Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Rosie smiled into the kiss, she wanted more of the passion that she felt for Cobalt to be shown through it but she didn't want to ruin the tender moment of the kiss, she just assumed that there would be a time for passion later.

"You know you really shouldn't growl like that...it does things to a girl."

She winked hugging him closer to her still.

"I'm used to high powered....activities such as these, you'd better be able to keep up with me."

Rosie purred into Cobalts ear, licking the shell and tugging at the lobe before scratching her nails softly down his skin, in a teasing motion not to hurt.

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 pm

He chuckled at her wink and her words, dipping his head to nibble at her ear lobe,

"And who says that wasn't my intention?" he asked her in a husky whisper, his voice trailing off into a growl at the end of the sentance. Licking her ear lobe once, he smirked, "I rather like the effect."

Cobalt grinned at Rosie before licking his lips,

"Believe me Rosie... I'm not exactly a slouch myself..." he kissed up her neck before growling lightly in her ear, "No show muscles on me Rosie... just the kind to put more force behind every one of my actions. Every one..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Rosie gasped lightly and felt a blush cross her cheeks as Cobalt whispered to her in that husky voice and the growl at the end made her shiver a little, she pressed her lips to his own in a passionate kiss spurred on by the noises that he had just made for her.

"I bet you like the effect..."

She growled back into his ear biting down hard on the lobe and flicking her tongue across it.

"Oh really? I'll have to see for myself whether these muscles are as good as you're painting them to be."

Wrapping her arms around his neck she bit her lip and looked into Cobalt's eyes with her own ones, widening them slightly to give the impression of innocence despite one of her hands wandering down his body to brush against his crotch.

"Woops...."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Smiling into the kiss, he bit at her bottom lip with a throaty chuckle,

"You'd win that bet." he teased with a wink, "But I'm sure you can... get a feel, for my approval in a few seconds."

Cobalt smirked a little before shrugging,

"They don't look bad at all in my mind. As long as you don't mind scars." he paused for a second, thoughtful, "Or burns. Or bullet wounds. Or just generally rough skin."

He smiled widely at her, clicking his tongue,

"You should be aware of wandering hands... they're contagious." he warned her with a wink before his hands went to her backside, lifting her up off of the desk by his grip there while he felt her legs wrap around his waist. Grinning, he kissed her while he hands squeezed, "See? You've passed it on to me."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Rosie sighed happily and listened to the deep voice that Cobalt used as he nipped her bottom lip, pulling him closer to her by her hand on his back Rosie smiled and tilted her head up to kiss him softly, letting her lips move slowly over his own before sliding her tongue across his lower lip so that he might open his mouth for her.

"I can't wait for that."

She purred letting her accent come across a little stronger than normal.

"I don't mind that at all."

Rosie winked and to prove her point ran her hands all over the scars and wounds that she could see on Cobalts chest pressing her lips to some as well.

"Not sure that's such a bad thing."

She smirked and Rosie wrapped her legs tighter around Cobalt her arms sliding around his neck.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Cobalt opened his mouth for her, exploring her own with his tongue hungrily. Pulling back a little he bit her lip again before licking it lightly with a smirk before, once again, kissing her passionately while his tongue fought for dominance. Deciding to reply to her within the next hour, as he had no doubt he'd get caught up in kissing her,

"Oh you won't have to wait long." he winked at her, "Sexy accent."

With Rosie now fully positioned against him, he stepped away from the desk and held her easily with his hands on her delectable backside. Licking his lips he gave it another squeeze,

"It's not bad now but just wait." he grinned and slapped her ass with one hand, "They get worse."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Rosie smiled into the kiss she pressed her lips eagerly into Cobalts own groaning with the passion of the kiss, slipping her Tongue into his mouth she explored his mouth wrapping and unwrapping it around his own as she kissed him.

"Thanks, Italian isn't the worst accent in the world could be something dodgy like Australian."

Winking Rosie felt him move her away from the desk and Rosie ran her hands up and down his back feeling the soft skin of his back between her fingers.

"Oooooh my Cobalt, getting a little adventurous aren't we?"

Purring into his ear Rosie went back to kissing his lips with all the ferocity of before.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm

He smirked a little,

"Yes it's a very good accent." he stuck his tongue out at her, "Much better than the very light Irish I have."

Still smirking, he went back to kissing her thoroughly. Their lips mashed together and their tongues wrapped around each other repeatedly. Biting her bottom lips again he winked at her,

"Want something even more daring?" he leant in close to her ear, "I could bend you over the desk and have my way with you right now..."

Now nibbling on her ear he grinned,

"And we can leave the door unlocked." he growled a little, "Anyone could walk in... anyone could see us..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Rosie purred as she was snatched up into another feirce kiss by Cobalt, she moved her tongue against his own and ran her hands through his hair, the sheer ferocity of the lip lock making her moan softly wanting him to touch her again but not wanting to ask him to do so, instead, she carried on kissing him until she needed to break for air.

"That's very daring..."

She whispered wrapping her legs tighter around his waist gently rubbing her hips against his own, Rosie looked deep into Cobalt's eyes before kissing him soundly once more.

"Oh dangerous...I always liked a little bit of risk..."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Cobalt grinned into the kiss when Rosie moaned into it. Without thinking about it he squeezed her ass tighter in his hands as he kissed her back with renewed passion. As their tongues danced around each other, Cobalt smiled and concentrated a little. The effect was immediate, all of their clothes becoming intangible, falling onto the floor, before turning solid again,

"Oh you'll find I'm good at daring..." he teased as he ground his hips into hers, "Now there will be no doubt what we're doing if someone catched us."

He winked at her as, without moving from the position he was in, holding her upright, he slowly pushed his finger past her folds from underneath, curling the digit lightly inside of her,

"Or I could just have you like this..." he smirked and stroked her insides gently, "I'm sure you wouldn't disapprove."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Rosie felt a sudden rush of cold and she broke from the kiss to look down and found that all their clothes were now on the floor, with a growl she returned to the kiss bringing her head to Cobalts and wrapping her arms around his head to bring him as close to her as possible her lips moving rapidly against his own while one hand tangled in his hair.

"Hm why don't you stop teasing me and just do it then..."

She whispered against his lips before moving to continue kissing Cobalt. Her eyes widened as she felt him push his finger into her and Rosie moaned softly enjoying the feeling but wanting more.

"Oh I must disagree I disapprove greatly I don't take kindly to teasing...as I'm sure you dont."

Rosie growled as she wrapped a hand around Cobalt, reaching down in between them to do so, and softly moving her hand on him, a smirk on her face.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Cobalt kissed Rosie back hungrily, grinning when she began to grip at his hair as their kiss deepened and she pushed her body even closer to his own. Being unable to play with her hair, with his hands supporting her, Cobalt contentedly himself to squeezing her delectable ass with a wink,

"Oh so you don't like teasing?" he teased, nibbling at her ear as he slowly stroked inside her with his finger, "But I do so enjoy teasing..."

Feeling his legs weaken a bit as her soft hand wrapped around him and began to stroke him. Growling, he batted her hand away, withdrawing his finger from her as he did so,

"Alright alright..." he growled, "You want it? You got it."

After a second to align himself properly, Cobalt dropped Rosie's weight so that she sank quickly onto his length. Grabbing onto her ass again he began to lift and drop her hips powerfully, nibbling at her neck as he did so.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Groaning softly into the hungry kiss that Cobalt gave her Rosie continued the feirceness of the kiss enjoying the roughness for a moment, nibbling at Cobalt's bottom lip she smirked into the kiss as she felt him touch her ass it was something that she was quite proud of, her ass, it seemed to get attention and she quite liked it.

"Mmm, I do like teasing but only to a certain extent."

She burred into Cobalts ear before licking the shell, biting and tugging on the ear lobe.

"So I finally get you to stop the teasing with a little persuasion of my own hm?"

Rosie smirked but it was soon replaced by a softened expression of pleasure as she felt Cobalt slide inside of her, groaning Rosie dug her fingers into his back pulling him closer to him and when their hips met she grinded herself into his.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Feeling her smirk into the kiss when he squeezed her ass he did it again, harder this time, before winking at her,

"A certain extent?" he groaned a little when she licked her ear before biting it and giving it a tug, "Is that why you love your delectable ass so much? I know it caught my attention."

He grinned a little,

"Well that and you were making my knees weak." he winked, "And I'm holding you up so that's bad."

Moaning a little as Rosie ground her hips into his when they met, Cobalt squeezed her ass tightly as he lifted her almost off of him before pulling her back down, causing him to let out another moan.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Rosie smirked deeper when she felt Cobalt squeeze her ass a little bit harder, she pushed it into his hand a bit more and she let her mouth kiss up and down his neck biting it occasionally so that he got those pleasant sensations as well as the feeling of him being inside her, which she supposed was nice from the moans Cobalt was releasing.

"Oh yes, I think it's one of the best parts of me. I love my ass so. I know you do as well."

Winking she ground her hips harder into Cobalts, running a hand down his back scraping his skin with her nails.

"Well it's your own fault for not having a bed hm?"

Rosie teased moving her mouth to Cobalts ear licking his earlobe and tugging on it just as he had done to her, making sure that she kept paying attention to his ear until she got the reaction she desired Rosie let one of her hands wander across his muscled chest.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Cobalt growled a little as he kissed up and down her neck, squeezing her ass tightly before letting it go a little before squeezing tightly again. He chuckled,

"Oh it's an amazing ass." he winked, "No one's going to deny that. But it's mine now. No one else gets to touch it."

He groaned a little as he matched her, grinding his hips into hers more. Closing his eyes, he hissed a little when her nails ran down his back,

"It's my office." he rolled his eyes, "I don't often sleep in my office."

As Rosie started playing with his ears he gritted his teeth to keep from moaning aloud. Gripping her ass tighter he used it for leverage in pulling her up along his length before pushing her back down on it, gradually building up a steady pace.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Rosie smirked as Cobalt continued the inspection of her ass, biting on his ear lobe and tugging at it she continued to lick his ear and nibble at it, having not gotten the satisfactory moan that she wanted Rosie kept going, only this time she ran her hand through his hair, tugging at it while her other hand scraped her nails down his back again.

"I will hear you moan Cobalt."

She whispered softly into his ear.

"HOw can you roll your eyes still? You're making love to me. Don't be so sarcastic."

Rosie pouted slowing her hips down and moving her lips away from his.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 pm

He gritted his teeth tighter to keep himself from groaning anyway. Swallowing hard he kissed along the line of her jaw with a cocky smirk,

"Oh really?" he rolled his hips into hers, squeezing her ass as he did so, "It won't be too hard."

Cobalt smiled a little wider,

"Oh it's not that hard..." he nibbled at her pouting lips as he slowly moved her hips up and down. Groaning a little he nodded, "But no sarcasm."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Rosie pouted when she saw that Cobalt wasn't going to play ball with her, so, she narrowed her eyes and decided that she would try a little harder this time, both gently licking his ear as she tugged at his hair getting a little rougher Rosie tightened herself and speeded herself up so that all these thigns together may give the reaction she wanted.

"You say that and then you're doing everything in your power to make yourself not moan, it's not very nice to ruin my game..."

She purred slowing down a little so that she could enjoy the little sensations as well as the larger ones Rosie smiled softly at him.

"Much appreciated."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

When Rosie used her combination against him his eyes widened and he groaned despite himself, all of his weaknesses being exploited at once. He scowled playfully at her power play even as he rolled his hips sharply up into hers,

"You're game is to tease me till I moan?" he grinned a little even as he rolled his hips up into hers faster, "You need to focus on better things..."

Cobalt grinned before nipping playfully at her ear lobe,

"Mmm... you'll make a lovey dovey out of my yet Rosie."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Rosie chuckled darkly as she heard the moan that she wanted from Cobalt, groaning herself with the moan that Cobalt produced, oh if only he'd moan more she thought to herself as she felt him thrust hard up into her. Groaning she dug her fingers hard into his back raking them down his skin.

"Ah theres that moan I love so much...hey don't knock the game till you've tried it, and you like it obviously because you're moaning."

Smirking Rosie continued to thrust her hips downwards and she shuddered happily.

"I don't think my sexy Irish man could ever be lovey dovey..."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 pm

He groaned a little before shooting her a mock dirty look,

"You are terrible." he teased, sticking his tongue out at her as he continued to roll his hips up into hers, "I moan because my lovely lady feels the need to press for me to do so."

Cobalt's cheeks went a little pink,

"Well..." he looked nervous and his thrusts slowed, "I... well I've been trying... but if you don't want me to be..."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 am

Rosie giggled a little the feeling of Cobalt inside her as she did so making her feel weird, hugging him close to her and kissing his neck Rosie nodded her head:

"Why yes, I am terrible, thank you for noticing."

Winking Rosie went back to concentrating on her thrusts but as she felt Cobalt slow she looked into his eyes and her own were filled with concern, placing a sweet kiss on his lips Rosie stroked his cheek.

"I know you have my love and that makes me so happy but don't try to be something you're not if you don't like being loving that's okay."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 am

Cobalt shuddered pleasurably as Rosie giggled, the motion making her move even more on him,

"That's a good thing to you I'm guessing." he joked, "It's great for me too."

He sighed a little and buried his face into the crook of her neck, kissing and nibbling at the soft skin,

"It's not that I'm not loving..." he slowly began to increase the pace of his thrusts, "I'm just not openly loving..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Rosie clocked the way that Cobalt reacted when she giggled and Rosie smirked giggling again so that he might feel that same pleasure again, thrusting hard down onto him Rosie herself shivered happily moaning with the feeling of him inside her. Kissing her way along Cobalts neck Rosie nibbled the skin.

"I know you don't show your love well, but it doesn't mean I don't know it's there, I know you love me Cobalt, and I love you too..."

Rosie continued to thrust down onto Cobalts hips and she nuzzled his neck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:23 am