Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Cobalt was determined not to shudder this time and he succeeded. He smirked a little and snapped his teeth at Rosie playfully again,

"I don't often make potions to be fair..." he smirked a little, "Distracts from my real work."

He raised an eyebrow at her but moved closer to her, if it was possible,

"Selfish huh?" he smiled with the eyebrow still raised, "Selfish would mean that you staying here wouldn't be something I wanted. So you're not being selfish."

Cobalt smiled a little before shrugging a little,

"I would appologise, blaming my incredibly sensitive nose, but I don't think I will." he winked at her before returning her smirk, "I think instead I shall ask for another kiss."

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Rosie pouted as her trick failed to work she just would have to work a little harder to get the reactions she wanted from him, smirking once more she folded her arms across her chest and allowed herself to be pulled tighter to Cobalt.

"Hmmm so you want me to distract you from your essays? Bad Cobalt."

Smirking Rosie whispered into his ear and licked the inner part of it lightly, moving her lips down to his own and kissing them softly.

"You desire another kiss? Then you have to come and get it."

She grinned staying put where she was leaning back lightly her hands gripping the desk to keep herself from toppling totally backwards.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm

He grinned a little before nodding,

"I can wait to mark essays." he leant in closer to her and breathed her scent in deeply, "But I don't think I can wait to spend more time with you."

Cobalt, despite himself, shuddered a bit when she licked his ear. When she kissed him he intwined his fingers in her hair and kissed her back. He smiled a little,

"I desire another kiss." he agreed, smirking a little more, "So I'll take it."

He leant into her, their bodies almost pressing into each other as he kissed her again.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:47 pm

"I can hope you can wait to mark essays, what with me here, and we both know that I'm much more interesting than those hm?"

Rosie teased breathing softly into Cobalts ear as he pressed himself against her, her warm breath splayed across his skin as she moved her hands away from the desk to wind around Cobalts back hugging him closer to her.

Feeling his lips on her own again Rosie felt sure that she didn't want him to pull away so curling her fingers in Cobalts hair she made the kiss more intense before breaking off with a smirk on her face.

"Are you satisfied with your kiss? Or do I need to try again?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"Oh you are so much more interesting than those stupid essays..." he purred into her ear as she breathed into his own ear, "You are much more interesting than anything I've seen in years."

He hugged her closer as she did the same to him, causing him to grin as their thoughts seemingly matched up perfectly. Smiling now he leant down and began to kiss up and down her neck after they broke away from the main, more passionate, kiss,

"Oh it was a perfect kiss, from the perfect woman." he grinned a little, "But I'm far from satisfied."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Rosie tilted her head up so that Cobalt could kiss down her neck with ease and she shuddered happily, the feeling of his lips as they crossed the most sensitive area of her neck almost made her knees buckle.

"Perfect? Why thank you Cobalt."

Growling playfully at him Rosie let her desire flash in her eyes and she sat up on the desk smirking lightly at Cobalt and pulling him closer to her by his belt loops on his trousers.

'Well come here and satisfy yourself..."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

He grinned a little and kissed her again, his tongue fighting hers a little before pulling away slightly, biting at her bottom lip,

"Perfection..." he groaned lightly as he kissed her neck again, "Is it's own reward."

Watching her sit down on the edge of his desk with a raised eyebrow, Cobalt smirked as she pulled him closer to her by his belt loops,

"On my desk?" he grinned a little as he leant in and nibbled on Rosie's earlobe, "You're naughty Rosie..."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Rosie purred happily and ran her arms up Cobalts back reclining onto her elbows as she did so, a glint of playfullness in her eyes as she looked up into his eyes, making sure a smirk lay on her lips before pulling Cobalt over her by her grip on his back.

"I can't spy a bedroom anywhere, so desk it must be."

Winking she moved her head up to brush against Cobalts lips before pressing against them softly and moving them down his neck nipping at the skin.

"You don't mind do you? "

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Cobalt spotted the glint in her eyes and smirked at the implications. Slowly he moved forwards, resting his hands either side of Rosie's body as he allowed himself to be pulled down into a kiss,

"No bedroom..." he murmured before smiling a little more, "But the desk can be a bed if needs be."

He tilted his head to the side a little to give her better access to his neck while at the same time leaning in to do the same to her,

"Does the sun set in the rise in the east?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Rosie sighed happily when Cobalt moved closer to her and she smiled as he tilted his head to one side letting her have free reign of his neck which she took greedily, she nibbled and licked and kissed every inch of skin on his neck that she could get to leaving two large love bite on his neck in the process.

"Guessing that's a no then."

She took this as a chance to be even more of a tease and Rosie shifted her hands up Cobalts shirt gently massaging his chest and stroking it with her soft fingertips before leaning her head forward and undoing all of the buttons on it with her lips.

"You're not bad Cobalt." Rosie smirked

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Cobalt hissed a little bit in pleasure when Rosie gave him the two love bites. He looked down at her and winked,

"Naughty Rosie..." he leant forwards and whispered in her ear as he nibbled on her ear lobe, "You want the students to know what we've been up to?"

He looked down at his muscled but scarred body with a raised eyebrow as Rosie opened his shirt,

"I should hope I'm not bad." he smirked a little, "I do need to be in top shape to be an assassin. It's as much about acrobatics and athletics as it is about killing."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Rosie chuckled lightly and shifted her hands up and down Cobalts chest, taking all of him in, looking deep into his eyes as she moved her head in to kiss him, leaning her cheek on his so when she closed her eyes her eyelashed tickled over his skin.

"You did say that I was naughty...just living up to my name."

She whispered huskily into Cobalt's ear before nibbling on it and licking inside the shell of his ear.

"And that you are Cobalt."

Rosie moved her lips over his chest kissing it and gently biting it in points, letting her tongue run over some of the scars that lay on his body.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

He felt her smooth hands run across his chest and shuddered lightly, pleasurably, under her touch. Locking eyes with her he smiled a little as they kissed before resting the sides of their faces against each other. Closing his eyes a little, he savored the feeling of her being so close and so soft.

"I did..." he agreed with a small smirk, "I didn't realise you'd take to it so well."

Fighting against his body's natural instinct to shudder at her attention on his ear, Cobalt leant down closer and lightly began to pepper her neck with feather-light kisses.

"Where as you..." he looked her up and down with hunger, "You are perfect. Every last inch... perfect."

He did his best not to shudder as she kisses and bite his chest but when she started kissing and licking some of his more sensitive scars he was unable to help himself and he shuddered.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Rosie smiled a little at Cobalt, she didn't know that she was able to produce such a reaction in him with just the lightest of touches, of course, she wasn't used to having gentle encounters like this and it was enjoyable for her to be in charge and to produce these reactions in Cobalt.

"Enjoying yourself?"

She breathed sensually into his ear before licking the shell until she got the satisfactory shudder that she was aiming for.

"Perfect? Ha! Hardly."

Rosie bit her lip a little aroused by the look that Cobalt was giving her, it looked like he really wanted her and that made her smirk deviously. Rosie let her lips move across Cobalt's chest again flicking her tongue out over some of the more sensitive skin on his chest.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

He looked down at her with a growl building in his chest, making it rumble, but a hungry smile on his face to reinforce that it wasn't an angry sound,

"You know I am." he smirked a little as the growl rolled off of his tongue, "You're good enough to eat."

Leaning in, he kissed her gently as his hands traced down her sides softly. Smirking into the kiss he bit on her bottom lip before planting his hands firmly, and loudly, on the desk either side of her. Now grinning, he held the same hungry look in his eye as he pushed her back up from her kissing of his chest,

"I think that's enough teasing off me." he purred, eyes raking down her form again, "I think it's time I got a little show myself."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Rosie heard the growl building within Cobalt and she felt her heart quicken a little bit, a small smirk on her face, enjoying the fact that she could get him to act like this, as soon as he pressed his lips against hers Rosie kissed back teasingly, softly.

"Good enough to eat? You must really like vanilla then,"

She smiled, but the sound of Cobalt placing his hands on either side of her made it change into a look of desire, fighting it back from her face Rosie smirked again, so he wanted a show did he?

Pushing him off the top of her Rosie placed her hands on either side of him on the desk, in the position she was just in.

"If you desire."

Rosie smirked, she was only wearing a tshirt today and in one tug she pulled it slowly over her head and let it drop to the floor exposing her sapphire blue bra.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 pm

His smile slowly turned into a smirk and he leant in close to her ear, his breath playing against her skin lightly,

"I could learn to love vanilla..." he breathed quietly, "But right now... I think vanilla is the best thing I'v ever tasted. And it's quickly becoming my favourite flavour."

Cobalt drank in the sight of Rosie without her t-shirt hungrily, his eyes flashing with desire as he looked down across her smooth skin and her bra. He lowered himself down to his knees in front of her slowly and pressed his face lightly against her stomach, kissing her smooth skin just above her waistline. His hands started on her hips but they slowly slid up as he slowly stood, kissing his way up her body in a straight line. After only a few seconds he was kissing what he could reach of her breasts before kissing up the front of her neck and capturing her lips in a kiss. Now standing upright in front of her he held his right hand up and a punch dagger popped up,

"Time to deal with that pesky bra..." he muttered to himself, deftly cutting the straps of the garment from behind. The punch dagger popped away again, once again becoming completely invisible and untouchable on his right wrist. With open desire now he tore the remaining fabric from Rosie's chest before breathing out a heavy breath, "Perfect... absolutely perfect..."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Rosie sighed softly with desire as she looked into Cobalt's eyes and saw his own flash with desire for her within them, the feel of his hands on her soft skin made her shudder especially as they moved up from her hips, she felt Cobalt's lips move up her stomach and Rosie shuddered a little more as he kissed her breasts wanting him to take it a little further without her doing so herself.

Her heartbeat skipped when she saw the punch dagger and Rosie gasped as she felt her bra straps being undone and Cobalt's hungry look in made her quiver with pleasure especially when her bra was torn away from her and she was exposed to him.

"Perfect? Well there's one I've never heard before."

Rosie grinned and wrapped her arms around Cobalts neck laying her bare skin against his own, bringing her lips up to kiss his feverishly enojying the feel of his skin against her own.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Cobalt grinned as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her flush against him as she wrapped hers around his neck. He rolled his eyes a little,

"So I'm not too creative with my compliments." he stuck his tongue out at her, "So sue me. Besides..."

The last word was drawled a little as he looked down between them,

"Perfect is a very good description." he told her queitly as he dipped his head to suck at her neck before beginning to kiss down her neck to her collar bone. He paused there for a second before deciding. He bit into the skin between Rosie's neck and collar bone, making a love bite, "You're mine now... no one else can taste this wonderful vanilla..."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

"Oh I will definitely demand some form of compensation from you Cobalt."

Rosie grinned and as Cobalt spoke to her she sighed happily there was just something about a possessive man she found appealing it had been a common factor with all three men she had feelings for.

"Oh am i really?"

She chuckled running her hands over her love bite with a pout, well fair was fair now they both had some to showcase to students.

"Why don't you take what you claim is yours then?"

Rosie purred brushing her lips against Cobalts while softly raking her fingers down his back to pull him into her.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

He groaned a little before chuckling a little, looking up at the ceiling with a grin,

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to not just take you right now?" he asked her before looking into her eyes without the smile, "If you offer me again you won't leave this room for about three days."

Leaning in close he nuzzled her neck while smiling,

"I am the potions master after all... lots of usefull potions."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 am

With a smirk Rosie wrapped her arms around Cobalt, slinking them up his back and pushing him closer to her, nibbling his ear making sure to lick the shell as that seemed to make him shudder the most Rosie whispered softly into Cobalt's ear:

"Why don't you take what you claim is yours then? Oh yes. I went there."

She grinned and kissed him softly on the mouth, letting one hand entwine in his hair while another moved down to Cobalt's hip tugging him nearer to her.

"What kind of potions might they be?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Cobalt raised an eyebrow at that, a small frown on his face,

"I won't take you." he pressed his fingertip lightly to where the mark had been placed on her neck, "I'm not an animal."

He smiled cheekily and nipped at her neck,

"But I will make love to you..." he kissed up her neck with a smile, "That good enough?"

Allowing himself to be tugged nearer he grinned,

"Oh a wide variety..." he nibbled on her ear lobe, "Stamina potions... energy boost potions... soreness-reducing potions... all that jazz."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:27 pm

At the frown Rosie bit her lip wondering if she had said something she shouldn't but finding that Cobalt wasn't offended or anything she nodded her head, she had never been made love to before, everything was kind of....violent.

"That sounds lovely, and kind of gentle..."

She blushed a little bit and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, smirking a little at all the potions that he could use.

"Sounds like it's going to be a fun three days, but I think you'll be the one needing the stamina potion."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm

He kissed her, a gentle kiss that promised passion but delivered a controlled dose of it. Smiling a little he nibbled down her neck,

"It can be quite gentle..." he gripped her hips a little tighter and growled lightly into her ear, "But it doesn't have to be without teeth."

Cobalt chuckled a little,

"So you think I'm the only one who's going to get tired? In three days?" he raised an eyebrow but smirked, "You planning on being that lazy?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:32 am