Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In need of a nice lunch

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

In need of a nice lunch Empty In need of a nice lunch

Post by Lily Summers Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 am

Lily had been working hard at the clinic and was ready to take her lunch. She had decided to go to this little cafe that was just around the corner from the clinic. She liked it a lot because the food was good and it was close.

Arriving at the cafe she requested to be sat at a table outside. She always enjoyed watching her surroundings, there was always something interesting to watch. Today though she brought along a book she had just bought at the store.

When the waitress arrived she ordered a side salad with italian dressing and a piece of grilled chicken. To drink she ordered a lemonade and waited for the waitress to come with her drink.

Lily had gotten to think how much she had been missing Blaine. She had not seen him since Christmas holiday and she was beginning to feel very lonely. She had never felt that way in the beginning, but now that Tara had gotten married she really felt alone. She wished she had not started to think about it because now she was crying. The waitress had arrived and dropped off her drink in the middle of her melt down, asked if she was ok and then Lily told her she was fine so she left.

Drinking her drink she was left to her thoughts and tears again.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

In need of a nice lunch Empty Re: In need of a nice lunch

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 am

Blaine had decided to 'take a break' from school for the day and wander around and maybe find something nice for Lily. Then he found the next best thing. Lily herself. He felt a smile creep across his face as he walked forward. but then the smile slowly faded away. She was crying.

"Lily...is uhm everything okay?" he asked, rather concerned. He hated seeing her upset
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 am

Lily was a little lost in thought until she heard her name. She turned around and looked up and saw that it was Blaine and she could not help but jump up and throw her arms around him and she could not help but kiss him. He was her world and she had been missing him.

"I am better now that you are here. I was just crying over something stupid.". Lily sighed she didn't want him to think she was weak.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Blaine smiled when she kissed him and then patted her on the head. He had a tired smile on his face. He never slept much at all.

"I missed you too Lil, and if you're crying, it's not stupid. Ever" He hugged her tightly after speaking. He just missed her so much. He hated seeing her upset and it just irked him so much
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Lily could not help but relish in his embrace. She was tired of being alone while everyone one around her had someone or had something to do.

"I was just feeling very alone. I haven't seen you since Christmas and Tara just got married. It just hit me. It never used to bother me with you being gone.". Lily sighed

"But you can't help that you are still in school and have things to do."Lily sighed again in Blaines chest

"I just can't wait till I can have you more, thats still a few years down the road. Don't mind me I told you it was stupid."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 am

"It's not stupid. I think it's adorable...and besides I've never actually had someone miss me before, it actually makes me feel like I mean something" Blaine said with a small smile as he tightened his hand around hers. He loved being so close to her and never wanted this moment to end. He didn't want to go back yet. He just wanted to stay here. With Lily.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 am

Lily could not help but kiss Blaine when he talked about being missed and meaning something. How could he even think that Lily always missed him when he was gone, but she never really told him as much.

"You mean more to me than you will ever know. I love you and want to be with you forever."

Lily smile and squeezed Blaine's hand, "So would you like to join me for lunch?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 am

Blaine kissed Lily back when she kissed him. It felt wonderful. As if the sun was shining over the icy wasteland that was Blaine Thomas. He hadn't felt this good since Christmas.

"I'd love to join you for lunch Lily. It would make my day" Blaine spoke with a smile. He loved her so very much.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Lily smiled because she was glad that he was going to joined her for lunch. Normally she would sit across the table from him, but she had missed him so much she wanted to be as close to him as she could.

Lily's lunch had arrived and she cut up her chicken and placed it in her salad and poured the dressing over it.

"So how are you doing. We know how I feel, what about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am