Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

mother of light

Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

mother of light Empty mother of light

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

St. Petersburg, Russia

"ANNAELLE!"

Mikhail searched for the familiar blonde head between the trees. He knew Annaelle was there, but he couldn't see her. "Annaelle! Annaelle! Auntie said that I couldn't go this far!"

He saw it then, a small person running through the woods. His Annaelle. The young boy, with a slight feeling of relief, ran over. Annaelle ran for a little while, but let him catch her. When Mikhail did, she smiled and hugged him, just for a second. He recognized her body. She was, well, home. Annaelle was the best thing that had happened to the boy after he turned deaf.

When he was let go, Mikhail kept a firm grip on the girl's arms. "Promise we'll be best friends forever, okay?"

Annaelle smiled. He liked it when she smiled. It made her already beautiful face even prettier. She had long, pretty blonde hair that Mikhail secretly admired form a distance. Her big brown eyes shone constantly. He admired her courage and wildness, too. Annaelle was perfect.

Well, at least damn close.

"Oh, of course we will," Annaelle reassured in her perfect voice. She hugged him again, quicker this time. "What else would we be? You're my only friend and I'm yours." Mikhail nodded at the fact. It was true, all they had was each other.

"But Auntie said that I couldn't go far, and she will notice soon," Mikhail complained. His aunt was pretty strict about where he could go. She didn't like it when he went other places than she could see.

Annaelle sighed. "Honestly, Mickey! You're being boring" He shook his head.

"She already thinks you're a bad influence! Honestly, Ellie!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mik! I forgot." Annaelle frowned for a second. She then sheepishly smiled. "But can we please stay, just for a bit? Pleeeease?"

Mikhail sighed. "Okay, but only today, then we go. And just a teeny, tiny while."

Annaelle grinned. "Of course."

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:50 am