Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Treshawn Beneparte
Ashleen Beneparte
6 posters

Cover Me|| Sixth years

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Cover Me|| Sixth years Empty Cover Me|| Sixth years

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Smirking at the room as she waltzed in, Ash felt almost tempted to childishly stick her tongue out at the shadows that had set her so on edge at the end of the last year.

She felt as if she was on top of the world, or at least back in control of herself - which was more than she could ever ask for of late.

Not to meantion her blonde hair sparkled in the light that the room did have. She felt as if a weight had been taken off her with the removal of her former hair colour. She was free to be...

Well, as carefree as she wanted.

Seeing as the room was in fact empty, Ashleen dropped her bag by the desk closest to her, and proceeded to ignore the chair behind it, and instead sprawl across the desk, her legs dangling over the side, and her blue eyes trained boredly at the ceiling. Blowing a large bubble from her gum, the girl certainly hoped someone would come amuse her soon.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Cover Me|| Sixth years Empty Re: Cover Me|| Sixth years

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

"You should stop chewing so much gum, Leen." Tre advised walking into the classroom. There was something dangerous about the way he walked, something predatory. "Or at least, you know, share." With those words he slammed his lips to hers, giving her a long lingering kiss before pulling away easily and sitting in a chair.

Almost impishly, he blew a small bubble with the bubblegum.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 am

She smirked at the boy, pushing herself up to look at him as he took a seat, "That was mine, Angel."

Sliding herself slowly off the table, and instead, sitting herself on his lap, she pulled her face close to his.

"I think," she whispered, bringing their lips even closer, "You're required to give that back."

Slowly, she set her lips on top of his again, starting the kiss slowly, before deepening it, almost forgetting about the gum completely.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 am

Leaning into her, Tre kissed back, letting her set the pace before slowly pulling away. "Now, now, Angel." He said, breathlessly. "Not in the Highmaster's class." Slowly loosening his hold around her waist, he placed her on the seat beside him, leaving his arm draped possessively where it was. Pressing a soft kiss to her cheek, he faced forward again, fingers tracing small swirls in her waist. "Be good for once, won't you Leenie?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 am

Luc almost stopped at the door and walked straight back out again. Why was it he had to be stuck alone in a class with these two sucking each others face off? The one time he makes the effort to turn up on time as well. With a sigh he forced himself to carry on walking and take his seat after giving them a brief nod. He just hoped the class started soon.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 am

Ksenia hummed to herself as she made her way into the Dark Arts classroom, her arm swinging the single book that she held in her hand slightly. "Good morning," she said to the three that occupied the class already. Everything appeared to be changing this school year, or maybe everything was staying the same. Treshawn and Ashleen still couldn't separate themselves from each other (honestly would either of them ever mature?), Lucifer still sat alone and was surprisingly was on time to class. Maybe it was just her perception that was changing. Her whole demeanor was much more confident and cold then it was last year, her mind became even more calculating.

Sitting herself at a desk across from Lucifer's, the Slushatel crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair, waiting for the lesson to begin.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Tucker entered the classroom, sitting at the back just waiting for the day to end. He smirked as he remembered the letters he had recieved from the girls he had mett in Britain. He tightened his arms around himself as he smirked at the memory.

He lifted his eyes up to see that the Blondie he had mett was in theis class, but with her half breed angel that he drew from his visionof the future. He shook his head as he looked at her. She could do so muck better to be truthfull.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Ashleen smacked her gum obnoxiously as she was set down in the other seat, her eyes dancing and her lips pouted, "But being good is absolutely no fun at all."

Popping a bubble as the other students came in, and going back to merely chewing her gum, no longer trying to make a point that she had gotten it back, she smiled at their two solemn classmates.

"Morning," she chirped, "You two ever heard smiling and such are good for you. I'm sure I read it somewhere... chemicals in the head and what not."

Tilting her head back to look over her shoulder, she grinned there too, "And look at Cowboy pouting in the back of the room. Sunlight and company too much for you?"
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Tucker coughed and crossed his arms while leaning back on his chair. Now Blondie was talking to him. He laughed and shook his head. "Never Blondie, never." He smirked at her with a wink.

He got his books out with his quil and put them onto the table. He watched from the corner of his eye at her. All his mind was doing was thinking of her, how she should be his, not the half breed angel that couldn't be bthered to talk to him. He hated ignorance and what a start he was going to have.

He opened his book, still watching out.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

Sacha walked briskly into the classroom, making his way to front of the room. "Last year, we learned about defensive spelled used in countering Dark Arts. The years prior to that, you were versed in the origins and basics of this art.

"As each of you are here because you have successfully passed your OWLs, you are now prepared to learn about some of the darker magics available for use by wizardkind," the man said. "Which of you can tell me what some of those might be?"

Last edited by Sacha Rusnak on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Luc turned to look at Ash, barely wanting to waste the energy. "It takes more muscles to frown and you know me, i love a good work out." He retorted and quickly shut up as the Highmaster showed up. This year he planned to actually do well in his school work.

With the questions asked Luc took a moment to think before raising his hand to answer. "Well there's the unforgiveables, Imperio, crucio and avada kedavra. Those are the most known dark spells through out the world. Then there's types of dark magic like necromancy but they're less known throughout the world."

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:10 am

Sacha raised an eyebrow when no one else ventured to speak. "Correct, Mr. Sicarius," he confirmed. "Ten points.

"The Unforgivables are among the darkest spells available to a wizard or witch. Some would argue that the are, in fact, the darkest, but they would be mistaken. There are magics darker than those used to control, torture and kill." The man paused a moment before continuing.

"Throughout the course of the next two years, we will discuss not only the unforgivables, but necromancy and blood magic, among others, as well. We will conclude today's lesson, here. For homework, I wish you to read the capture on petrification.

"Class dismissed."

Lesson One Concluded

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:11 pm