Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Daydreaming and Hot Coffee

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Daydreaming and Hot Coffee Empty Daydreaming and Hot Coffee

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Danni quickly placed the coffees on the table in front of him.

"there we are, anything else for you?" he said politely

"no but thank you young man, heres a tip for you" the elderly mwoman spoke kindly as her husband shot her a look for giving danni a large tip

"thank you ma'am." danni grinned as he scooted away to his next table. Why couldn't everyone that came in here be as sweet as that old woman?

"hello and welcome to corner brews, what can i bring you?" he said to the young woman at the table in front of him
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Daydreaming and Hot Coffee Empty Re: Daydreaming and Hot Coffee

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Tabi had decided to get out for awhile and had invited her sister to come along with her into the muggle world. She wanted to be different. She drug her sister into the corner brew and found them a seat.

Finally the guy came to their table to take their order and Tabi was not sure what she wanted, she had never been here before.

"Well what do you have here?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Danni thought it was sort of a rediculous question, but some people dont get out much so he kept a smile plastered on his face. Just another hour and he'd be home.

"well its a coffe house ma'am. so we have all sorts of coffees, coffee cake, biscotti, teas, and anything of that nature. so what can i get for you two?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Leshia then smiled a little bit. She knew this guy he was in her house and seen him everyday. Leshia didn't know what she wanted because she really didn't drink coffee. But Tabi wanted to come here. And she wasn't going to say no because it was Tabi in the muggle world. That was something that didn't happen a lot.

" Hey Daniel can you get me a flavor milk?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Tabi listened to what they had here and then listened to what her sister ordered.

"Flavored Milk Lesh, geez what flavor you have to be spefic you know." Tabi said rudely to her sister.

Looking back to the guy and the more she looked at him she thought she recognized him from one of her classes.

"I know you, your Dan we go to school together. Wow must suck to have to work." Tabi stated her usual snide self.

"Well you need to be more specific with me, What flavors of coffee, flavors of everything. I need options."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Danni sighed inwardly but kept a smile on his face.

"yes hi leshia...and tabi right? and yeah a flavour milk is doable leshia..but your sisters right i do need a specific." he then turned and faced tabi. "well be creative. e have lates, ice coffee, mochas, cappacinos, machianos, mochacinos,regular coffee in just about any flavour you could imagine. and we can add wipped topping and chocolate, caramel or just about anything."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Leshia then rolled her eyes at Tabi. She hated it when she was showned up infront of people. And someone that was in the same house as she was. " Sorry I haven't been thinking lately. I haven't been getting much sleep." She then started to think about flavors that she could get.

" Can you make it a French Vanilla flavor milk?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 am

Tabi just sighed at Leshia and then gave her attention back to Dan.

Tabi listened to the list that he was giving her and she still really had no clue this was the first coffee house she had been in while in the muggle world. When she was hear it was usually soda and things.

"Well seeing is I have no clue what any of that stuff is how would you like to explain it a little better for me."

Tabi stood up and whispered in Dan's ear, "Never been to muggle coffee place before" Tabi then sat down again

"So explain each of them too me so I might have a choice."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:06 am

Dannis jaw almost came unhinged when she asked him to explain the coffees. He could feel his eye twitch. He hoped broadway was worth this. He had no clue how to explain coffee. it was coffee.

"okay a french vanilla milk for miss leshia, and well tabi...coffe is...well sorta like hot chocolate but with more of a bite i guess... and it can be vanilla, hazlenut, mocha...which is chocolate, caramel, or just cream, and sometimess just plain which we call black...but that one is a strong one, not my personal favourite."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 am

Leshia then took this time to laugh at Tabi. The fact that she knew what coffee was and her sister didn't. It was priceless. And she was never going to let Tabi forget about this. Something Leshia knew and Tabi didn't.

" Tabi coffee comes from a bean in South America. And there is this one cat who pops and they use his dropings for coffee, but that is something not everybody can buy."
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 am

Tabi listened to Dan talk and then what Leshia said and what Leshia said made her want to throw up.

"Well ok that's coffee. What about the others you know the mochachinos or whatever it was you said."

Tabi was actually getting a kick out of making him answer her questions, but hay she was the customer wasn't she.

"I am the type of customer that makes you love your job, ain't I Dan." Tabi said with a laugh.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 am

Danni sighed and glanced at the clock and then made the smile come back even if it didnt want to be on his lips

"those are just some special flavoured coffees." he spoke with a smile. "so do you have an order in mind?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:35 am

Tabi just could not make up her mind what she wanted, so many choices and was still trying to deside. Tabi noticed that this was the second time he had glanced at the clock.

"So Dan, you got someplace you would rather be than waiting on us?". Tabi asked with a smirk.

"Well how about a white chocolate mocha non fat with extra whip cream." Tabi smirked, she knew all along what she wanted, she was just being her typical annoying self.

"So what shall I eat, I don't like coffee cake. What else ya got?"

"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 am

Daniel smiled a forced grin yet again. It was costomers like this which deserved a hot coffee to the face, but alas he was better than tthat.

"we have biscotti and other kinds of cake, scones, muffins, etc"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:44 am

Leshia hated it how she was making Daniel job hard. But that was her sister for her. She then seen that he was keeping his cool. And that was because he wanted to keep his job.

“ Ohhh Tabi you should get a tiramisu and share it with me. Those are really good but if you don't want to I still want one.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 am

Tabi was thinking about what she wanted and thought maybe she would give the guy a break, naw thats not her.

"Chocolate Chip muffin or Blueberry muffin, which one do you think? " Tabi could not deside.

"What is that Leshia, I don't even know what that is.". Tabi sighed

"What do you think Dan, I can't decide."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 am

Danni smiled kindly. At least she narrowed her choices down between two muffins. But he would have to coose at random. He wasn't big on sweets.

"i guess the blueberry." he spoke with the grin "and so you want a terrimissu leshia, right? and a flavour milk?" he still had no idea what tabi wanted, her sister was so different, one of danni's friends actually. Leshia was kindly, tabi, was difficult. He sighed inwardly yet gain. Tabi was not making things easy.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Leshia wanted to laugh when Tabi said she had no idea what Tiramisu was.” Tabi it is an Italian cake and dessert. It is made of ladyfingers  dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of egg yolks and mascarpone cheese, and flavored with liquor and cocoa. It is really good.”

She then smiled as she looked at Daniel. “ Yeah that sounds like what I want.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 am

Tabi glared at Leshia when she laughed about Tabi not knowing what Leshia was wanting. "Bite me Leshia, I can't help it if you choose to commune around these people all the time." Tabi snipped

Tabi looked back at Dan and now that Leshia had pissed her off she would make life worse for Dan because that was how she was.

"Well Dan, bring me a blueberry and the drink I want. If its not right I will be sending it right back." Tabi snipped

"Wait no, I think I want something else. Maybe I will have a raspberry scone instead." Tabi said

"No, maybe a cherry Tart and a hot chocolate."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:40 am