Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you live; you die, you die.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you live; you die, you die. Empty you live; you die, you die.

Post by Rora Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 am

The blonde chose to sit outside the Hall, appreciating the winter fineries it had brought upon her. The smell of snow and the trees, its winding branches glittered with snow... it was home. It felt complete around her. There was snow all over her, coating her white robes, making it seem to glimmer in the sun. Put a halo on top of her head and it was easy to mistake her for an angel.

Once upon a time, she would have smiled at such a comely pleasure, but today, she did not. Her eyes were merely soft now, her blue eyes - who reminded passersby of rocks on the seabed - now filled people of clouds as they scanned the atmosphere, her calm composure breathing it all in.

One day, thought she meticulously, would Ashling, the woman I was destined to be, smile at all of this? Would she find it weak, a man's trivial pleasure? Or would she still remember the wonders that form such a beautiful, ordinary form?
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

you live; you die, you die. Empty Re: you live; you die, you die.

Post by Liam VanDuke Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Liam walked out intending on enjoying the snow and the peaceful feeling it gave him. He spotted a girl sitting not far, partially covered in snows. Someone had beat him to it. For a moment he just watched her, she did look like an angel although she didn't have any wings.

The innocent ones are usually the most dangerous. He thought while taking in his surroundings. They were the only ones outside, what a shame. He believed days like this should be enjoyed, that's why he had decided to go for a run.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 am

The blonde gazed up at a Hitrost who seemed to be out on a run, though she cannot be completely sure. Halting him would be a crime, she would once have thought, but not anymore. She cleared her throat deafeningly, sharpening her eyes like pencil lead.

"Isn't it a pleasant day?" she uttered, though the cold tone she had said those words made the positive seem extremely negative. "The snow falls upon us, gently freezing us to death. If we stay out long enough, we might die. Isn't that a prospect to rejoice in?"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Liam laughed. "When you put it that way" He decided to walk over to where she sat. "I don't mind the cold or snow" He shrugged. "The secret is to keep moving" He winked. "Then you just might survive" He added with a serious tone.

"Besides, I think it's pretty out here" He attempted to catch a few of the snow flakes but they melted instantly. "So, are you enjoying being frozen to death slowly?" He motioned to the fact that parts of her body were already covered in snow. She didn't seem to be wearing warm clothes.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 am

"Other than the fact I was born in the springtime, I am the daughter of the rain and snow," the blonde proclaimed. She brushed the snow off her eyebrows. "I don't like to move, sometimes," replied Lena frankly. She placed her hand on her lap, crossing her wrists.

It was only then that the blonde truly realized the extend of the coverage of snow on her body. She glanced down at it, and her eyes flickered upwards towards the boy, "I'm not sure whether I should rejoice or scream. Why don't you sit down here and freeze to death with me?"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Liam thought for a moment than cast a char on his clothes to keep from soaking. He plopped down next to her. "I rather not die though" He smiled. "You're not getting hypothermia are you?" She seemed awfully calm and by the amount of snow around her, she had been there for a while.

Liam watched her for a while , looking for signs of trouble. "If you are, I might have to take you to the Hospital wing." Liam didn't feel the cold so much, and he was already used to being out in the snow.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm

"I don't get hypothermia. Do I look like a weakling to you?" scoffed the blonde, running her fingers through her hair. The drownings were forgotten, only if for a moment. She brushed the snow along the branches, unlocking the wind-teased knots. She lifted her fingertips, instinctively grazing his shoulders.

Lena smirked. "I'm sure the Healer wouldn't mind me going in there for the fourth time this month. Come to think of it, we're almost friends." She almost let out a chuckle that could have betrayed the childish joy that had formed inside her. Almost.

The Uchitel leaned on the Hitrost's shoulders, and looked up at him. "What do you truly think of the snow, Mister?"
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:30 pm

"You kind of do, I'm not going to lie" She looked like the wind could snap her in half. He smirked, finding her reaction amusing. "I know the feeling, I even had a bed reserved for me in my past school" He remembered how he always seemed to break things and get cuts all over himself.

"What I think? Hnn, I think it's peaceful... makes everything look calmer" He spoke watching the scenery around him. "It just makes me want to sit here all day and watch the trees get covered in white" He sighed. "You don't feel like you're wasting time when you do that as opposed to sitting around in the summer. It's like time doesn't matter, almost."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am

"I do?" asked the blonde, almost incredulously, "well, an intelligent man such as yourself would know that first impressions are not always right, no?" Lena had to admit; he'd first seemed intelligent. Now... not so much. "Ah," remarked the Uchitel, "maybe we should reserve beds in the Infirmary. Just for us."

The blonde's icy blue eyes softened for what seemed to be a blink of an eye, before they turned back to be hard as nails. "Now that," she began, her eyes drifting across the scenery, "is an observation worthy of my attention." Soon, her eyes rested back on him, attempting to hold his gaze.
    Liam VanDuke
    Liam VanDuke
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Liam VanDuke Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:23 pm

"Yes. I've learned that a long time ago" He chuckled. "Got my ass kicked by somebody half my size... she was a black belt" He smiled at the memory of the day he met his best friend. "I don't know about you, but I'm trying to break the habit" He shook his head. "It's been two week" He pretended to check himself for any injuries. "I'm proud of myself"

He shrugged watching her eyes change from cold to soft to cold once more. She was keeping her emotions hidden but that didn't bother him. He rarely showed his true feelings himself. "What do you think of the snow?" He asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 am

Lena smiled, though her eyes continued to dance, glittering in the light that was few and far between. "Well, the fact that she has a black belt gives her an advantage already. Then again, one doesn't need a black belt to prove her prowess." She clapped for him, a demure gesture. "Good," she breathed, "I'm glad you're making the jump from clumsy to graceful."

A lump caught in her throat as she said it, for she knew another who had made that jump. Tears formed in her eyes, but the blonde swiftly blinked them away. A tear escaped her clutches, and she cleared her throat, the overwhelming sense of letting go shrouding her.

"The snow is my shelter," replied the blonde, being all but conniving, "I was born in it, I have lived in it, and I will not hesitate to die with it." She caught a snowflake on her finger, watching it melt motionlessly. "Frankly, I love all things involved in the cold. The ice, Christmas, drowning..."

She paused then, her eyes fluttering.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 am