Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Jamie pouted a little bit,

"Well I said I was sorry." he teased her before sticking his tongue out, "Besides... I got better."

He laughed a little at the wavering tone of her voice,

"Oooo you can't hide it from me!" he taunted, "Your blushing right now! And that's just one of the many reasons you make me happy to be with you."

Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blinded eyes do see (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 am

Willow giggled a little bit and moved to bite Jamies pouting lip but found as she had done so he stuck his tongue out, smiling she tilted her head to kiss his lips entwining her own Tongue around his moaning softly as the passion of the kiss increased the longer they held it. Not wanting to stop but needing air Willow drew away.

"And I forgave you didn't I? So there is only love between the two of us now, Jamie, that kiss was amazing I just thought I would add that in there as a little comment."

This statement and what Jamie said next made her blush creep across all of her cheeks not just the inner bit. Playing with her hair Willow felt the blush recede a little much to Willows happiness. In her opinion blushes made her look like a tomato, and an unattractive tomato at that.

"Well you can tell with your 'Spider Sense' that I'm no longer blushing is this correct?"

Willow stuck out her Tongue for good measure.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Jamie was surprised when she attempted to bite his lip but was intercepted by his tongue. What surprised him even more was the usually innocent Willow almost wrapping her own tongue around his and dragging him into a passionate kiss.

Jamie decided at that point that being surprised could be good. Very good.

"Mmm... yes you did." he smirked a little, "It was one hell of a kiss."

He raised an eyebrow, an action seen more by the wrinkling of his forehead than actually seeing eyebrows moving,

"What's a... 'spider sense'?"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 am

Willow looked at Jamie and she blushed, he seemed alittle surprised that she could act like that around him and to be honest she was surprised herself but she supposed that it was just her way of letting out the feelings that she kept inside for him.

"I'm glad you liked it, I thought I'd be a little more unusual than normal."

Giggling as she saw that he was raising her eyebrows she forgot that he wouldn't have seen many Muggle films so Willow said:

"A spider sense if when you can sense things before they happen, or that you can sense things that are happening a long way away you can't see. It's from the Muggle movie Spiderman"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Jamie kissed Willow again, a softer and lighter kiss than the one she'd initiated not moments ago,

"It was a welcome surprise my love..." he purred as he nibbled at her bottom lip, "Perhaps one to become something more of a regular occurance."

He frowned in confusion,

"So muggles pay money to watch a film about a man with eight arms, venomous teeth, dozens of eyes and webbing coming out of their backside?" he frowned even more, "Muggles are weird..."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Willow smiled happily and was glad that Jamie liked it, she wanted to do more things like that especially since she was getting more confident and Jamie didn't seem to mind what she didn't to him in that department.

"Ah but if it became a regular occurrence then it wouldn't be so surprising would it my love?"

Pulling her Tongue out Willow snuggled up close to Jamie again kissing his neck and winding her fingers through his hair.

"No no! He's not literally a Spiderman! He just has the ability to shoot webs from his wrist and that spider sense thing, not the best film but..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 am

He chuckled a little,

"To get more kisses like that?" he smirked, "I'd give up the surprise element."

Jamie smiled happily as Willow snuggled into him, purring a little as she began to kiss his neck while playing with his hair,

"Right... so he's like some sort of man but with weird spider web?" he frowned a little, "Sounds rather silly..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Willow giggled happily she supposed that she was getting better with practice when it came to kissing, nodding her head Willow brought her lips up to Jamies and let them press passionately against his own, her hands running swiftly through his hair then tugging at the end and beginning again. Biting and sucking Jamies lower lip Willow broke off.

"More kisses like that my love?"

She smiled softly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Superhero films aren't for everyone, I don't like them much either but...they're funny, even when they don't mean to be. Nmh Jamie now im in a mood to watch a film, maybe a horror for snuggling?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 pm

When Willow began to kiss him passionately again, Jamie put his all into giving as much passion in as he was getting from Willow. Just as her fingers were beginning to go into his hair he wove his own fingers into her hair and played lightly with her hair until she broke away,

"Mmm..." he blinked stupidly for a few seconds before snapping out of his daze, "Oh... oh yes."

Jamie chuckled a little,

"A film that will get you clinging even tighter to me?" he smirked, "How can I say no?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:21 am

Willow quite liked the fact that she could get Jamie to go into a daze, she really wanted to make him happy and she was glad that she had found something that would let her do so easily. And something that she enjoyed so much as well.

"You're speechless? I didn't think that I was that good..."

Giggling a little bit Willow nodded her head, she hadn't spent a night in with Jamie yet and Willow was one of those people who easily cowered behind someone when it came to horror films, even at someone having their blood taken.

"I knew you'd like the idea! Any films you want to watch?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Jamie grinned back at her,

"Oh you're so much better than that..." he whispered huskily into her ear, "You are good enough that you're bad... oh so bad..."

Thinking about all of the muggle films he knew, the list consisting of about five, he shrugged a little,

"How about you pick?" he smiled, "We can go to one of those rental places."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Willow blushed a little bit and wondered how she came to be so bold, not that she minded when she got Jamie all worked up like this. Kissing his ear Willow stood up and wrapped her coat back around her.

"It's a good thing were leaving after all, any more kisses like that and I fear you won't be able to control yourself dear."

Smiling Willow left the money on the table and touched Jamies arm as if to help him up from his seat.

"You ready to apparate then, there's nothing around here like that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 pm