Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

You Can't Stop The Beat

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

You Can't Stop The Beat - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't Stop The Beat

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Dan shook his head slightly as she judged her own voice negatively.

"well i have also been practicing every single day for hours on end." he smiled "stick with me kid." he said jokingly sitting down at the edge of the stage "and i agree with kat ,casey, Gorny's coming along with me, why shouldn't you cxome along with Kat? I mean, where's the harm in it?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hello!" Moxie Finally said to Kat. Moxie was afraid Of being left out of the long conversation, She decided just to Jump in but she was also unhappy that she had not been talked to so there was some attitude in her negative voice.

"I am Moxie... umm.... Cat is it?" Moxie had no attitude in her voice although she actualy didn't like this girl whom everyone had spoken to. Moxie felt mad for a while but managed to keep it in.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Casey smiled at them. "Well with a pair like you two, who could refuse? Liam has to come too you know. Even you couldn't pull me away from him Dan. Sorry."

Casey smiled at Mocie, although she could see the younger girl's anger as a wisp of red danced across her vision. "Sorry we've been leaving you out Mox. C'mere." She held her unoccupied arm out for a hug. "I won't just leave you little sis."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 am

Kat rolled her eyes a little when Danni called her a kid and talked about his practicing. All she ever did was practice.

"Who's the kid here, I am at least 9 months older than you." Kat said with a laugh.

Kat jumped a little when the other girl that was there said hello,

"Sorry Moxie, I just got caught up with my friend here. I didn't mean to ignore you. That is generally not like me."

Kat walked over to where Moxie was and held out her hand, "The name Katherine, but most people just call me Kat, with a K"

Kat turned back to Casey when she commented about bringing someone,

"Sure no all we need to do is find me someone to bring too, don't want to be a fifth wheel."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

Daniel smiled apologetically to Moxie.

"sorry moxie, it's just my first time meeting Kat in person." he said jokingly, remembering the trick the two girls had played on him in the library. He playfully punched Casey in the arm. He had managed to keep a smile plastered to his face, and hide his emotions from Casey quite well tody, maybe because he was doing slightly better. Nolan had died a while ago, and he had so many amazing people helping him now.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

Casey laughed. "Only fifth? At the rate we're going, we're going to have an 18 wheeler soon. We're gonna need to buy a house."

Casey smiled, looking dreamily into the air. "But it was beautiful. A real work of art. And a round of applause to Kat for wonderful acting on very short notice." She clapped.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Kat could not help but smirk a little when he mentioned about just meeting in the library and then when Casey said it was a great performance Kat smiled and took a bow.

"I have to admit I have always been pretty good with improv.". Kat smiled

"You mean like a RV, house on wheels and then we can just travel from place to place."

Looking around the stage, "So what excatly are we going to be learning today, other than we sound good together?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 am

Moxie snuggled under her sister's arm staring at Katherine, She did not particularly seem "Friendly So Far to Moxie But after all she barely Knew the Girl.

Moxie Thought about her for a while, she did Seem nice to Casey and Mr.Heartford, Maybe Moxie should give her a Chance. "I don't know let's ask Mr.Heartford, Shall we?" Moxie said Trying to sound kind But she had a forced smirk.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Kat smiled a little, but it seemed to her that somehow she has offended Moxie. Kat tried to be nice to everyone, but it was because of things like this she choose to not have been friends.

"Well Moxie, I seem to know a lot about these other two. Why don't you tell me about yourself, what do you like to do?"
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 pm

"I like to sing, act and draw." Moxie looks at Katherine. Kat Knows she has offended moxie, Moxie could sense it. She also seemed to be a Hogwarts gal like her sister. Moxie tried to smile, but it didn't work it turned into a scowl.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 pm

When Moxie scowled at Kat she got a little uncomfortable. Kat was never a confrontational girl and obviously she insulted the girl, or offended her or something but Kat was not sure if she should be here anymore.

"Acting and singing are my passion. I can't draw to save my life but I love art. Maybe sometime you could show me some of your drawings."

Kat hoped that maybe Moxie would feel a little better if Kat was interested in her things too. Kat did love art and drawings so that was not a lie.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Casey glanced between Moxie and Kat. What on Earth...? Why did Moxie hate Kat so much? It was really making Kat doubtful and shy and unsure of herself. And why did Kat feel like she didn't belong? It was perfectly fine for her to be here. She leaned down and whispered quietly in Moxie's ear, "Why so sour Mox? Kat's a friend, no need to hate her." She looked meaningfully at Danni, who hadn't jumped in this whole time.
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Moxie looks at Casey then at Kat. "Why? You ask Why?" She asked her whipering. "Well it's complicate-ish and mean-ish." Moxie whispers. Moxie looks at Kat, Casey might not be too happy after this blow. Moxie walks backstage. Moxie quickly realized Casey had called Kat a "Friend". Moxie got angry, but let it fade. What was Kat doing here anyway participating? Or what?Moxie heard footsteps approaching. Could it be Kat?
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Kat could not take it anymore what the heck is this girls problem. Kat had not done anything that bad did she. Kat was usually a shy type of person that cause no problems but she was done.

Kat jumped up onto the stage and followed Moxie backstage.

"Hey, you know I would exactly like to know what your problem with me. If I did something to offend then I am sorry and if you want me to leave then I will. But you don't have to treat me like something you step in your shoes with."
    Alice Kingsley
    Alice Kingsley
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Alice Kingsley Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 pm

"Fine. Just don't make me explain it... Because I barely know, what it is." Moxie looked at her, suddenly Friendlier. "I won't, really, I'm actually nice." Moxie glanced up. "Usually." I stop and skid my feet, across the Black carpet. Moxie's blonde-gold hair tapping her nails.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 pm