Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Willow gasped and clasped a hand to her mouth with a pretend air of horror about her but eventually that subsided into small giggles and she nodded her head moving to sit closer to Jamie again resting her head on his shoulder and just enjoying the closeness she could now have.

"Maybe I was...maybe I wasn't."

As she pressed her lips into the kiss Willow pulled away resting her forehead on Jamies.

"I'll try not to but you know me Jamie. So, how are your brothers? Spoken to them recently?"

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Feeling her rest her head on his shoulder, Jamie wrapped an arm around her and held her loosely to him with a contented smile,

"I now know you were." he smirked, "Only someone with something to hide pauses."

He kissed her lightly on the lips again,

"I don't know as much about you as I'd like Willow. But now we're free to know everything about each other." he smiled faintly, "I have. Aspen has something to make my hearing selectively better to help me cope without my eyes. And Hades... Hades is trying to teach me how to see without using my eyes, using my mind's eye instead or some such nonsense. I don't care as long as I get to see your face."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Willow pouted but she wasn't able to stop herself for long she was just happy at the news that Jamie was telling her, so surely, with all these improvements Jamie would be able to sense better than he had ever done without his eyes before and that was a great thing for him and also for her too, it meant that their relationship wouldn't be impacted too much.

"Really? That's so nice of them both! I don't understand why people are so afraid of you guys all three of you are really nice, well, to me at least so I have no problems being around any of you."

Winding a strand of hair around her ear Willow continued to lean against Jamie's shoulder.

"You'll be able to see me soon enough Jamie, I assure you, you'll try your best and I know Hades wont stop until he's helped you."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Although he doubted she could see it behind the blackout glasses, Jamie raised an eyebrow and smirked ever so slightly. Poor, naive, Willow. Of course they were nice people, or beings in the case of Aspen as he really wasn't sure his brother saw himself as truly human anymore. They were nice because it made them better at what they did. Hades, the Master of Manipulation was nice when it suited his needs. Aspen, the Hunter of Humans was nice because it drew the prey closer. Jamie... well he was something else entirely. Jamie was nice because he'd seen the darkest, most terrible, things in all of existence and it felt good to be nice after seeing such things. He chuckled a little,

"Well we're all got our dark sides Willow." he replied at length before smiling sadly, "Unfortunately ours are more powerful than most."

He smiled contentedly as he relaxed a little. There was one of the things he loved most about Willow. She was eternallly hopeful and it spread to those around her. To a man who'd lived and worked in Hell for years, this was like light after living in darkness. He nuzzled her neck lightly,

"The only motivation I need to learn is to be able to see you smile again." he kissed her neck, "That alone will give me eternal happiness."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Willow realised just how stupid she must have sounded to Jamie and she tried to get rid of the flushed blush to her cheeks. She truly didn't think that any of them would wish her harm but then again she hadn't gotten in their way or threatened them. Willow supposed shed be killed in an instant if she did.

"Well there's a reason for that but lets not dwell on that right now, this is a happy time for you and me right?"

Sighing happily with the kiss to her neck Willow returned the kiss to his lips instead of his neck and she wound her hand in his hair to bring Jamie closer to her.

"You're going to see this smile again, and it'll be bigger and brighter when you do I promise. Of course, you'll get to see other things too."

Willow blushed wondering if his blindness would impact...that.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 pm

He nodded, smiling happily,

"Yes." he nuzzled her neck a little more, biting it very lightly, "A very happy time."

Kissing Willow, he grinned into the kiss and wrapped an arm around her body possessively. He bit her bottom lip a little and smirked,

"Oh Willow..." his hand rested on the side of her neck before slowly sliding it's way up to cup her cheek, giving her a wink, "I don't need to see to do."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Willow blushed a little bit as she felt Jamie nuzzle her neck not used to the closeness coming from him it made her happy that she could now have that, she loved to be close to people to hug them and she could do that to Jamie now.

"Although I am always happy, when I am with you..."

She whispered and as Jamie kissed her Willow smiled into the kiss returning the passion that he showed and a little more.

"It's like you're a mind reader..."

Willow bit her lip, and felt a little embarrassed for even thinking that.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

He smiled even more, despite how his cheeks reddened, and nibbled at her neck lightly,

"And I'm happy whenever I'm with you." he replied before kissing up her neck again, "Being with you makes me feel complete Willow."

Smiling now, Jamie was overcome with the urge to wink at Willow but she wouldn't have noticed behind his blackout glasses so he didn't. Instead he nibbled at her bottom lip a little,

"Oh no Willow..." he smirked, "I was just thinking it too."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Willow smiled and traced her fingers along Jamie's blush, it looked so cute but of course she wouldn't say that she found it cute, guys didn't appreciate it when you called them cute, they prefered much more masculine adjectives like 'rugged' and 'handsome'.

"That's so sweet Jamie, I myself feel the same around you, my mood and happiness depends on you..."

As Jamie nibbled at her bottom lip Willow sighed happily and pressed her lips against Jamie's softly, letting the kiss develop into a more passionate one as their lips kept in contact with each other.

"Then great minds think alike..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm

He smiled even as his blush grew a little more at having Willow stroke it,

"Well then I think we should stick together." he smirked, "To keep each other complete if nothing else."

As he kissed her, Jamie felt his hand slide down the length of her body to hold onto her hips tightly. Kissing her back with just as much passion he bit his own lip as he pulled back,

"Great minds..." he chuckled, "You're the only great mind here Willow. I'm just very appreciative of such a beauty as your body."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Willow smiled happily as she saw his blush grow and she couldn't ever think of anything cuter than that, placing a soft kiss along the pink skin she reached his ear and nibbled upon it lightly licking the shell.

"I would like that, scratch like, I would love that!"

She giggled and hugged Jamie closer to her just smelling his aftershave and feeling the warmth radiating from his body, but not an unpleasant warmth like it had been from his arm, but a nice one, a natural one.

"As long as you think my body id beautiful that's all I need...and of course, for you to give it the neseccary attention."

Willow blushed herself and placed a hand on Jamie's shoulders pulling him into another kiss.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 pm

He blushed even more at the attention given to his blush and the nibble at his ear,

"I'm glad to hear it." he announced with a smirk, "I know it'll be a great deal of fun to be with you some more Willow."

Jamie chuckled as he broke the kiss, nibbling at her bottom lip for a moment,

"Oh Willow..." he grinned, "If I didn't know we were in a public place I'd be giving your body that attention now..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Willow giggled a little bit when Jamie nibbled at her lower lip, she supposed that if he kept doing so she would have no lower lip left over the months and hopefully years they would stay together.

"I'll do my best to make your time spent with me as fun as possible."

Snuggling her head more into his chest Willow traced over a pattern on the top he was wearing.

"Someones a little forward..."

Willow blushed, secretly enjoying that thought.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

He smiled happily and simply held her close, her head resting on his chest,

"I know." he grinned a little, "And it will be great fun. Imagine what it'll be like when we tell our life stories to our kids!"

Smirking he kissed her cheek lightly,

"I'm just joking about the kids." he paused, before smiling happily, "For now. I'll marry you before the kiddies roll in."

Chuckling, he reached down and gave her ass a quick squeeze before going back to just holding her,

"Oh and I'm sure you hate it." he teased.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Willow nodded her head, that would certainly be some story to tell after all they didn't exactly meet in the most ordinary way, the whole beating up her stalker then coming back to her house where she was told about Jamie's darker side, it was something that didn't bother her in the slightest but then again it wasn't exactly normal.

"It certainly will, although I think we'll have to miss out some parts like Daddy chopping his arm off."

Smiling softly Willow reached up and pecked Jamie's cheek before letting her chin rest on his shoulder.

"I think I would quite like getting married to you..."

Blushing wildly as she felt Jamie squeeze her ass Willow couldn't say she enjoyed it, after all, they were in a public place, but enjoy it she did, she came to think that she would enjoy anything that Jamie did to her.

"Maybe I do..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 pm

He hummed a little as he moved his head, nuzzling her chest as he got himself into a very comfortable position,

"You're a very good pillow." he commented before chuckling, "Why would we do that? All the best stories have limb loss in them."

Smiling to himself he looked up at Willow,

"Well that's good because I like the idea too." he chuckled, "And I'm thinking up what type of rings to get already."

Grinning now, Jamie looked up at Willow with his blank glasses,

"You're blushing right now, aren't you?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Willow's blush only grew as she saw Jamie move his head to her chest and she looked around the pub swiftly seeing nobody looking she began to play with his hair not caring if anyone was watching, after all, it was a free country and she was glad that she was comfortable.

"Well I have not been told that before, I'm glad my assets are comfortable."

Giggling a little Willow continued to play with Jamie's hair liking the feel of the soft strands between her fingertips, reaching her head down to kiss the top of his head.

"Any other girl might get a little put off by this you know. But I think it's sweet."

Her blush growing once more Willow tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I might be."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

He sighed contentedly as she began to play with his hair, fighting the urge to burrow his head further into her clevage. If only because they were in public,

"Well they are." he confirmed with a smirk, "Best thing about these pillow is that I'm the one that gets to sleep on them."

Jamie purred happily as she began to play with his hair,

"Well it's a good thing you're not any other girl." he leant up carefully at kissed her neck, "Your the most wonderful woman in the world."

Reaching up gently, stroking up her neck as he did so, Jamie rested a hand softly on her cheek. At feeling the heat in her cheek he grinned,

"I win."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

The sound that Jamie made when she started to play with his hair made Willow smile softly and she carried on playing with it only this time lightly tugging at the ends of it, she didnt know what type of reaction this would produce but she hoped that he would like it, if not Jamie could always tell her to stop and she would.

"Yes, yes you are. These are special pillows only available to a certain Jamie Curtail."

Willow giggled softly and kissed his cheek once more.

"To you perhaps."

Her blush increased as she felt Jamie reach up his hand to touch it Willow placed her own hand over his before letting it slide slowly from his grip, letting both hands continue playing with his hair.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Jamie purred when Willow began to play with his hair more. Once again he fought the urge to burrow his head further into her clevage,

"Well I'm glad that's settled." he smirked, "Now you might want to stop playing with my hair. Otherwise I might just put my head further into your pillows."

He smiled a little and nuzzled the side of his face into her cheek,

"And I'm going to be a bit of a prick..." he grinned and kissed her cheek, "And say that I'm the one that matters. Because I'm the one who loves you."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Willow blushed a little bit and with a pout drew her hand away from Jamie's hair letting them instead wrap around his shoulders so that she hugged him to her in a weird sort of way that probably made him nuzzle further into her clevage anyway but hey, Willow didn't mind and nobody was looking so quickly she loosened her grip on Jamie so he could make himself more comfortable.

"Well I shall leave playing with your hair for a more private setting shall I?"

Willow smiled softly and kissed Jamie's cheek after him kissing her own.

"I was half expecting that line anyway, I was just waiting for it. But of course Jamie, you are the most important person in my life right now. I love you very much."

Letting her arms move to his waist Willow held Jamie that way, instead of pushing his head further into her clevage.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Jamie smiled a little and used the opportunity to nuzzle further into her clevage. When she loosened her grip he smiled a little before kissing her clevage with a grin,

"That would be for the best." he tilted his head to the side with a smirk, "Unless you like the thrill of this in public..."

He smiled widely and kissed Willow on the mouth gently,

"You know just what to say to make me feel on top of the world Willow."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Willow blushed a little bit when Jamie kissed her cleavage and she got some strange looks from some of the other patrons in the bar, smiling akwardly at them she wound her hands through Jamie's hair again as he moved away from her breasts slightly.

"You know I don't, I much prefer a private setting for our lovemaking, that forest was highly unusual for me."

She blushed more remembering that night and how they could have been discovered.

"I am glad that I can make you feel like that, I hope to do so every day!"

Willow returned the gentle kiss and made it last a little longer, her lips getting more passionate the longer they were connected to Jamie's, loving the feel of them moving together.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm

He chuckled lightly,

"A very enjoyable night..." he agreed before smirking, "Besides the limb-loss and the potential to be caught of course."

Still smirking he laughed lightly,

"And I bet you're blushing right now." he noted slyly, "And you know you do Willow. You make me feel great."

Jamie kissed her back, matching her passion exactly so that he didn't push her too far, especially in a public place.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

Willow blushed a little more but she couldn't deny it, it was indeed a very enjoyable night, she loved it more because they had been able to do it and Jamie had been able to acheive the only thing that he had not been able to do with a woman, to make love, that was one of the best things that Willow could have done for him.

"I was a great night, and the limb loss and emotional trauma that follwed tainted it just a little bit."

Waggling her tongue out at Jamie Willow grinned and smiled wryly she tried to stop blushing but failed so buried her head in her hands to try and hide it from him.

"N-n-no I'm not blushing, and thank you Jamie, I am happy that I make the man I love feel great."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 pm