Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

BRAINBLAST! - fourth years

Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

BRAINBLAST! - fourth years Empty BRAINBLAST! - fourth years

Post by Hannah Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 am

"Why do I get lost so easily?" Charles muttered to himself. He had been in Beauxbatons for a few days and he still got lost every single class. Usually it didn't take long for him to get used to the structure of buildings but this was just confusing. If his father could see him now, he would be dead.

He was sure he entered the right classroom but he was really damn shocked to see he was the first one there. The Hitrost then sat on a chair and tapped his fingers on the desk.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

BRAINBLAST! - fourth years Empty Re: BRAINBLAST! - fourth years

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 am

Emelie wasn't in any kind of rush to get to class. She knew she had plenty of time, so what was the point, anyway? It wasn't like she'd be late.

Entering the class, she noticed only one person she didn't recognize at all. Emelie was only confused for around a moment.

"Hey," she said cheerfully, "I'm guessing you transferred here, right?"

Marc Vaus
    Marc Vaus
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marc Vaus Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Marc entered the classroom to at least make it to his fifth year.Marc sat down in the front and looked.
    Marc was very anxious to know something he was very sad to think.Marc was very sorta happuy.Marc just sat then wrote a bit.'

Marc wasn't impressed by any means.Marc just thought and looked around.Marc saw 3 students here already then he shrugged and went back to his book.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Walking into the room, Mora smirked, looking from one of her students to the other. "You..." She said with a shrug. "Are sitting on thin air." The light in the room shifted, and each of the students crashed to the ground, the desks never having been there in the first place. "The illusions one can place on the mind can be very impressive, should your minds become strong enough to do so. Likewise, this would not have happened should you have been mediating, as the rules placed on your schedules told you to." She waved to the mats on the floor and settled into her beanbag chair.

"Please take a mat and begin mediation."

((OOC : Next time, I suggest you look at a class's description before walking in))

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Rose had practically stumbled through the Mind Art's classroom her hair colored pink in embarrassment as she stood. "Good day Professor Kirke, I'm sorry I'm late" she said respectfully as she bowed. She quickly went to sit on one of the mats and proceeded to mediate as she knew it was required for Mind Arts class.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am