Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A drink and a talk

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A drink and a talk - Page 2 Empty Re: A drink and a talk

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Oh right, I forgot. I'm talking to a Snakie. And I don't think rainbows and butterflies have a scent. Just saying." She took a healthy swig of butterbeer and smiled. "Well I'm glad then, O Queen of Snakes. That's going to be your personally nickname I think." She rolled her eyes. "Of course you do."

Casey could see Jamie avoiding eye contact with her. "Oh you so know I was right," she said, grinning. "I can see it on your face. And I'm glad you said it back. See? You do have a heart! No matter how much you try to deny it."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Jamie smirked. "Yes they do, its called cheery and delightful" Jamie rolled her eyes. "Damn right your talking to a snake" she nodded. Jamie wiped the fake tears from her eyes. "I love that nickname" she joked.

Jamie glared at her. "Shut it, he changed big time and I like him. The one thing about him that pisses me off is that he is finding a way to change me into actually letting people in, which I don't do, but for him, I can".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Ok Jamie, whatever you say." She smirked. "I noticed. It's rather hard to miss actually. I won't easily forget again, I swear." Her grin grew. "So you like that, do you, O Queen of Snakes? Maybe you can get Alex to call you that." She winked.

Casey grinned innocently, ignoring Jamie's glare. "I refuse to shut it, it's against my basic morals." She shrugged. "Again, don't know why that pisses you off. It's a good thing, I swear." She pretended to sniff and wipe away tears. "Aw, my little Jamie's growing up!" She laughed, ducking to avoid whatever Jamie's revenge would be.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Jamie nodded. "Oh I know, what ever I say always goes" Jamie joked. Well sometimes it did, when people got really annoyed by her and decided to shut her up. Jamie laughed a little bit. "Oh you better not, because I'll gut you" Jamie grinned. Jamie than rolled her eyes. "Oh god, he will say more than that, because one day I'll be the Queen of his bed" Jamie winked. She was dying to see Casey's reaction. "But yes, love the nickname".

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Oh, we all know that one" Jamie agreed. Jamie growled. "I hate letting people in, the only people I let in, is if I care enough to give them the time of day, but they don't even get ALL the way in, they get in like a quarter way" Jamie replied. Smoke was practically coming out of her ears. "I'm grown!" Jamie shouted. Once again she gave people death glares. They all turned away once more.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Casey laughed, taking a drink. "You keep believing that hun. Queen of stubborn, right here." She pointed at her own head. She smiled sweetly. "If you think you could," she answered in a sugary voice. "I'll be sure to let you try." Casey burst out laughing. "Hell yeah, you get some girl! Get me some nieces and nephews!" She smiled again. "Perhaps not too soon though. I'm not up to babysitting them for a while."

Casey merely smiled her most innocent smile. She chuckled a little as Jamie growled. "That's not exactly a good policy. Gotta let somebody in all the way, or you'll explode from not being able to share everything with someone." The Gryffindor was now practically rolling on the floor laughing, at Jamie's expression and the expressions of the people she'd scared. "I need to hang out with you more often, this is great!" she managed to get out between laughs.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes. "I am stubborn so that name really doesn't effect me" Jamie said with a grin. Jamie nodded. "Oh I could, I'm a multitasker like that" Jamie said. Jamie sighed and groaned. "I was joking Casey, you really think I'm fit to be a parent, two seconds as a mom I'd probably just ignore it and there is no way in hell Alex will get THAT far with me" Jamie answered.

Jamie shrugged. "Doesn't sound like such a bad idea now does it" Jamie thought it over in her head. It would definitly safe her the trouble of getting crushed later on. Jamie glared once more. "Not funny Donohoe" Jamie replied.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Casey laughed. "Well alright then." She rolled her eyes. "I do not believe that you are badass enough to take me down if I actually put my mind to fighting you. Definitely not if it was hand to hand." She smiled innocently. "But you two would have the cutest kids! You can come dump dump them at my house sometimes anyway. But yeah, waiting for a while would probably be good. And hey, you brought it up!"

Casey nodded. "See? Even the Queen of Snakes has to love someone sometime. So it has been, so it shall be!" She grinned. "I don't know Malfoy, I thought it was pretty hilarious."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Jamie nodded. "Yup, I know it" Jamie smirked when Casey rolled her eyes. Jamie scoffed at her. "Oh you don't think so, well one day we're going to have to test that theory, who is stronger, you the Gryffindor tomboy, or me the Slytherin bitch" Jamie winked at the girl. Jamie looked at the girl. "Yes I brought it up but as a joke, you're the one that suggested Bloodbayne Malfoy babies" Jamie replied to her.

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Alright, I get the point you're making" Jamie said to her. It still felt weird for her to tell Casey that she told her brother she loved him back. Yes she loved him but she never really thought she could. "Haha" Jamie said sarcastically.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Casey gave her a huge smile. "Oh, that'll be fun. This has to happen now, you know that right? It will be the best thing. My money's on the Gryffindor tomboy," she added, her smile growing. She took a casual sip of butterbeer. "Well I have a dirty mind. Anyway, I'm still blaming you. And I'm standing by my statement that they would be some of the cutest babies ever, except for mine and Liam's."

Casey nodded her head sharply. "Good. Ai'm glad it finally sunk in," she said, looking stern before bursting out in giggles. She gave Jamie a cheeky grin, but made no other comment.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Jamie looked at her and scoffed. "Please, the Slytherin bitch is definitely going to win, I bet even your brother bets" Jamie said to her. She didn't really know if Alexander would, even if he did it would be a toughy for him. Family or your girlfriend. Jamie rolled her eyes. "Fine, keep blaming me, I don't care and besides every mother says their child is the cutest, it's life" Jamie said.

Jamie rolled her eyes and decided not to answer Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Casey laughed. "He probably wouldn't pick sides because he'd be scared whoever he didn't pick would turn on him. And then we'll both turn on him for not picking us." She smiled, just imagining it. "Oh, it would be hilarious." Casey smiled. "Thanks, I will. And yeah, basically. How about our babies will be equally cute? That works."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am

Jamie nodded amused. "Oh I would totally love that, than when he tries to make it up to us, we can totally blow him off and just tell him to go to hell or something along the lines of that" Jamie wanted to see how Alex would react now. Jamie rolled her eyes. Are you seriously talking about children" Jamie asked amused.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Casey laughed. "Oh this will be so hilarious. You know he's going to do exactly that though, that's the best part. And his face when we blow him off..." She laughed again, picturing it. "Oh, that will be priceless." Casey nodded, smiling. "Yep. I am still talking about children. I actually like them and, being Irish, I want a big family, so that's a good thing."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Jamie couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, he wouldn't know what to do with himself when something like that happens. He'll be crawling and we'll be dissing and I'm totally picturing it now" Jamie said to Casey. Jamie nodded. Jamie looked at the Gryffindor like she was nuts. "Yeah, I better not have more than 1 kid, I don't want a big family, hell I'll be lucky if I get one".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Casey smiled and sighed. "Ah, messing with guys's heads is so much fun. We're such bitches for it, but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's hilarious. I'm completely ok with being a bitch." Casey smiled. "I don't know, the big family thing is just me. I definitely have to wait and see how many I can support and if I hcan handle a ton of kids before I actually have a ton."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Jamie nodded in agreement and took a sip of her drink. "Hm, I completely agree with you, although I do have to be honest, I like when Alex gets mad, it's attractive" Jamie smirked. Jamie snorted. "That's the difference between us two, I'm not really someone who worries about the future, I like to just think I won't have one and see where life takes me" Jamie explained.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Casey snorted. "You would think so Jamie. It's so you." She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that'll get you far Jame," she teased gently. She glanced at her watch and yelped. "Oh my Godric, I promised I'd meet Danni at Gladrags ten minutes ago! My apologies darling, I really must fly!" She hopped up, pretended to kiss Jamie on both cheeks, then rushed out of the restaurant after throwing a sickle on the table to pay for her drink.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 am

Jamie winked at her. "Oh I know, that's what makes me the great one here" Jamie teased. Jamie laughed at how she was using quidditch puns. "No problem, I have to go anyway, just didn't know how to tell you I couldn't stay and chat" Jamie replied. Jamie followed her lead with the fake cheek kisses. Jamie drank the rest of her drink and walked out of the three broomsticks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm