Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions Empty Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 am

Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions Empty Re: Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions

Post by Blake Estrella Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Blake walked into the class with a look of boredom. She didn't want to be in class right now. She groaned when she saw she was the only student here. She hated being early. She mentally kicked herself for not walking to class. She took a seat and looked at the board. She got out her potions book and found the page with the potion she had to brew. Not a moment later she got started with the assignment.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions Empty Re: Lesson Two || Fourth Year || Potions

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 am

Ivano walked into potions class and noticed that once again the same girl was in the class, one might think he was following the girl. Ivano went over to a table that was next to hers and looked over and smiled at her.

"We meet again I see." Ivano said with a smile before he went to gather his ingredients for the potion.

Wit sharpening potion to help you be a little smarter Ivano thought to himself with a slight chuckle.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Blake heard more footsteps an she was glad when someone else walked in. This class was too quiet for her liking. She heard a familiar voice and looked to see the same boy from her other class. "Hm, yes we do, now I'd think you were following, but then again, this class is probably better then the others" Blake stated.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Ivano could not help but laugh a little, "Well is it a bad thing to be following you?" He said with a smirk as he chopped some ingredients.

"I enjoy potions very much, it requires the ability to think clearly and pay attention." Ivano tossed in what he had chopped and then stir it the 5 times required.

"So why have you taking potions?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 am

She shrugged. "Hm, I dont know, too soon to tell" Blake joked with him. She didnt know him but he is probably the first person she met so far, well not really, he is like the third but he is her age.

Blake nodded to him. She started to do the work. "I see why you like the class this much" she told him. She put the ingredient she just got done cutting into her cauldron.

Blake didnt need to think about this answer. "Some of the other classes sound like shit, so I went with this one" she explained. "So, by your accent, you arent from here" she stated.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:35 am

Blake seemed like a very nice girl he thought to himself as he added anothe ingredient to his cauldron. This was one he could probably make in his sleep.

"Well I have only met a couple of people so far and I must say you are by far the best looking of the few.". Ivano said with a wink.

As he was crushing up the next ingredient she had asked about his accent,

"I am in the exchange program from England. My father thought I needed to expand my horizons.". He laughed "My Russian sucks though but I am getting better."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Blake had to let out a little laugh. "Thanks, you are the third person I met and you arent that bad either, if I say so myself" she said. She playfully rolled her eyes at the boy when he winked at her.

She added the next ingredient, well basically she just dropped it in and started with the next one.

Blake nodded. "Well that sounds...... Interesting, Ive never been to England before, but my mother has" Blake put on her 'I'm fine' mask when she mentioned her mother. Blake looked at him a little curious. "Who is the girl".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 am

Ivano could not help but laugh as he watched Blake roll her eyes. "Well thank you too, this look take lots of effort.". He said with a laugh.

"I have been to a few other countries, but this is my first time here.".

Ivano looked at her a little different when she asked about a girl, "Whos what girl, your the only girl I have talked to here, I have just seen other girls whom I know nothing about."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

She couldnt help but roll her eyes again. "What will we do with you" she teased. She couldnt help but laugh a little bit.

Blake nodded in understanding. "Thats cool" she said. "I know you will like it here" Blake exclaimed to him.

Blake let out a laugh. "The girl back at home, when you talked about England I couldnt help but notice the look in your eyes, so who is she" Blake asked.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 am

Ivano was starting on the stir of the potion and this was going to take some time gave him the perfect chance to talk.

"Well her name is Tabi Ann, I have been with her since before I could remember. This is the first time we have been apart since we started Hogwarts." Ivano sighed a little as he thought about her.

"She is the main reason I am so interested in potions." Ivano smiled and then switched the stirring directions.

"So do you have anyone that attracts your attention?"
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am

Blake put the last ingredient in before she started to stir her potion. She looked at Ivano when he spoke.

She nodded. She then spoke when he was finished. "See, knew there was a girl in your life" Blake teased. "But it seems that you love her an it must be hard to be apart because you never know what could happen. Thats the worst thing to worry about" she said to him.

Blake couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah right, no guy becomes interested in me at all, a couple days before I came here someone hit on me but I blew him off because no guy could handle me and because I drive them away" Blake explained to him as she continued stirring her potion.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Faye, not purposely ignoring the other two students in the classroom however having no real interest in joining their converstation, stayed in her corner of the room, quietly working on producing the potion that the professor had deamed was required.

Not being very good at any magic that required wands, Faye prided herself on being able to excell at anything else - if she tried hard enough. And besides, she was still vaguely interested in healing - more than vaguely now - and it always seemed like a good idea for a healer to know something about potions, particularily medicinal ones.

So as the others spoke and socialized as they went about their potion, Faye merely stayed where she was, focusing and quietly working away.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Ivano was adding the last ingredient that he almost forgot and that would not have been good and then started the timer for the last 20 minutes of stirring.

"Well I love her, but she is the only girl I have ever known really." he sighed

"I am finding it interesting to get to know other girls, maybe someone will peek my interest more than she does." Ivano said as he glanced over to Blake

"I would not say no guy is interested in you." Ivano smirked and went back to stirring his potion.

What was wrong with trying out a nice girl here, Tabi would never know plus he might find something that she doesn't have.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Blake listened to Ivano while he talked. She started to stir the last ingredient she put in and made sure to look at the clock and Ivano.

Blake snorted. "I'm finding it hard to believe that she is the only girl you knew" Blake said not believing it.

Blake nodded to him. She saw him take a glance at her, she thought she was going crazy because there was no way she would peek his interest. "Maybe you will" she finally said.

Blake let out a laugh. "I'm being serious, the guys always go for the fakes" Blake told him.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Roman focused intently on the cauldron in front of him, neglecting to notice that Faye was in the corner, through no fault of his own. He methodically mixed in the ingredients, his eyes reflecting the colors of the potion as it turned from green to blue to red to yellow and back to green again. He smiled as he poured the bright orange potion into a skinny vial, once again, feeling extreme pride in his work.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Ivano could not help but laugh, "Well the muggle girls don't count. I am talking about in school no girl dared even talk to me she would bare her claws and they would run."

Ivano looked around the room and then smirked at Blake and whispered, "But I don't see her here, do you?" he shrugged his shoulders

The timer he set went off for the potion and now it had to cool then went back to talking to her.

"I do understand what you are saying, girls that want something just because of what a guy has to offer them. You know money, eye candy."

Ivano thought about Tabi for a second and that was the one thing she was not was fake.

"Tabi may be a biotch but she was not a fake, she just didn't like those beneath her. Or should I say anyone not Slytherin."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Blake had to agree with him there. "Yeah, that is true. Oh trust me, I'll show my claws and stay for the fun" Blake joked.

Blake leaned in closer when he seemed like he was going to whispear something. Blake smirked. "No, I don't" Blake said to him.

Blake watched as his timer went off and let his potion cool. Blake didn't need a timer, she was just going to let it sit.

Blake nodded. "Yeah, thats excately what I mean, even boys want that, so they can show off that they got someone hot on their arm and then dump the girls later when they get what they want" Blake explained.

Blake let out a snort. "Hm, never thought I'd hear that kind of language from you" Blake teased. "I see, so I'm guessing you're in Slytherin as well if she went for you".
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 am

Ivano waved his wand over the potion completing the process and began to bottle it up for the professor.

"Well I imagine you would give her a run for her money then." Ivano smirked, he was never one to watch a couple of girls fight over him, but between Tabi and Blake it would be interesting to watch

"I actually prefer a girl that has brains, looks are a good thing too." Ivano thought about it, he probably wouldn't date a girl that was ugly.

"Yes Slytherin I would be, but this is my nice side." Ivano smiled.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 am

After Blake did the last step, which was to wave your wand, she put the potion into a vile and placed the vile down and looked at Ivano.

Blake snorted. "Please, I give all the girls a run for there money" Blake teased. She let out a laugh but stopped and gave a small smile.

Blake nodded. "Hm, not a bad choice in girls if I say so myself" Blake said to him. Blake got a question into her head and looked at him. "What if the girl was really smart but really ugly".

Blake smiled back. "Not bad for a Slytherin boy" Blake winked and put her wand in her robes.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 am

Ivano had sat down on the stool and placed his vile on the table in the holder waiting for the class to end and could not help but smile at Blake,

"Can you run pretty fast? I might enjoy the chase?" Ivano smirked at her

Ivano was looking her up and down giving her a personal evaluation of sorts,

"No, I think you would work out just fine. Perfect in all the right places." He said with a smile, "I have never met a truly ugly girl yet, but then that's what glamour charms are for." What can she expect he was a Slytherin after all?

"When class is over would you care to take a walk with me? I have no classes left for the day."

Ivano was interested in getting to know more about this girl outside of their classes.
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Blake rolled her eyes at his comment, but she couldnt help but laugh. "Hm, well I can run, just don't know if I would call it fast" Blake smirked.

Blake watched as he looked her up and down.

Blake had to snort. "Thanks so much" she said sarcastically. Blake nodded. "Yeah that is true but all this is natural" Blake said pointing to herself.

Blake looked him over and gave him a nod. "Sure, you tell me where, and I'll meet you" Blake agreed.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 am

Ivano could not help but laugh as he watched her roll her eyes, she was rather beautiful he could not help but noticed. He chided himself eternally even thinking that but he was here and she was there. But the chiding only last a few moments.

"Well that is the best kind of woman, no fixing necessary." Ivano smiled

Ivano was glad when she said she would met him, at least he would have someone to talk to if nothing else.

"You probably know this place better than me, but I shall find a place and send you an owl."
    Blake Estrella
    Blake Estrella
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Blake Estrella Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

Blake nodded. "That better be the best kind of woman" Blake joked. She couldn't help but laugh. "But seriously, why should the fakes compete against natural beauty" Blake asked rather curious.

She nodded at him and smiled. "Okay, I'll be waiting for that owl" Blake said. She rolled her eyes. "Not really, you were here since first semester, I came now".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 am