Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

try me. || FIFTH YEAR.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

try me. || FIFTH YEAR. Empty try me. || FIFTH YEAR.

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Alec yawned as he walked into class, not in the mood for anything. He had been rather sleepy lately, but his new insomnia had been keeping him up at night.

He threw himself into a mat and closed his eyes, as he waited for someone to show up.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

try me. || FIFTH YEAR. Empty Re: try me. || FIFTH YEAR.

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Sitting at the front of the classroom, Mora continued to look down at her lap, deep in meditation. Her mind had stretched to not only encompass her classroom, but the outside corridor, and the neighboring rooms as well. She took her other student's entrance in stride, not slipping out of her trance, even as his mindset washed over her. He didn't seem very happy. It was here she decided to do something different. Something... reckless, almost.

In a moment, she had disappeared inside her office, she reappeared in the door, dressed now in basketball shorts and a grey tshirt. "Hey!" She called. "Enough meditation for today. We're doing something different." Hurling a orange blur at him in the form of a chest pass, the basketball bounced once before settling on his lap. "Let's go." She said, waving him into her office, which was, for the moment, a half court basketball court.

"Let's see if you have game."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Alec lifted his head and groaned, all he wanted to do was sleep, but he sat up. What really woke him was the basketball thrown and he looked at it an eyebrow raised, then back at the professor, who was wearing sports clothes. Well, he did know how to play basketball, but it had been a while. . . Why were they doing this, anyway?

He followed her inside the room and looked at the court. "Uh, one on one?" he asked, still pretty sleepy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:13 pm