Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Squeaky Clean

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Squeaky Clean - Page 3 Empty Re: Squeaky Clean

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 am

Casey let the hose thing suck the extra paste out, then answered, "Nope, you're good at this." She smiled. "What next? This stuff is all so interesting. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was in. Mom usually does a spell or some sort to check."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Tara looked kindly, never was she this happy to have a patient, "we are almost done kiddo" she said as she picked up a small foam tray, "only one last thing left Casey, ill be adding a dose of fluoride to your teeth okies?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Casey looked at the tray curiously. "Ok, what do I do? How does it work? What does it do?" She peered at Tara, her head cocked to the side, smiling. "I'm a very curious person, in case you couldn't tell."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 am

Tara giggled at the young lady, "my my my lass you are filled with questions, I never mind however as I rarely get asked them. All you do is bite down on the tray, its going to be filled with a gel called fluoride, what it does is it builds up minerals and adds them to your teeth making them much stronger" said Tara looking with a small grin, filling up the foam tray she folded the soft device back and asked Casey to open one last time.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Casey looked at it curiously. "Strange. But still cool. You Muggles come up with the best things," she added, grinning. She opened and bit down into the soft foam inside the tray, waiting until Tara said she could take it out again. She opened and let Tara remove the tray and rinse her mouth out, then do the bottom tray just like the top. When she was done, she hopped out of the chair and smiled at Tara. "Thank you," she said.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 am

"you are very welcome lass" said Tara sliding off her gloves, "so, was that enjoyable lass" she said looking gently to Casey, everything about her at the moment was tender.
    "I hope to see you again Casey, I enjoyed our time together".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 am

Casey smiled at Tara, noticing the warmth the woman displayed. It was nice. "Yes, that was nice. You were very good too." She nodded. "I hope to see you again too. Maybe we'll meet outside work and school." The girl smiled and waved over her shoulder as she left. "Bye, thanks!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:00 am