Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Have a Dream

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Have a Dream Empty I Have a Dream

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 am

The girl had always been more than a little reckless. It had never been for the thrill, nor to prove herself to other people. The fact of the matter was, Ashleen simply did not think. She did not think about many things, following impulses as they came to her.

At the time, it hadn't even seemed dangerous; in fact, she had done it so many times before, and it had never been a problem before.

Of course, it hadn't been the middle of winter last time she had dashed down this stretch of woods.

The fall itself - and the physical reaction to it - hardly bothered the girl. She was sure she'd had worse; nothing more than a sharp pain as skin broke, and bruised and her brain rattled sharply against her skull.

And then for a brief short moment there was nothing. It would have been fine, nothing more than a bloody head wound she had given herself, if it had merely stayed like that.

But the darkness, the nothing lasted for a moment, perhaps a second, perhaps even less.

And then there was... everything.

A clouded area, serene, a woman she had never met in her life, a young boy she'd know anywhere

I have been patient with these questions a long time, Treshawn. I have missed you. Surely you have missed me too."

No!" He yelled. "I can't just leave her! I promised-"

A feild, snow, softly falling, a white dress, a bright light. Red... why was there so much red.

Tre. Everything was always Tre. Darkness, and then... Tre. A light shining right at him, he seemed to be glowing. Finely dressed, god he looked so good. She just wanted.

I do

Chaos, surrounded her. Her stomach lurched and then. A scream, a cry. Life- life, always life. Time slipped forward, it froze, and went back again. A flash of blond, a childish laugh, bright gold.

Mommy! Mommy! Mo-

Waking with a start she pulled away from whoever was hovering over her, lost in her head, in her memories to even register who it was.

"I got to find her! What are we doing just standing here we have to find V-" her eyes grew wide and her face paled as her hand rested on her lower abdomen. Her brain was muddled confused. Her memories of the past mixing with her power to see the future, leaving her completely muddled as to what had already happened and what had yet to come.

Hovering a moment, she shivered with the cold, gazing at where her hand rested and then back up at the person in front of her - eyes still glazed over, still not regestering who it was, whether she knew them, or if it was a complete stranger.

"What-wha-" leaning against the closest tree, long hair falling over her still pale, and bloodied face, and emptied the contents of her stomach.

Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

I Have a Dream Empty Re: I Have a Dream

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:37 am

Titus did know why but he felt drawn to the forest on this cold day even with all the ice. As he carefully made his way through the trees trying his best not to fall he stumbled across a young girl. She seemed to have hit her head and loss consciousness. Cautiously he walked over to her and sat on the ground by her head and brushed the hair from her bloody face and waited. If she didn’t awake soon he would take her to St. Mungos, but for now he sat quietly and watched.
    He did not have to wait long before she woke up in a dazed confusion. “Find who?” Ti asked narrowing his eyes in confusion his eyes clearly showing his concern for the young girl, then came the puke. He had seen a lot of the stuff in his life time but never like this. Moving closer he pulled her hair back away from her face with one hand and rubbed her back with the other, like he always had with his sister when she was sick as a child. It was to sooth and comfort the person who was vomiting. After waiting a few moments he spoke again, “Are you okay?”
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 am

Flinging away from the touch, Ashleen practically pushed herself into another near by tree to create a distance between her and the stranger. It was definitly a stranger, her mind sliding over his features quickly assessing that no part of her brain - past or future- had ever seen this man.

"I'm- I'm..." she frowned an odd glow taking over her eyes. "I'm not sure what I am. I was fine, I will not be fine, but as for what I am...."

Her frown only deepened as she looked at the ground "I had to find... my child... but that is impossible. I'm not, I wouldn't... I don't have kids. I Won't have kids."

She shook her head helplessly. "Whats going on?"
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 am

"I assume you fell, but I know you hit your head." Titus spoke softly, to the girl. She seemed very shooken up about it. "I was walking through the woods and i stumbled across you, almost litterly." He explained trying not to scare her anymore than he already had. "I'm not a bad person I promise. Let me take you to a Hospitle to get your head looked at?" he looked at her concerned and hoped she would take up on his offer to help. He hated seeing someone hurt.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:26 am

"I don't like people... touching me," she stated in a surprisingly even voice, all things considered.

Her head ached,and her breath was still laboured, but she was calming down, crashing back to reality.

Or as much of her reality as she knew.

Her brain was still addled, trying to sort out the past, present and future. What she should know, and whats she shouldn't and yet still somehow did.

"The hospital won't help me. They can't..." she shook her head, gritting her teeth at the way it felt as if her brain were jangling around, "I'm fine. Thank you, for your consideration, or what not."
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 am

"well I'm sorry for makeing you unconfortable," Titus apologized, "but you really should have your head looked at by a professional. From what I can tell it looks like you hit your head pretty hard and the impact of falling could have caused some damage. I know a little about belong from raising myself, my sister and my two children soon to be three children but a second opinion is always good." he spoke calmly and softly moving a bit closer. "but if you won't let me take you to the hospitals at least let me take a look at it myself and get you home safe and sound and in a nice warm safe place."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

"My head's fine, really - It takes a fair bit to do any real damage to it," she stated, her bravo slowly attempting to reinsert itself, though there was something holding it back, something she didn't completely understand.

Reaching up a hand she fingered the jagged flesh, torn by the rock she had smashed her skull into. Her hand came back sticky with blood, but it appeared to be old, drying blood. She was hopeful in thinking that meant the wound had more or less stopped bleeding.

"Really, I'd rather not... my home is not easy to find exactly. My family not open to strangers approaching their door."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:07 pm