Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

jump over the moon, and live.

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

jump over the moon, and live. Empty jump over the moon, and live.

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 am

Dani didn't like the fact that she was always last to dinner. She was constantly being interrupted by first years asking her where this and that was, even though she knew that they'd been in the castle for three months, and they should find their way around now Even so, she often had little food to spare, and that was why she hung about the kitchens more often.

She rested herself on the floor between the cupboards, and her blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders. After politely asking the elves for a serving of poutine*, she waited, lightly tapping her fingers on the linoleum floor.

A French-Canadian dish consisting of french fries with gravy all over it.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

jump over the moon, and live. Empty Re: jump over the moon, and live.

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Neil muttered curses under his breath as he made his way to the kitchens. It was one of those rare nights where sleep just wasn't coming to him, and it was driving him fucking crazy. He had been tossing and turning his bed for the last hour and decided that maybe a quick snack might induce sleep.

Not really caring if there was anyone else present, he entered and took a seat at the tables and just stared ahead, his fingers drumming on the table, as though wondering he should have to eat.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 am

Dani's gaze paused as they hovered upon a vision of a handsome, young fellow who was across the room from her. Judging by his robes, the boy was in her house, and that made her feel more confident about talking to him. It was strange, speaking to someone she barely recognized, but there was a first for everything... right?

Dani cleared her throat. "* Est-ce que tu peux de la poutine?" asked the Prideux prefect gently, holding out her bowl towards the boy, "it tastes wonderful, if that's any consolation you need."

* Would you like some poutine?
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

Neil turned towards the source of the voice, as he took a seat at one of the benches. He took a moment to admire the girl's beauty for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders. "Sure, why not?" He replied in French and took a spoonful of the dish.

"That actually does not taste bad," he muttered as he consumed some more. After a few minutes of silence, he introduced himself, "I am Aveneil, by the way. Aveneil Corbett."
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm

"This should not taste bad," Dani reassured firmly, almost haughtily, "this is one of the most classic dishes my father can let me eat." The Prideux shuddered, "All the extra calories contained in such a pleasure make it a spare treat; tonight is my first time in a month of this."

The blonde relaxed her brows and nibbled on the edge of one of the french fries. "I'm Danielle Lamoureux," she replied, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Aveneil. You are very dashing."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 am

"Extra calories? And that stops you from eating such delicacies?" The Priduex questioned with a raised eyebrow, never failing to be amused by encountering such girls. "But feel free to ignore me, I'm not really the one to judge."

He nodded his head, "A very suiting name for such a beautiful girl." Neil chuckled lightly and replied with a smirk, "Well, I have definitely heard similar compliments, but coming from you, makes it sound even better."

"Trouble sleeping?" He asked, referring to her presence in the kitchens during the odd hours of the night, and took another spoonful before asking one of the eoves for a slice of butterscotch cake.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 pm

"Alexandra says that all the extra calories is added onto my buttocks," elaborated the Prideux, "I'm very happy with my rear, if anything suggests otherwise. It's precisely why I don't eat items high in saturated fat often, if at all."

Dani smiled, "My name means 'God is my judge.' I don't know about that, but I think I'm my own judge." The blonde inclined her body forwards, a curtsy in order for his words. "I am, after all, one of the prettier girls in my house, I would think."

Shaking her head, the Prideux ended up gobbling the entire fry instead of eating it in her usual manner. "No," she admitted, "it was because I was late to dinner, and there was nothing to spare."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 am

"I suppose I should thank you for that extensive explanation," Neil replied with an amused smirk and shook his head. "I am not really going to comment on your 'rear' but I do understand your worry, I think," he laughed lightly.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I should admit that I am my own judge as well. After all, why should we let an invisible power decide things for us? I am not really certain about fate though, for the most part, it could be true. And you definitely think right about being one of the prettiest," he added.

"How come you were late for dinner?" The Priduex questioned curiously and took the slice of the cake from the house elf and thanked him.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 am

Dani smiled, "Thank you." She abruptly frowned, "I don't know why I'm thanking you for a fact I already know. That is one profound thought." She placed her hands on her lap, taking a quick glance at her perfectly manicured nails. "What colour looks good with my hair, do you think?" questioned she.

The prefect continued to eat her fries in a savage manner, "Blame the little ones. They're my problem, now I'm prefect. A sad, provocative thought, that one."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"I think you may be asking the wrong person that question," Neil remarked with a raised eyebrow. "Especially considering I've hardly noticed you before this. But I suppose a shade of brown or golden might look stunning."

He shook his head slowly, as though he was disappointed, "Ah, you are one of 'them', are you? Honestly speaking, I am not really a fan of Prefects. But so far, you seem fine; unless I'm making a quick judgement on my part," he smirked once more and took another slice of his cake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 am