Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Squeaky Clean

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Squeaky Clean Empty Squeaky Clean

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Casey waltzed into the dentist's clinic. Her Mum had wanted to come in for her half-year cleaning. She sat in a chair and stared at a wall for about 10 seconds before she got bored. She looked at everything else in the room, then began singing softly to herself in Gaelic out of boredom. "A 'níon mhín ó, sin anall na fir shúirí. A mháithairin mhín ó, cuir na roithléan go dtí mé. Dúlamán na binne buí, dúlamán Gaelach. Dúlamán na farraige, b'fhearr a bhí in Éirinn..."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Squeaky Clean Empty Re: Squeaky Clean

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 am

Tara looked out of the exam room hallway at the young fourteen year old, she seemed almost too bored either waiting for a call or waiting for someone.

Looking to her exam room she saw her employees with patients so she took a seat beside the young lady, with her kindest smile she spoke up.
    "hello there, are you here waiting for someone?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Casey looked up to see one of the dentists. "Hi. No, I'm waiting to be called. I've got my half year check up today. I think I should be on the list, my mom was supposed to call. Casey Donohoe?" She smiled at the woman, who was very nice. "Then again, she might have forgotten. She's busy running her shop."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Tara was taken aback, never had she forgotten a patient and yet here was one not on her list, Tara made a quick stern face at the two secretary's before her face turned into a smile.

"Well then, seeing as I'm free Miss Casey, would you like me to look after you? That way you don't have to be waiting."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Casey smiled. "Alright, thank you. And don't blame the secretaries, my mom is a little bit prone to forgetting to make appointments. It's probably not their fault." She hopped up and followed the woman- Tara Middleton by her name tag- into the back.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 am

Tara led the young woman past the first two rooms showing other patients with appointments of their own, "so Casey, was it merely a checkup you required or do you need more than that lass?" Tara spoke up with a smile with not a ounce of anything but honest warmth.
    Tara finally stopped at a small floral Exam Room,
    "shall we?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Casey smiled at Tara's open warmth. "Just a check up I think, unless you find something more serious." She entered the exam room and sat in the chair. "We shall."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Tara took a seat on the stool beside her and slipped on her gloves accidentally snapping one a little close to her skin, she let out a small wince before unwrapping the purple flat tray on the table beside Casey.
    "So Casey, you are fourteen correct?" Asked Tara with a light amount of waryness.
    Patients were often not fond of sharing their ages.
    "Life must be sweet for you hmm?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Casey nodded. "Yep, I am. I'm a fourth year at... School." She hesitated before deciding not to say her school's name. The woman was obviously a Muggle and Casey wasn't sure what her attitude towards magic was. She shrugged at the guess. "Every stage in life has its problems."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 am

Tara looked gently at Casey as she placed the napkin on her chest, however the moment she said fourth year Taras smile went even wider.

"I know of your kind lass" said Tara with a warm look, "and I'm not a bad person about what you are young one", she said kindly as her hands went to her explorer and mirror as she was ready to help her young patient
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Casey blushed. "Thanks. I didn't think you would be, but we do have to be careful." She looked away. "There are magic haters out there and you never know who is and who isn't. And it's worse for you if you guess wrong."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Tara looked completely un-phased, she pointed to the small pads all around the room.
    "I should think you would have felt it by now little. one, there are sensors that regulate ones magic.
    If you so much as charged magic to your wand, it would dissipate, and we are in a friendly environment, all the walls are coated so all conversation between a patient and a clinician is private.

Tara smiled at Casey, slipped up a mask and picked up her explorer and mirror.
    "open for me please".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Casey started, then automatically checked her vision. Nothing, no colors. She wasn't registering Tara's emotions, although with the woman less than 2 feet away and touching her, the colors should have been clear as day. She had gotten so used to ignoring the power, she didn't realize it was gone. She smiled. It was good for once, not to be half blind. Everything was much clearer and she was startled at how much she could see. She could get used to this. Out loud, she only said, "They don't teach us to feel our magic. I probably wouldn't have noticed unless I tried to use a spell." She opened her mouth obediently.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Tara started looking around at Casey's teeth finding everything looking nice and firm, "Casey, your teeth are top notch, congrats on the awesome work" said Tara with a warm smile despite the mask being slipped over her face,
    "I can only see a little build up, and a light amount of staining, typical of the waits between visits"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Casey smiled. "Thanks. I do brush at home at least twice a day. I'm glad it's not too bad. So all the normal stuff today?" She opened her mouth back up.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Tara smiled at the little lady, "yep just going to scale what remains and then we can smooth out the teeth right after ok?" said Tara picking up her scaler
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Casey looked at the tool a little warily. That sounded like it was going to be uncomfortable, but she shrugged. "Alright." and opened her mouth.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 am

Tara lightly started spraying a stream of water little by little removing the plaque on Casey's mouth, it wasn't the first time she had used the scaler that gently, she made sure to rub her young patients arm gently as the procedure went on.

"No worries lass, its all going to be ok."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Casey appreciated the gentleness Tara was showing. Others had just wanted to get the job done. She smiled the next time the tools were out of her mouth. "I'm sure it will be. Thanks." Then she opened her mouth back up.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Tara continued her work finally ending her work removing the plaque on Casey's teeth, giving the young teens mouth a light rinse she placed back down the sharp tool.

"See, I hope that wasn't so bad, that's the end of the plaque lass. All that I have left is two things lass"
    Tara made sure to smile gently at the teen below her
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 am

Casey grinned. "Nope, it wasn't. What else do you have left to do." She was amazed at all the Muggle things in the room and kept glancing around distractedly. How did the lights work without magic? What did all of Tara's tools do? How did the water come up through the faucet? Water didn't run upwards! She looked at everything very curiously. As a pureblood wizard, she didn't have much exposure to this stuff, even if she had taken Muggle Studies.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Tara gave another smile to Casey, "well Ive finished checking my work, now comes the fun part, polishing your teeth, after that ill apply a bit of fluoride to harden them. Sound good?" Asked Tara with gentle laughter, fun part was right, it was usually fun for her as well as the patients.
    "what's the matter, have you not seen these before?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Casey smiled. "Sounds wonderful. I'm glad my teeth are ok. I like to take care of them." She blushed. "I'm a Pureblood witch, so we don't have this stuff at my house. Where does the light come from? How tpdoes the- the ekeltricity? How does that get up the cord? And how does the water get up the faucet?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:15 am

Tara looked completely overjoyed, here was someone that was actually curious about what she used instead of just wanting to get it over with.
    "Well lass, if you want any information, just ask me what you want to know, sound good?"

Tara looked gently just waiting for a question about the work she loved
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 am

Casey grinned. Finally, a Muggle who actually wanted to be asked questions! She looked around, wondering what to ask first. "Hmmm, what does that thing do? That one with the round brush thingy and the handle with the button and the cord coming off the end?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:11 am