Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A drink and a talk

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A drink and a talk Empty A drink and a talk

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Jamie walked into the three broomsticks and ordered two butterbeers, for her and Casey. She invited Casey to talk about just normal things. Jamie hated to admit that she was worried about Alexander, she never had a real boyfriend before, this was serious and she was worried about him. Jamie sighed and when her drink came she took a sip and she spotted Casey walking in.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A drink and a talk Empty Re: A drink and a talk

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 am

Casey walked into the Three Broomsticks, glancing around for Jamie. She spotted her and walked over to the table. The Slytherin girl had said she just wanted to talk and Casey was ready to oblige. She hopped up on a stool and grabbed the butterbeer Jamie offered her. "Thanks for ordering me a drink Jamie. So, what's on you mind today?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Jamie watched as Casey took a seat and accepted the butterbeer. "No problem and I wanted to talk to you about Alexander" Jamie said to her. She didn't know how to really come out and say something, she was never good at expressing feelings to people. "He's back and for some reason, not going to lie, I want to slap him for making me so damn worried about him" Jamie replied.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Casey nodded, leaning forward and cupping her neck in her hand, resting her elbow on the table. "You can join the club of angry women. He's probably going to get yelled at by both of us. And he damn well deserves it. But you know what this means, don't you?" Casey's eyes twinkled. "You like him enough to worry about him when he's gone. I'm gonna go ahead and call that love. You are so in love with my brother!" She grinned hugely.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Jamie tried not to laugh at Casey when she got so used and held onto all of Jamie's words. "Yes he does deserve it, and I'll probably get so mad and angry that I'm going to do something that will risk detention from me" Jamie sighed a little bit. Detention wasn't bad, if you had a certain teacher. Jamie shook her head. "No, what the hell does that mean" Jamie asked confused. Jamie let her eyes widen. She than took to realization. "Casey, don't say that, UGH! What is he doing to me" Jamie whined. She shot other people death glares when they looked over at them and they turned around quickly. "Casey make it stop" Jamie replied.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Casey nodded. "I'll be in that detention with you, you know. Although that may not be what I'm in there for... Anyway. I mean we can't permanently damage him because that's kind of frowned upon. We'll have to do something reversible I guess. There's still so many possibilities though..." she trailed off with a slightly dreamy expression. She shook her head and focussed on the real world.

Casey's grin just got bigger. "Yep. It's love. You have the best reaction to it too." She leaned in closer. "I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I'm an Empath. I can tell what your emotions are because they show up as colors on the edge of my vision." She made a vague gesture near her eyes. "There's definitely love there. Even worse, it's pink."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Jamie nodded and took a gulp of her butterbeer. "Oh yes, and by the way, you should really learn to get out of the whole I'm a Gryffindor stance, you really should be a damn Slytherin" Jamie said to her. "Oh, trust me, where there's me, there is going to be damage, just not sure how much yet" Jamie replied to her.

Jamie gave Casey a death glare. "I do not" Jamie said back to her. Jamie tried not to throw her drink in Casey's face. "I don't believe in love Casey, know one ever will love me either and what the hell is pink. That color is the uglyest there is" Jamie replied to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Casey made a face, then laughed. "Gross! Take that back! I'm a lion forever Jamie!" She struck a dramatic pose. "Besides, I think Karma would kill me if I tried to say I was a Slytherin." She stuck her tongue out. "Well he has to live at least."

Casey sat back with a huge smile on her face, holding up her hands. "Whatever you say Jamie. Whatever you say." She frowned. "Ah, come on. Of course love exists and of course people love you. What about both of your Alexes? They both love you in their ways, as a girl friend and a best friend. Although aI do agree that pink is pretty stupid. Not exactly my fav. I'm more of a blue girl myself."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Jamie tried not to laugh and succeeded. "Hm, nope, just like I am a snake forever, I'm proud of it as well" Jamie said. Jamie snorted. "Ah, Karma Black, we're some how related in a way, I just don't feel like admitting it when people ask" Jamie replied. Jamie shrugged. "I'll think about it".

"Don't feed me that bull shit" Jamie said to her. Jamie rolled her eyes. "The only reason Alex and I are best friends is because she was very persistant and yes she is my partner in crime, her and I see eye to eye, and for Alexander, I don't think he loves me" Jamie said to her. "Agreed, pink is horrible and I'm more of a black and red type of person" Jamie smirked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Casey stuck out her tongue. "Yep. That's just how it's gonna be. I just don't buy any of that 'Slytherins and Gryffindor's must be enemies!' shit. I don't care about houses except during Quidditch. I'm a Gryffindor, my best friend is a Hufflepuff, my boyfriend is a Slytherin, and although I don't have any close Ravenclaw friends, I'm like one myself. So, yeah. House unity, yay!"

Casey snorted. "You are so in denial right now. Just let people like you already. It'll make life so much easier. And I'm pretty sure Alexander does love you. So quit denying it." She smiled. "Nice combo."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Jamie looked at Casey and shook her head at her. "You're very persistant aren't you, is that why you and Alexander decided to adopt each other" Jamie asked with a smirk. "Hm, you should get a Ravenclaw friend, so when people ask you, you can say that you're friends with someone in each house" Jamie joked with her.

Jamie rolled her eyes. "I am not in denial" Jamie somewhat shouted. "I simply don't want to let people like me, they should know I am hard to uncover and leave just like they came. I'm used to that anyway" Jamie said. "No he doesn't Casey" Jamie replied. Jamie didn't reply to the last comment. She simply through Casey a glare and mumbled 'I don't love' under her breath.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Casey beamed, propping her chin on her hands. "Yep, that's me and him in a nutshell. Also, it just seemed right. He needed someone anyway and I never had a brother and I thought he needed a sister and it just worked. If that made any sense at all to you." Casey sighed. "I might be getting to be friends with Aragorn, if he doesn't turn into an ass again."

Casey shook her head. "I'm standing by what I said, no matter how much you say the opposite. And by the way, you're causing a scene. Just thought you'd like to know." She gave a charming grin and a wave to the staring people. "Why don't you want people to like you anyway? People are made to love and be loved." She crossed her arms. "Does too. I can argue all day." She raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, didn't quite catch that."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Jamie shrugged. "It doesn't matter if I think it makes sense or not, the only thing that should matter is that it makes sense in your eyes. I have a little sister and I can't stand her at all" Jamie said to her. Katerina, was really annoying and there were times Jamie wanted to beat her silly. "Why is he an ass" Jamie asked.

Jamie wanted to send Casey into obliviation but she knew Alexander will be mad. Why the hell is she thinking about him like this. Jamie groaned. "Because it's better if people hate me Casey, because it's better when they do" Jamie replied to her. "So can I Gryffie" Jamie smirked. "It's good you didn't catch it, because I'm not saying it again" Jamie grinned.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah, it does make sense to us. The family you choose is often closer than the family you're born to. Alyssa and I are pretty good proof of that." She shook her head sadly. "Well basically, he was dating my best friend Daniel and broke up with him in a really bad way. He went into a coma later and came out pretty different than when he went in, so we'll see how it goes."

Casey smirked a little in amusement at Jamie's murderous glare, but shook her head at the gril's next words. "Why on earth would you think it's better to be hated? You should allow yourself to be loved Jamie." Casey stuck her tongue out at Jamie yet again. "Yes, I do have the maturity of a five year old. Let's move on."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Jamie nodded agreeing with her. "You're telling me, trust me if you want my little sister, just take her, don't bring her back either" Jamie said to her. Jamie nodded and took a sip of her drink. "How bad was the break up, like how did it happen" Jamie asked. She didn't want to really think about her relationship, because than Casey won't let her hold it down, again. Could Jamie love Alex? This was hard for her.

Jamie shrugged. "If people hate me, I don't have to deal with being close with someone and having them leave later" Jamie explained. "Don't ask again, I'm not explaining it again" Jamie replied. "I think we all no that Donohoe" Jamie smirked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 am

Casey shuddered. "No thanks, I've got enough to handle right now. This second year I met, Moxie, is living with us right now because she has nowhere else to go. She's plenty of little sister for anyone." Casey copied Jamie's sip, realizing she hadn't been drinking this entire time. Ticking things off on her fingers, she said, "Well, let's see. There was the 'I don't love you', 'I never really loved you', and the 'You're not good enough for me.' So I punched him in the nose cause I heard." Casey shrugged. "Asshole deserved it."

Casey shook her head. "That's not how it's supposed to work. Don't you ever get tired of being lonely?" She grinned cheekily, her dimple popping out. "Oh I've made sure that everyone knows so they're not disappointed when they find out."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 am

Jamie snorted. "Hahaha, funny but if you want to, just tell me and we're good and I'll have my parents sign over all rights" Jamie joked. Jamie nodded to her and listened to her. "Wow, yeah you see, if that was me, he'd get more than just a punch in the nose, he'd have to get surgery" Jamie said in defense. Jamie just nodded in agreement.

Jamie shrugged. "Okay yes, but I don't really no if I get tired of being lonely" Jamie snorted. "Ha, funny".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Casey held up her hands defensively. "No thanks, I've got more siblings than I can handle. Seriously, she's your problem." She sighed. "Yeah, if I had my way, I would have been the reason he was in the Hospital Wing in a coma, but Danni still loved him, so I couldn't do anything worse than break his nose, which Danni healed anyway." She sighed again. "Silly boy."

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Really now? Strange. I definitely would. You know, with me being a social butterfly and everything." She flapped her hands like wings and grinned.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Jamie sighed. "Fine, I'll keep her, but if anyone else wants her and you know someone, throw them my way" Jamie rolled her eyes. The first couple of years were fine, but than when her mother came home with her sister, Jamie become horrible. Jamie snorted. "Well stupid people don't call it young love for nothing" Jamie replied.

Jamie rolled her eyes. "You're very sociable that's why you would, me not so much. That's why it was a shock when your brother asked me out" Jamie exclaimed. Jamie sighed.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Casey laughed. "I'll be sure to let you know if I find anyone who wants a little sister. We'll ship her right off." Casey rolled her eyes. "It was pretty stupid yeah. But he's better now. He's not being an ass and he's actually treating Danni right. So maybe I'll be able not to maul him."

Casey smiled. "Yeah, I guess. But you shouldn't be surprised. You're wonderful when you bother to let people in."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Jamie nodded. "There's the spirit" Jamie replied. She looked at Casey. "Don't roll your eyes at me Gryffie" Jamie joked. Jamie nodded. "Good thing, because I know you'd do something to ruin that boy's life, like really ruin it. If you ever need a way to get back at him if he hurts Dan again, tell me. I have a bag of tricks" Jamie winked.

Jamie played with her finger nail. "What would you say if Alex told me he loved me, when I spoke to him" Jamie looked at her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Casey smiled. "Oh yeah, I'm so full of spirit. It's pretty overwhelming." She rolled her eyes again. "Don't tell me what to do, Snakie," she teased back. "You know, there's no good nickname for the Slytherins." She nodded seriously. "Oh Hell yes I would have. I'll be sure to let you know, but I think I could handle it." Her smile was evil. "I know plenty of tricks."

Casey smiled. "Well I'd probably very obviously not say 'I told you so.' But I'd be really, really happy for you two and I'd probably tease about weddings and scare the both of you. But mostly, I'd just be really excited."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

"See, you're full of excitement, I can just smell it" Jamie joked. "Oh, snakie, me likie that new name" Jamie smirked. Jamie nodded proudly. "I know there isn't but it's worth a try" Jamie said smugly. Jamie saw the evil smile. "Uh-oh the evil smile is on your face, my palms are getting tingly. I like it" she replied.

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Well he said it too me" Jamie sighed. Than when Casey brought up weddings Jamie rolled her eyes. "Hey, stop thinking that far ahead" Jamie glared.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "And what exactly does excitement smell like? I feel like it would have to smell like cupcakes. Cupcakes would be a good excitement smell." Casey smiled. "Well I guess Snakie will be the new Slytherin nickname, because there's nothing else and if Jamie Malfoy approves it, then it must be amazing!" Casey's eyes sparkled with a mischievous light. "Oh yes. When I get the evil smile, it's a good time to run. If it's you I'm directing it at anyway."

Casey bounced on her stool, gripping the edge and smiling hugely. "Yayayayayayayay!!! I knew it, I knew it!" She ignored Jamie's other words. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE, IT'S AMAZING!!!!! Wait!" She stopped, looking at the Slytherin girl with wide eyes. "What did you say back?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Jamie grinned. "It smells like dead rotten flesh. Well in my case it does, in your case it can smell like rainbows and butterflies if you want it too" Jamie joked. Jamie nodded. "Oh, she does" Jamie took a sip of her drink. Jamie scoffed. "Please, I laugh at it".

Jamie took a sip of her drink once more and advoided eye contact but jumped at Casey's outburst. Jamie rolled her eyes at the Gryffindor. "You're very excited for a young person and I said it back" Jamie again advoided contact with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:46 am