Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood in the sand (Open)

Blood in the sand (Open) Empty Blood in the sand (Open)

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Richard stood at the edge of the empty arena, simply thinking as he looked around at the flat sand of the arena floor. Several places in the sand were darker in colour, escpecially in the middle. He didn't need a very sensitive nose to tell that the middle of the arena had drank it's fair share of blood.

Moving from the edge of the arena he made his way to the centre of the sand floor. Once there he looked around the arena again, his gaze moving up to take in the rows of benches and the few private boxes. At the centre, raised just above the arena floor's walls, was a box open on three sides. The seats inside this particular box looked more like thrones than chairs, draped in purple velvet as they were.

The box for the Emperor to sit in as he watched his subjects die for his amusement, Richard thought with a small smile.

This place, this arena, was modelled almost exactly on the gladitorial arenas of the Ancient Romans. The sand beneath his feet was light, when not tainted with blood, and the scent was of soft wood and dry air. Amazing as it was, this style of arena was not uncommon.

Wizards had watched each other die in the arena even more than the muggle Romans had. For countless years, Wizards too deep in debt to have a prayer at pulling their way out had sold themselves into the life of a purpetual fighter, for the good of their families. Others had come for the glory that they perceived would come from tearing the heart out of another. Many more had come as some kind of plea before a judge. A chance to live instead of the death sentance.

Of course that had been many years ago.

Now fighters had to sign a binding magical contract that assured the 'manager' that they entered the life of a gladiator of their own free will. Which meant that stupid young men were still able to sell themselves into the arena for glory or out of desperation.

But then again, who was he to judge any of them?

He smiled a little at the thought.

He was here for such a reason that it would shame those who had died on these sands. He was here because he was bored.

He was here simply to find something to kill time.

And so he sighed a little and drew his wand. With a small wave, a miniture box floated out of his pocket and set itself down gently on the other side of the arena. A small push with his wand and the box expanded to become a very large trunk, which began to unlatch itself. The lid lifted itself up and the sides fell away to reveal it's contents.

Jars of fluids, piles of materials and bags of non-descript oozes.

Richard's smile became slightly more grim as he waved his free hand at the collection of assorted mixtures and ingredients. His smile became grim as he waved at the remains of his brother.

Sighing a little more he took a breath and slashed his wand savagely at the pile of ingredients. Instantly the piles and jars flashed brightly and forced themselves together. When the flash died down, a man was stood in their place.

He was not overly tall, but he was brushing the six foot mark to be sure. His body was pale, the skin leathery and the hair thin and greasy. Caked in blood matted his hair to his face and neck, each frozen river of the fluid having to crack and break to allow him to look up at Richard with his glassy white eyes. The man looked down at himself, at his own inhuman body, and noted that he was clothed only in trousers. Looking back up at Richard, the re-made man tilted his head to the side slightly, the solid blood snapping as he moved,

"Brother." the man croaked out, his voice harsh as if his throat were made of sandpaper. Richard stared across the sands of the arena to look into the eyes of his reanimated brother,

"Calab." he replied, his voice cold and stony, "You know why I have awoken you brother."

Calab, the re-born man, attempted a smile. The gesture made more of the caked blood crack as his facial muscles moved after being dead for many years,

"Richard." he tilted his head back to the centre, "I assume you want a fight. But are unwilling, or unable, to find someone living to kill. So you turn to your back-up plan... use the stored remains of your dead brother and use his horcrux to make him alive again. All so that you can kill him again."

Richard nodded a little as he threw his overcoat to the side, dropping his wand onto the pile of cloth as his did so. Calab watched with amusement as his brother unbuttoned his shirt so that they were both dressed only in the black leather trousers that the Romain Brothers had been renowned for wearing at all times. He clicked his dry and clumsy tongue to the roof of his mouth,

"And after all these years... you still don't know when to use and advantage when one is given to you." he shook his head, once again making the cracking sound of dried blood breaking echo around the arena, "That clothing would have helped your greatly. And the wand... well I don't need to tell you exactly how much easier this would all be with that."

Richard frowned a little,

"You know I'm not here for simple." he replied quietly, knowing the complete silence of the arena would carry his voice to his brother, "Simple has never been something for me."

Calab smiled his crooked and bloodied smile,

"Of course. I know exactly what you want." he clicked his neck to the side a little as he began to pace from side to side slowly, getting his legs used to moving again, "But you do want something simple Richard. You cry out for the simplicity of blood and victory. Of feeling your opponent quiver and die beneath you. I'll make a Romain of you yet little brother."

Richard remained impassive for a few moments before he bent down and pulled two swords and two knives out from his overcoat. Without a thought he threw one of each in Calab's general direction as he stabbed both of his into the sand before him. Calab chuckled, a dry and raspy sound, before taking his weapons and doing the same. Both brothers knelt in front of their weapons,

"Wir sind Kämpfer."

Both brothers took up a handful of sand.

"Wir sind Krieger."

Both brothers rubbed the sand in their bare hands, the soft sand sticking to their sweaty skin.

"Wir sind Killer."

Both brothers looked up at each other and placed their hands on their weapons.

"Wir sind Romain."

As one the two brothers rose, each holding their weapons tightly in their hands and both in the same stance. The right arm, with the sword held tight, ahead of the body. The left arm, held close to the body, over the heart, with the curved knife ready to sting should the opponent get inside the reach of the sword.

Their attention focused entirely on each other, the two brothers zoned out of the world. The arena stands melted away to them until only their oppoent, and the sand on which they stood, was seen.

((OOC: Watch, join in, do whatever Very Happy I was just compensating for the lack of threads in this arena Razz))

Blood in the sand (Open) Empty Re: Blood in the sand (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Fang after being dropped off by his parents made his way over to the arena to marvel at it's work. He silently slipped through the doors and paused, someone was already there. He smiled leaning back against the door frame.

"Wow that is seriously messed up man." He smirked moving to sit in the biggest throne chair. "Oh don't mind me i just love me some entertainment." He smirked making himself comfortable.

(OOC Hope you don't mind me joining i'm seriously bored Razz)
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Thanks Mrs and Mr Jaeger we wont be late promise and i'll make sure he doesnt get into too much trouble." He smiled turning to see Fang already half way down the street entering the arena doors.

"Fang wait up!" He cried after him as he ran towards the doors. "Say anything to him and i'll kill you."

He slipped through the doors and paused stood in the middle of the arena were Rich and some other guy he guessed by his appearance was Rich's brother. "Hey Lupo just ignore Fang." He said turning to glare at a smiling Fang.

"Is that... is that your brother?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Richard turned to look up at the box, his eyes wide with alarm,

"Arsen..." his eyes blazed and he scowled, "What the fuck is that kid doing here?! This isn't a god damn play date!"

"You're right. It's not." Calab's voice replied, a lot closer to Richard than he had been before. Whipping his gaze back to his brother quickly he leant backwards to avoid being split in two by the swing of the long sword. As it was he wasn't quite fast enough, a deep gash appearing from his left shoulder, down to his right hip. Hissing it pain he brought the knife up to block his brother's second attack with the smaller weapon and kicked out with his right foot, forcing Calab backwards in the sand.

With a growl, Calab attacked again, swinging from the right with his long sword while leaping forwards and stabbing his knife towards Richard's chest from the opposite direction. Richard blocked the long sword easily with the side of his own sword and avoided being stabbed with the knife by quickly ducking closer to Calab, headbutting him in the nose. Blood flew in all directions as Calab's nose seemingly exploded. With the distraction, Richard deftly spun away from his brother's reach, swinging his sword in the spin.

The two sword clashed violently before both brothers jumped backwards, away from each other, to assess the damage.
    Richard chanced a look down at the gash along his body and swore loudly before fixing his sights back on his brother, who was resetting his nose with his hand. More blood flowed out but the nose looked straighter now. Both brothers simply stood there for a few seconds before they both moved in closer, darting forwards with the knife extended in front of them and the sword held back.

Both swords were used in overhead swings, meaning the two swords clashed again and were held in a deadlock. Richard gritted his teeth and stabbed out with his knife at the same time Calab did the same. Whereas Richard's knife stabbed into the hand that held Calab's sword, Calab went straight for the kill and stabbed Richard in middle of the chest.

Richard's eyes widdened as he brother drew the knife out again and plunged it back in as hard as possible. He could feel the blood beginning to work it's way up his throat. Using this he coughed up blood, straight into his brother's eyes. Calab swore, backing away as he reached up to wipe the blood from his eyes. Using the distraction, Richard pulled his sword away from his brothers and brought it down on his brother's shoulder, cutting through the main shoulder muscle of his left shoulder. Calab swore louder and flicked his sword up to knock Richard's sword away as they both backed off from each other again.

Both brothers were bleeding in various places now and breathing heavily but it was clear that the worst hit was Richard. Calab's knife was still burried in the centre of his chest from the third entry and blood was leaking both externally and internally. Calab scowled a little as he yanked Richard's knife out of his left hand, the same hand with the ruined shoulder,

"You're still just as bad as I remembered." he declared dismissively, "Still willing to take a hit when you don't have to. Fight like you mean it god damn it! Fight like you did when you actually killed me!"

Richard shuddered a little on the spot and coughed up some more blood but he gripped his sword tighter and managed to scowl at his brother. Calab sighed a little,

"I guess I'll have to motivate you a little." he looked over at the box, "You there! Boy! Not the standing one, you! Yes you! The one who's playing emeror! You're next kay? I'll cut you open, balls to neck, and see what makes a slytherin tick!"

Calab swore loudly as he found his own knife now sticking into his chest, having been thrown by Richard. Looking up quickly, he was too slow to react as Richard's sword swipe took several fingers off of his sword hand. Kicking the knife out of Calab's hand, he slammed the pommel of his sword into the side of Calab's face to disorientate him and knelt down behind him, grabbing his head tightly with one hand and positioning his sword point to Calab's neck with the other. Richard looked up at the box,

"Does he live or does he die?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

He smiled giving Arsen a little wave of his hand as he entered. "Эй
    Arsen. Он твой хозяин?" He asked nodding towards Richard. He smiled watching them both fight. "Это удивительно Я люблю Англию." He smiled turning to look at Arsen briefly.

He growled getting to his feet as he pulled out his sword. "Bring it on dead guy." He snarled his fingers itching to touch his tattoo. Once the fight resumed he returned back to his seat this time lifting his legs to rest over the arm of the chair.

"Hmm." He smiled looking straight into Calabs eyes as he held out his hand and pointed his thumb down waiting for him to die.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

He paused "Sorry Master he ran in before i could stop him. He has a habit of ignoring me." He growled turning to look at Fang. " Yeah he's the one. Ha intenzione di ucciderlo." He cried moving over so he was positioned behind Rich.

"Lupo he's going to kill you. What do you want me to do?" He asked taking off his jacket.

He sighed in relief as Rich took control. "Master your going to bleed to death. Let me heal you i've learnt how to now." He said moving over to him to place a hand on Richard's neck sending a heat wave through him to heal the injured areas.

"Just kill him. He doesn't deserve to live." He said his face screwing up in disgust.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Calab laughed even as Richard's sword pressed tighter against his neck,

"You kids are fucking stupid." he spat out some blood onto to sand before grinning up at Fang with blood-stained teeth, "Tod wartet! Führen Sie zu ihm!"

He began to cackle madly,

"Knock knock!" he laughed wildly, blood running out of his mouth, "Er ist für Euch!"

Richard scowled a little before taking his sword's point and positioning it at the side of Calab's neck. Calab stopped laughing and looked up at his brother,

"Wir sind Romain." he locked eyes with his brother, he let out a soothing breath,

"Wir krieg." he replied quietly,

"Wir töten." Richard announced as he placed his free hand on the pommel of the sword. Calab closed his eyes,

"Wir sterben." he whispered. Richard nodded once,

"Wir sterben." he echoed before pushing the sword violently down, diagonally, through Calab's neck. The reanimated man twitched a little as blood bubbled out of his mouth. Richard stayed still for a second before pulling the blade out slowly. Once he was content that Calab wasn't going to mouth anymore, he swung his sword down. Calab's head rolled away from his body, coming to a stop next to Richard's feet. Reaching down he picked the head up by the hair before throwing it up into the box, the severed head landing in Fang's lap, "For you."

He sat down heavily in the sand and winced a little,

"Fucker broke my sternum..." he muttered as he waved Arsen over, "Come here pup. Let's see how you heal."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 pm

"No your the stupid one for messing with your brother. Let me burn him Lupo! I can slowly burn him from the inside out. It will be VERY painful." He smirked one side of his mouth pulling up.

He turned to look between Fang and Calab he had no idea what they were saying.

"Don't give him the head he'll keep it. The Jaegers are hunters they probably collect the heads of their dead." He frowned rubbing his hands together and sighed. "Right give me your hands. I've never healed anything this bad before. I don't know if i can inside." He frowned closing his eyes to channel the warmth through Rich's hands and to the injured areas. He healed most of his wounds before he felt the pull as his power drained.

He paused shaking his hands. "Give me a minute. It's so much easier out in the sun." He moaned moving back over to heal the rest of Richard's wounds.

"There how does the feel? I'm sure i got all your insides fixed." He asked waiting for a reply.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:49 pm

He laughed spreading his arms wide from his chair. "Ich werde willkommen Tod, wenn sie für mich kommt. Doch zunächst ist sie für die Sie anrufen." He smiled spinning his sword in his hand as he watched Rich kill the man.

"Das ist, was ich rede etwa." He laughed catching his head and holding it up by the hair. "Wow he's ugly." He smirked.

"So your a healer now? You leave for a year get a Master and turn healer, great. All whilst im freezing my butt off in stupid Russia knew i should have tagged along." He smirked getting to his feet the head tucked under his arm.

"Well it's nice to finally meet my brothers Master. I'm Fang." He smiled holding out his hand.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Richard rolled his shoulder muscles to loosen them a little,

"He's already messed with me Arsen. He killed my first wife for god's sake." he rolled his neck muscles out, "No this was me wanting to kill something that could think and fight like a human being."

He pointed at Fang with a mock glare,

"You'd best leave that head." he smirked, "It's my prize, not yours. Mine by right of conquest many years ago and just right then too."

Richard focused on his body for a few seconds before shrugging,

"My sternum is still a little weak but it's back in place." he thought about it some more, "Apart from that, I'm just missing some blood. I'll get it back soon enough."

He grinned a little and gripped Fang's forearm,

"Always nice to meet a friend of my Pup." he replied with a smirk, "You Russian then huh?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 11:24 am

He nodded. "I'd do the same with he killed Char. I'd want him to keep suffering like i am." He agreed his gaze glued on Calab.

"Sorry my powers not that strong inside. I need that direct link to the sun to heal something that bad properly." He explained turning to watch as Fang made his way over.

He laughed at the look on Fangs face he hated the Russians and to be asked if he was one was hilarious.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

He held up his spare arm. "Hey i don't keep other peoples kills no matter what our little Arsenist there says." He smirked moving to ruffle Arsen's hair then jumping out of his reach. "Here i think this belongs with you." He said holding the head up to him by the hair.

He gripped Richards forearms and smiled. "Bout time someone knew how to greet someone properly." He smiled then sniggered. "It's nice to finally meet Arsen's master." He said his smile falling off his face.

"I'm insulted." He said turning to glare at a laughing Arsen. "Oh ha ha. Не раздражайте меня, я знаю, вещи я уверен, что ваш хозяин будет просто люблю знать pup." He sniggered.

"No i'm German. I was forced to move to Russia so i could attend Durmstrang but now i'm transferring to Hogwarts. I HATE the Russian. Just speaking their language is enough Russian for me." He said his face turning to look disgusted.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Richard shrugged a little,

"To be fair I don't do this to keep him suffering. I've moved on. I'm happy with Briony." he smiled a little and the body broke apart, slowly glowing and reforming as the materials it had been before. He took the head from Fang, throwing it onto the pile of materials as it too broke down, "There we go. My training dummy has been put away."

He smirked a little,

"Don't worry." he ruffled Arsen's hair, "Saves me the trouble of regrowing bones and organs."

Richard grinned,

"It's nice to meet a friend of my pup, like I said before." his grin widened, "And a german one at that..."

He chuckled a little,

"Ich habe schon gedacht, ich würde nie eine andere hören Deutsch Stimme!" he declared before smirking, "Die Englisch sind meist Idioten. Ich muss Ihnen sagen, Ihr Temperament zu halten. Ansonsten würde töten einige."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 pm

He growled. "Do that again and ill burn your hand off. Do i have a sign on my forehead saying mess my hair?" He asked turning to look at them both.

He frowned. "Say anything and i swear i will kill you and there no one to save you here. No one will even hear you scream." He smirked.

"Aw come on don't speak German i don't know what your saying." He moaned shoving his hands into his pockets.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 pm

He smirked. "That's cool man is that what your teaching Arsen?" He asked watching Calab being turned into different piles of materials. "Arsen you just have that kind of hair. It just flops." He smirked his hand moving to cover his laughter.

He shrugged. "Whatever i can protect myself." He smiled tapping the tattoo on the side of his neck for Arsen to see. He smiled glad at the chance to speak German again. "Ich kenne meine Eltern nicht sogar sprechen es um mich herum ich sollte sprechen Englisch oder Russisch oder wo immer wir sind zu der Zeit." He frowned.

"Oh hush Arsen this is the best conversation i've had in ages that didn't involve speaking a language i hate." He smiled turning back to Rich. "Wir sind Jäger nicht gesehen oder gehört, bis wir sein wollen. Ich werde gut sein" He smiled.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Richard shrugged a little,

"I'm teaching Arsen what he needs to know." he smirked a little, "Turning blood to acid. Helpful. The will to bring his own magic under his control. Definately helpful."

Still smirking he moved closer to Arsen and tilted his head as he inspected his hair,

"He's right... it's all floppy!" he grinned, "It's like a natural compulsion charm to ruffle it."

Richard smirked,

"Well I'm sorry Arsen but maybe you should learn!" he grinned, "It's the best language in the world. Right Fang?"

He tutted a little,

"Um nicht Deutsch sprechen ... Verbrecher..." he grinned a bit, "Lassen Sie sich nicht gut. Seien Sie clever."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

He frowned. "Oh great now i'm definitely getting my hair cut. I promised Char i wouldn't but it looks like i need to. My hair is NOT floppy okay?" He sulked moving to sit in the throne chair Fang had sat in earlier.

"Yeah? I'm sure you can but you'd need to get close to me to attack your way." He smirked. "And since i'm better than you in all lessons and i have my gift i think it's fair to say i'd win." He smiled holding out his arms.

"Oh i will but it's going to take a lot longer than a few minutes so i'll just sit here and wait shall i?" He said sitting back in the chair to watch as they continued speaking.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"It's about time so one sorted that hot head of his. So hows he doing? Is it under control yet?" He asked turning to look at Arsen with one eyebrow raised.

"Haha see it's not just me. Would you like me to cut it? I'll jive you a Jaeger cut, then it wont be long enough to flop." He smirked reaching up to feel his short spikes.

"Hey! You haven't seen me in a year how do you know i haven't learnt something new? Hmm a lot can happen in a year you should know. Moving to a foreign country and finding yourself a master and a beautiful girlfriend. Not to mention a father that is more loaded than you were." He smirked. "I'm beginning to think i should heave followed you here a year a go."

"Hell yeah i'm never taking it for granted again." He smiled. "Ich, er ist Müll wissen, ist es schwer, Deutsch zu lernen, habe ich versucht, ihn zu lehren, aber..." He paused turning to look at Arsen. "Nun, Blick auf ihn." He smiled. "Yes you do that we're trying to have a conversation here." He smiled sticking his tongue out at him before turning back to Rich.

"Ich bin immer smart Sir." He said before smiling. "Ich bin nicht mögen
    Arsen. Ich denke, bevor ich handle."

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Richard shrugged a little bit,

"He's getting a lot better." he replied with a small smile, "I think his backbone is growing stronger with each passing day."

He frowned a little as he looked from Fang to Arsen and back again,

"No your hair cut wouldn't suit him." he smirked, "How about totally bald? You think Charlotte would like that?"

Richard rolled his eyes a little,

"If you guys think you're all that then I can give you a work out." he grinned a little, "The two of you against my brother Calab. He can't use magic so it'll be closer to being fair."

He sighed a little,

"Come on Fang, let's speak english for the uncultured one." he smirked up at Arsen, "Who still insists I should learn Italian."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"I am still here you know and i dont need to grow what i already have. My backbone is perfectly fine thank you." He growled.

He laughed. "Yeah right i want to look at least a little presentable thank you." He smirked. "Hell no i wouldn't even think about going bald. Charlotte like my hair as it is but i'm cutting an inch off so it wont 'flop'" He said using his fingers to quote the flop.

"Well i don't but i highly doubt it with your track record your useless at all lessons." He smirked. "Aw don't bring that up. Im happy just having Char and Lupo thanks i dont need him or his money." He said passing off the subject. "If you followed me a year ago i wouldn't be here as an apprentice." He said.

"Oh yeah just talk about me i don't care." He sighed spinning his ring around his finger.

"Really?" He asked getting to his feet to make his way back over to them both. "Hmm im not sure. What do you say brother wanna team up once more?" He asked nudging him with his elbow.

"Of course you should learn Italian. And you call me uncultured. Italy is a very cultured place." He frowned crossing his arms. "You Germans." He said shaking his head.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 am

"Good good." He smiled then turned to pat Arsen on the shoulder. "Aw our pup finally has a backbone? Good for you mate."

He puased for a second his head tilted to the side. "Hmm yes i think bald would look good for you Arsen." He sniggered unzipping his jacket. "Ouch the hurt man." He pouted. "Oh sorry touchy subject." He smiled holdiong his hands up.

"Oh we are, it makes me feel that much better knowing you dont care." He said sarcastically placing his hands over his heart.

"Awesome lets do it brother." He smiled holding out his arm for Arsen to take. "Aw you alwaysspoil my fun Arsen." He frowned shaking his head. "Italian? Pfft your the only Italian i know and there's two Germans here learn to speak it or forever be in the dark." He smirked sticking out his tongue.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Richard scowled a little,

"Hey!" he growled out loudly before smirking, "Only I call him Pup. He's my Pup after all."

He tutted a little,

"But what if it's the floppiness that Charlotte likes about it the most?" he grinned a little, "You'll have to endure hair ruffling for the sake of Charlotte."

With a deep breath, Richard walked back over to the pile of materials on the ground,

"Do you want to fight him like I did? Or do you want to fight a variation?" he shrugged a little, "Choice between fighting until he almost kills the both of you or fight something bigger and easier to bring down without critical injury to your person."

He yawned a little as he began to draw a circle around the materials,

"Oh please Arsen!" he rolled his eyes, "Italy had a legacy of buildings and old christians. Germany has a legacy of conquest by any means."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah who gave you permission to call me that? And i've had a backbone for a while now thanks. I'm not that weak little kid anymore." He frowned running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sure she can live if i cut off an inch. That way it's not long enough to be floppy but it wont look like its changed so much." He smirked nodding at his plan.

He smiled clasping Fangs forearm. "I i'm up for getting hurt. I don't care lets go for the real thing." He smirked looking at Fang as he flicked his wrist so his knife landed in his hand.

He shrugged. "Whatever we're still better and i will learn German Fang if you learn Italian." He smiled raising an eyebrow.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 pm

"Sorry." He smiled holding up his hands. "Wait you gave him permission to call you pup? Haha this is too good." He laughed looking at Arsen.

"Right i'm up for that." He smirked pressing the eye of the snake's head on his cane so it turned into a sword. "Bring on the pain." He smiled his eyes lighting up as he spun the sword in the air.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 pm

"I guess she'd have to live with it." he smirked, "She's the one who can change her body at will, not you, after all."

Richard sighed a little as he cut the palms of his hands and added his blood to the circle he'd made in the sand,

"Well Arsen I think I might have to face a pissed off Hades, a pissed of Charlotte, a most angry Briony and a murderous Aspen if I gave you the same as I did. He went easy on me because it was a warm-up spar but he'd aim to kill you two." he grinned, "But I have someting much more impressive. Bit slow. That's so you can dodge it. Don't try and be cool and don't dodge. It'll kill you with two good hits."

He channelled his magic into the blood ring around the materials, which began to grow into a large blob of light. He grinned a little,

"Boys..." he gestured at the finished product, a monsterous sight to behold, "The Tank."

(Tank Razz)
    Blood in the sand (Open) Left_4_Dead_Tank

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am