Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Cobalt let out a low moan as Rosie giggled to flex her tight muscles around his length while they both thrust against each other. When she kissed and nibbled down his neck he shuddered pleasurably and squeezed her ass tighter with one hand on reflex,

"I'm glad you know it." he kissed her passionately, "I just don't want to cheapen our love by putting it on display. It's between you and me."

Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester) - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to Taste Some Culture (Rosie and Cobester)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:36 am

Unable to giggle any more becuase there was nothing funny to laugh Rosie just decided to continue her persuit of making Cobalt moan from abusing all of his sensitive places at once, it wasn't hard to get herself to tighten because with the waves of pleasure washing through her it happened automatically.

"Just between you and me...it makes it even more special..."

Shuddering Rosie bit Cobalts shoulder and wound one hand up to play with his hair.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Cobalt felt Rosie tighten around him again, as if trying to milk him of his orgasm. He shuddered a little as he continued to thrust into her, holding her ass tightly in his hands,

"And why it won't burn out and disappear." he kissed her passionately, "Why it'll outlive the both of us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:38 am