finding it well, thank you. Still a new place for me, but I am already taking a liking to it."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Alexa picked up her student list and notice that Mr Marten was the only first year who had taken her class. She put it down and smiled at the student."Well it seems that your the only one in this class Mr Marten." Alexa mused as she went to the bored and turnes around to face him.

"Welcome To Transfigurative Arts Mr Marten. As you should know, I'm Professor Thorpe and I am also Your Head of House for Hitrost. So Can you tell me anything you know about Transfigurative Arts Mr Marten?" Alexa asked.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:52 pm

"Transfigurative Arts deal with the change of material composition of an object within the energetical field of the mass. Transfigurative arts are therefore a study of change of material matter, whatever it would be an act of creation/conjuration, transformation of mineral or organic object into another non-orgamic or biological object, or an act of dissolvement, vanishing where subtle energetical connections are broken, thus shattering the object of a spell in a material plane leaving an energetical trace that could be theoretically recreated."
    Stated calmly young Hitrost. He had his doubts however because he knew it was not necesserily a coursebook definition. More like a read a bit, heard a bit more, understand some of it and made the rest.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Alexa's eye brows raised as she listened to the boy's answer. She was impressed, no other first year that she has taught in her 2 years of teaching had ever said a answer like that. That answer was worthy of a 5th year brain.

"10 points to Hitrost Mr Marten, that anser shouldn't of even come from you, that was more like a 5th year answer. Transfiguration is a branch of magic that focuses on the alteration of the form or appearance of an object, via the alteration of the object's molecular structure. Transfiguration can be done to most objects and as with most forms of magic it includes,but hardly limited to Transfiguration spells." Alexa said with a pause as she turned to the bored and started writing.

"Currently, transfiguration is divided into four branches. They are, in ascending order of difficulty: Transformation, Vanishment, Conjuration and Untransfiguration. You will learn about these four in the next seven years Mr Marten, but can you tell me anything on these four?" Alexa asked. She wanted to see how much he knew.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 pm

5th year brain? Clearly, it's only logic, a bit of smart words and some basic reading... isn't it to know your enemy before you encounter them that gives one an edge? he thought in his mind before closing his eyes. It was preety amusing how it all was divided into dulities. Then it hit him, he have said to much and now he could only go with the flow.

"Conjuration is a branch of magic that deals with cration of the object out of thin air as opposed to vanishment spells that 'delete' the objects on material level of existence..." From where those objects are called from or how are they created, nor what happens to them when they dissapear... he didn't know, but decided to ommit that small fact.

"Another magical duality is transfiguration and untransfiguration. Transformation is an art of changing one object into another of the same or different matter. An example of the same matter would be Animagus, a different, turning stone into apple. Untransfiguration then is a counter to transfiguration and deals with returning transfigured objects into their original form thus reversing the transfiguraton that was placed on an object."

There were, however, a few elements of transfiguration he didn't understand at all. Mainly when it concerned 'gifting' previously inanimate object consciousness of transfigured animals. As long as it was logical and explainable how to change form, appearance of inteligence and instinct was at least disturbing. Not like he was to ask those questions, yet.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 pm

"Well Mr Marten, I am very pleased to say you already know your introduction into Transfigurative Arts. Most 5th years can't remember any answers like that, and that is a true fact. Do you want to ask me anything on the subject of Transfigurative Arts?" Alexa asked with a smile at her student. She sat on the edge of her desk, watching at her classroom door opened slightly. She looked to the floor and found her snake silthering in.

Fade made her way up her masters desk and slithering up Alexa'a arm and around her neck.

How are you fade? Alexa hissed to her snake softly.

Very good master, just fed. You have a firstie on his own. Perfretic humans who are not taking this class should be bitten. It's the best class. Fade hissed, Alexa just rolled her eyes.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 pm

There was a battle within him. A battle over which course to take. To ask, or not ot ask was the question that plagued him at this very particular moment when his teacher asked the famous question that allowed im to drill for as much information as he would like until he ran out of them, the lesson ended, or there were more pressing matters at hand.

Finally he decided to ask those questions. Showing desire for knowledge and that he did had doubts on his own would only improve his standing on the good side of his teacher and even more so, his head of house. Unless... but there was always risk, no matter how small.

"Yes professor, there is something that had disturbed me for some time." he started with that calm voice "I was wondering... how is it possible that previously non-sentient objects gain intelligence and instinct upon animal trasfiguration? I find it most disturbing because there is no sentience in the original object and appearance of it in transfigured animal puts a guestion and doubt over the origins of said sentience."

Did he just saw a snake coming in, wraping around his teacher what seemed to be a discussion between the two? he got a Speaker as a Head of the House? Clearly, that was the language he knew he would have close to none possibility and ability to learn it.. Still, good to know. Mental note taken to watch out for snakes when being past curfew, or whatever that might come as 'inappropriate'.

"The second question I would like to ask concerns Conjuration and Vanishment. I have tried to find a valid answer from where does conjured object come from and to where are they Vanished, but it was close to unsuccessful. The only close answer I found in an old muggle occult book stating about a energetical field of endless possibilities where every object exist in a form of idea and thought and can be summoned into existance by thought and will. On the same note said object's energetical bondings would be shattered into a energy that would blend into field leaving a phantom shadow that would deteriorate with time, but would allow easier conjuration of that object untill i desolve completely. I don't remember the wording, but it sonded someething close to and with a more obscure vocabulary I don't recall. What is the official take on the matter?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"For your fisrt question, As a Transfigurative master, I have been asked the question many of times. Non-sentient objects gain intelligence and instinct upon animal trasfiguration either through ones own magic, or the object has something animal in it already. One's magic makes up for the objects intelligence as the spell communicates with the object you seek to turn.But you have to remember, Transfigured obejects, depending on how powerfull the spell was, do not last forever. The transfigured animal thinks through the casters magic. That has been my answer since I was taught Transfiguration." Aleax said with a small smile to the boy.

"As for your second question, Vanished objects go back to what they are made from. You see if you vanish a desk," Alexa said as she clicked her fingers at a desk on the right of her, " That would go back to it's sorce, Magic will make that go back to a tree, a new one that will grow. But sometimes magic will shatter the object into energy, into the earth. Which builds up after a matter of time and cause tremors on the planets crust. But it barley happens. But sometimes they are just vanished into existence. For Conjuration, again depends on one's magic capability. Bondings come together to creat the object your have conjoured, which will disappeare." Alexa said to the boy.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 am

"I see. Both transfiguration and conjuration of higher energy forms last as long as energy used to compensate the energetical difference between entry form and intended form..." Spoke the boy with a distant look in his eyes as if looking at something invisible "Because new form lack solidified energetical centre it won't hold onto it's given form and will reverse back to it's original shape. Is there any known way to stimulate, or solidify the new form's energy core to an extent of making it self-sufficient?" Asked young Hitrost clearly interested in the subject.

He was sure that out of all branches of magical arts only transfiguration could have a clear answer to this question. Creation of independent energy core that would sustain magic on it's own. A dream of every artificer of magical crafts.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"Yes, You answer is correct. You know alot about the subject Mr Marten and now it's end to the introduction and end to a lesson. I look forward to next lesson with more of your excellent questions. You are dissmissed." Alexa said with a smile to her student, She snapped her fingers and the door opened.

"Have a nice day Mr Marten." Alexa said as she watched him go out.

End Of Lesson one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:41 am