Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood (OPEN)

Blood (OPEN) Empty Blood (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Cobalt appeared by the edge of the water, throwing the useless boot away as he finished using it as a portkey. He looked around himself for a few seconds, pistol in one hand and wand in the other. After finding no threats he sighed a little before holstering both weapons and throwing his bloodied jacket away from him to sit down on the water's edge in his equally bloody shirt.

He was a mess of blood, his white shirt stained with it, his skin caked in it and his hair stuck matted down with it. Of course none of it was his but in a way that made it worse. Sighing a little he scooped some water up in his hands and washed his face clean of the worst of the blood. He breathed in a little but didn't look away from the water,

"I know you're there."

Blood (OPEN) Empty Re: Blood (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Rosie had been out shopping in Azorat when she had decided to take a break from the rush of the busy city streets and head out towards the lake, true it was cold but Rosie didn't care, tapping her jeans to turn them to shorts she walked out into the lake and splashed about in the water just thinking about her family, and how much she missed her brother.

Then she head someone appear by the lakeside, over the other side of the lake there appeared Cobalt, someone although she wasn't thinking about now had been on her mind on and off the past few days.

Apparating away from her side of the lake she stood barefooted on the other side hiding behind a tree until he told her to come out, then she did.

"Hello Cobalt."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Cobalt smiled a little at Rosie and waved her over,

"Come on over." he frowned a little and looked down at himself, now very aware he was soaked in either wet blood or caked in dried blood, "Sorry about all the blood. A job..."

He trailed off a little and looked out of the lake,

"It didn't go so well."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Rosie smiled gently at Cobalt, she looked at the blood and noted that not a drop of it was his own as he didn't appear to be hurt or try to heal himself so that left her wondering how in the name of hell did he get so bloody from a kill?

"I could tell that, you might as well have worn a red shirt today."

She joked lightly walking a little closer to him, waving her wand that was attached to her left arm to conjure up some new clothes for him.

"Here."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Cobalt smiled sadly but shook his head a little,

"A good suggestion but red isn't the color worn to weddings." he replied with a growing frown, "Did not go well at all. Guy asks for no witnesses... and that it take place in the middle of a ceremony. I couldn't stay invisible because of the wards as well. Had to be an open kill."

He smiled a little more at Rosie,

"Thanks." he told her before standing up and beginning to unbotton his dress shirt, throwing the bloodied clothes onto the ground as he picked the shirt up that Rosie had conjured for him.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Rosie was a little bit taken aback by the fact that he would do a hit at a wedding but then again, as long as he was paid she didn't suppose that Cobalt really cared about when or where the hit was...but she felt a little saddened, she hoped it wasn't one of the happy couple he killed.

"A wedding huh? Did you have to modify memories to erase you're being there? Whoever paid you for the hit isn't going to be happy if you didn't I presume."

She smiled gently, turning it into a blush when he pulled off his top and Rosie took a quick glance before turning away to preserve his modesty.

"I hope it fits for you..."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Cobalt froze a little at the suggestion before sighing, his shoulders sagging,

"There were too many people to successfully memory wipe. And the body was a dead giveaway." he closed his eyes sadly as the face flashed in front of his eyes, "No. I killed all of the guests. No witnesses."

He pulled the shirt on and frowned a little when he found it to be very tight, sticking to his body like a second skin,

"Mmm... a bit tight but I think it looks alright." he turned to her with a small smile, "What do you think?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Rosie turned to look incredulously at Cobalt. Everyone. Every single person? Not...not one of them could have been left to go free? Not even the happy couple. She turned away from him so that he might not see the hurt in her eyes, she didn't know how anyone, money or no money could do that to someone...on their wedding day.

"Oh..."

Was all she could say for a long while until she turned her head to look shyly at Cobalt, the shirt was tight and it showed off he muscles but she couldn't get what he had done out of her head.

"I think it looks nice, makes you look a bit manwhorish though with the fact it's so tight, either that or gay."

Rosie teased lightly.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

He heard what was implied by that one sound. How could he not? It was the same thing he was repeating, over and over again in his head even now as their faces flashed through his mind.

How could you?

Suppressing a shudder, Cobalt swallowed hard before looking away,

"I'm not proud of what I did." he admited before shaking his head a little, "But I did it. I'll live with it for the rest of my life and that's it. That's the end of it."

He smiled faintly and looked down at himself,

"I guess it does seem a bit too tight." he waved his wand to make it about two sizes bigger, "Much better, right?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Rosie looked at Cobalt, he wasn't proud of what he had done, he had shown regret and he genuinely seemed sorry for having to do it, everyone did things they regret in life, who should she be to judge them on those things alone? Walking over to Cobalt Rosie placed a hand on his cheek to turn him this way before kissing him smartly on the lips.

"Whats done is done."

She smiled, leaving the topic alone.

"Oh much better, much much much better looking considerably less gay than before. Well done."

Rosie teased pulling out her tongue.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Cobalt closed his eyes a little after the kiss and nodded,

"What's done is done." he echoed before smiling slightly and looking up at her, "But can I have another kiss please?"

He rolled his eyes a bit,

"What about shirtless?" he raised an eyebrow, "Do I look gay when shirtless?"

Rolling his eyes a little he went to undo his trousers before remembering something. His cheeks went a bit red and he glanced at Rosie,

"Look away for a sec while I get the trousers on would ya?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Rosie smiled happily when the topic moved on from the wedding massacre and when Cobalt asked for another kiss she rolled her eyes just like him but stepped forward and tilted her head to once side before she pressed her lips against Cobalts once more making sure that she made it more passionate than before.

"Happy with your kiss?"

Smirking she shrugged her shoulders:

"I suppose so, you look more handsome when you haven't got your shirt on."

Winking and watching with an ever growing smile as Cobalt unzipped his trousers, a faint blush creeping across her own cheeks as she fought the urge to turn away, at his words Rosie however did so and looked at the lake until she was told it was safe to come back.

"Let me know when you're done Cobalt, by the way, the blush is cute."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

He smiled into the more passionate kiss, snaking an arm around her waist so as to hold her closer to him,

"I enjoyed it." he assured her before winking, "But there's always room for more than one."

Kissing her again, he broke the kiss reluctantly, licking his lips pleasantly,

"Mmm..." he smiled happily as he closed his eyes lightly, "Tastes better every time."

He smirked a little before vanishing his trousers with a flick of his wand. However, his lower body was now completely invisible. He stuck his tongue out at her when he noticed she peeked a little,

"Admit it, you're disappointed." he smirked as he pulled the trousers on over his invisible legs, chuckling lightly, "My little pervert."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Rosie smirked into the kiss that Cobalt gave her, he was a really good kisser and she didn't mind the feel of his lips on hers once more, winding her arms around his neck while they kissed Rosie slid them off and turned her head away politely when he began to get undressed.

"That vanilla just makes me darn irresistible right?"

She joked.

Unable to stop herself Rosie slightly turned her head to try and get a glimpse of Cobalt changing but she pouted when he turned his lower half invisible then, it clicked in her mind why he had asked her to turn away.

"Me? I'm the pervert? How about the guy who likes to go commando huh?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Cobalt chuckled lightly and nodded to himself,

"Yeah, I think I could easily become addicted to vanilla like this." he leant in closer to her and licked her lips a little with a smirk, "Oh yeah... that's the good stuff."

He grinned wide and laughed happily,

"Oh I'm not a pervert. I'm practical." he stuck his tongue out at her, "So much easier to swap clothes with someone if you don't waste time with underwear."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Rosie smirked as Cobalt came closer to her and licked her lips, snaking her arms around his neck she held him closer to him and kissed him softly once more on the lips before pulling away with a smile. Moving to sit down on the edge of the lake Rosie dangled her feet into the water, splashing it about a bit.

"I'm glad that I taste good to you."

She winked before scooping up some water and throwing it at Cobalt.

"Practical hm? Just sounds like an excuse to me."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Cobalt sat down next to Rosie on the lakeshore, dipping his legs into the water but making them intangible so that his new trousers didn't get wet. He smiled happily as he turned to look at Rosie with a small smile,

"You taste amazing to me." he winked at her, "I'm sure you're just as sweet everywhere."

He raised an eyebrow as the water fell through his suddenly intangible body before he became solid again,

"You can call me a pervert for the taste comment. But believe it or not the underwear thing is for practicality." he rolled his eyes a little, "Do you have any idea how annoying it is to swap underwear with someone you've either knocked out or killed?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Rosie smiled back at Cobalt but she was a little freaked out by the fact that she couldn't really see his legs because they were intangible they looked a bit like the legs of a ghost and that was more than a little strange to see on a human being.

"Now that was just plain creepy Cobalt and you know it."

She teased before aiming the water at his face this time.

"No I have to say I have not had that pleasant experiance, nor would I ever like to have said experiance, why don't you just be practical and take a spare with you?"

Rosie asked with a raised eyebrow.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Cobalt rolled his eyes and let the water splash his face,

"Oh don't pretend you weren't thinking about me tasting everything." he teased, winking at her, "If you did I'd know you were lying. People smell different when they lie for some reason."

He raised an eyebrow,

"Not exactly practical to take a set of Auror robes for every country in the world." he smiled faintly, "But luckily they tend to be much more willing to give you their robes when they're incapable of speech."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Rosie giggled a little, true she had been thinking of him tasting something in particular but it wasn't a really flattering thing to admit to someone, yes I was thinking about you...ehem....she blushed at the thought and moved a hand through her hair.

"So you got me. Maybe I did think about you tasting something in particular."

Shrugging Rosie laughed as the water splashed him in the face.

"Hehe I got you all wet."

Rosie joked, wondering if he would catch onto the double entendre.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little before trying to adopt a fake innocent expression,

"You knew I wanted to taste more of you hot chocolate?" he joked before grinning widely, looking at her with hungry eyes, "Or that I want to taste the cream again... with a touch of vanilla?"

He smirked a little, raising an eyebrow at her,

"Yes. Yes you did."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 am

Rosie chuckled, honestly those two could trade sexual innuendo's all day and it wouldn't get boring, she noted the hungry look in Cobalt's eyes and she adopted a playful shade to her own, wondering if she should just go for it and jump in the lake.

"I wouldn't object to that, after all, I do make some tasty whipped cream if I do say so myself."

She winked, playing along.

"You're supposed to splash me back that's how a water fight goes, Merlin Cobalt."

Rosie rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hip.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 am

"Oh I'm sure I could lap up some of your cream."

Cobalt laughed happily, the noise a lot more cheerful than he usually allowed,

"Ah now this is fun." he announced happily and he wraped an arm around Rosie's shoulder and hugged her to him a little, "I have so much fun with you Rosie I think it should be a crime."

He raised an eyebrow before concentrating. A second later Cobalt's right arm, and all of Rosie's body, had become intangible. Manouvering the now weightless Rosie, he moved her into the lake so that only her head was above water before making her solid again, but this time mostly underwater. He smiled cheekily,

"Is that how you play a water fight?"

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Rosie smiled as Cobalt hugged her closer to him, she too had a lot of fun with him and she liked the way that she could actually be herself for once without having to worry that one of her careless comments would end her up in trouble or fighting for her life.

"Aw no don't make it a crime that means that you can't do it anymore."

She winked and hugged him back before she felt herself go all funny and she became submerged in water but didn't feel anything, that was until she snapped back to normal and Rosie yelled with the sudden cold washing over her and she growled grabbing Cobalt by the leg and yanking him into the water with her.

"That's a little something called CHEATING Cobalt."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Cobalt raised an eyebrow with an amused smile,

"You're talking to an assassin about not breaking the law." he kissed her lightly on the forehead, "Besides, I'd gladly break any law forbidding me to have fun with you Rosie. It's kinda addictive."

He made himself completely intangible and floated up in the water to her head height with a grin,

"Once again you assume that I, an assassin, would play by the rules." he stuck his incorporeal tongue out at her, "Silly Rosie."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 pm