Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Empty Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP

Post by Manda Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Cosette Holender

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP 238

“It’s not: I jumped in, and it was cold. No. It was cold, and I jumped in. Always arrange a sentence so you appear to be fearless, when in fact you are far less than fearless—you are clueless. 
”
    -Jarod Kintz

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Whats_10

Name: Cosette Atriz Holender.
    Cosette- means unknown. French.
    Atriz- a rope connecting to her old self
    Holender- Family name, stretching all the way back to the Founders time. Russian.
    OLD NAME:
    Kaitlen Atriz Grayson

Nickname: prefers none. Nicknames show affection- the new me doesn't want affection
    Date of Birth: December 6.
    Birthplace: Greece
    Current Home: France
    Blood Purity: half blood
    Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Man_in12

Face Claim: Darla Baker.
    Body type: Slender, tall.
    Height: 5'8
    Hair: Long. Sometimes curly, wavy or straight. I change a lot, my name, appearance, they way I act all depends on who I am pretending to be that day.
    Eyes: Green eyes
    Unique features: She has a tattoo around her neck of her deceased snake, Liath. But it is glamoured, to look like broken and some still connected Black Threads. The black threads represent my life, the different stages of my life.

She has a lot of scars- gathered over the years. Everyone of them are glamoured though, hiding who she was.
    Dressing style: Simple, with a bit of bling, in a way. Mostly dark colors, never baby colors, or any shade of pink. Wears wizarding clothes mostly, but wears muggle clothing when in the muggle world. Wears leather jackets, boots, for muggle clothing.

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Strong10

Likes: Secrets. Music; prefers rock music. Water; likes the tasteless taste, but at the same time having a taste. Black. Playing the Piano; Helps relieve stress and creates a excuse to get lost in her thoughts. Russia. Looking into people's eyes; She can't read people's eyes very well, but she can tell when one is o.k to talk too, or not safe too. Brown Hair; Finds that people don't judge that person by brown hair easily. Snakes. Foxes. Punching bags; no matter how much she pretends to be calm, Anger will always dominate her.
    Dislikes: Healers; she thinks they only pretend to care. Being Abandon; she suffered through it too much to wish it on anyone else, no matter what she says. Drugs; see's nothing good about them. Snow; Cold. Disappears quickly, more reasons that she hated it. Not having a big family; thinks family bonds are the most important thing in the world, the more the better.
    Fears: Rejection. becoming her father or mother. being alone.
    Strengths: Hiding her true fears. Independence. Staying alive.
    Weaknesses: Alcohol. Family. Anger
    Personality: Cosette's personality is hard to describe. For a week, she can be a ticking bomb, but the next week, she will be walking around ignoring people. Basically, she is naturally a person who changes a lot, too much for most people to keep track of. Posing as a French Pureblood, however, Kait will be a quiet calm seventeen year old who is training on how to be a Holender. Her fake identity will make people think that she can't defend herself, which is the whole point. So more of "Cosette's" personality will be based around that.

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP We_are10

Father: Full name: Marcax Gavrik Grayson /Age: 47 /Occupation: In a grave? /Species:human /Status: Deceased
    [color=red]
    Mother: Full name: Arelia Iris Gem /Age: 49/Occupation: Greece/Species: Human /Status:living
    Siblings:
    Sister: Iris Grayson. /Age: 16 /Occupation: England /Species: Human /Status: Living
    Brother: Agamemnon Grayson /Age: 22 /Occupation: England /Species: Human /Status: Living
    Other significant people:
    Grandmother: Arkadi Narcissa Holender /Age: 63 Occupation: France /Species: human
    Pets: Name: Liath /Age: 6 /Species: Snake /Status: deceased
    Graymoon /Age: 7 /Species: Snake /Status: Living

Overall history:

Cosette's history is a very complicated on, and no peaceful one. Cosette grew up in Greece with a one bedroom house that constantly stank of alcohol. She was not a stranger to having very little, and having close to no attention at all, which gave her a strong barrier that people had a hard time breaking through.

Cosette was full of questions, and still is. Who is her father? Why do you drink so much? Can I have that? None of her questions were answered by her mother, but Kait
    Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Spell_10

Favourite Spell:
    Signature Spell: (A spell they will be known for casting)
    Patronus: (What form would it take?)

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP Gimme_10

Wand:
    Other belongings: (Do they have a family ring? Or a cane ect.)

Cosette Atriz Holender ll WIP You_go10

Friends:
    Acquaintances:
    Enemies:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 pm