Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood in the sand (Open)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blood in the sand (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood in the sand (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"No i didn't but since he's my master there's not a lot i can do about it. You on the other hand i can." He smirked.

"Yes that is true but also a little annoying." He smiled his jaw dropping as he saw the thing they would be fighting. "What the hell is it? Is it part troll?" He asked moving around it to inspect it.

"Okay so we dodge it. Got it." He nodded getting into position. "Tank? Why'd you call it tank?" He asked bracing himself for it to start. "You ready Fang?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

He nodded. "Definitely looks part troll." He agreed walking around the creature to get a better look at him. "You remember back in our first year? All those plans we made?" He asked his eyes sizing up the creature.

"Tank?" He laughed. "I can see why you called him that. He looks like a frigging tank." He smirked.

"Arsen i'm thinking maybe plan B." He said moving to stand beside Arsen ready to fight.

"Right bring him on." He smirked spinning his sword around in his hand before getting into his stance.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Richard looked between the boys and the Tank, patiently awaiting the order, and shrugged a little,

"Well they look about as ready as they can be..." he observed as if the Tank was going to respond to him. When no reply came he looked up at the Tank before shrugging lightly, "Fair enough. Kill them."

The effect was immediate.

The Tank reared it's head back and roared loudly before charging, running with it's hands and feet in a dead charge at the two boys.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm

He nodded eyeing the troll looking for possible weaknesses. "Plan b sounds good to me." He smiled pulling out his own knife to hold in his spare right hand. He spun his wand around his fingers waiting for the troll to make its first move.

He gasped diving to the side out of the way of the charging beast just in time. He spun back so he was facing it and growled his knife hand on the floor holding him up on his knee's. He smiled at Fang and immediately sprung into action. He got to his feet and set himself on fire then moved to make sure he was in tanks line of vision before throwing a fire ball straight for his head.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm

He nodded and braced himself for the Tanks first move. He laughed diving the opposite way to Arsen so they slip up ready to carry out their plan.

He waited watching to make sure Arsen carried out his side and only after the signal he moved slowly behind Tank and ran at him to jump onto his back where he crawled to the top his sword held high ready to plunge into it's back once he had recieved the signal from Arsen.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Richard watched with a wince as the boys attacked the Tank. He cupped his hands over his mouth,

"Don't break the skin!" he warned them loudly, "It has acid for blood!"

The fireball broke against the leathery hide of the Tank, irritating it's left eye a little and causing it to roar in mild pain but mostly in anger. Feeling Fang mount it's back, it reached round with one of it's mammouth arms and managed to bat the boy off of his back while it was flailing. Free of Fang, the Tank roared again and began charging at Arsen again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

He frowned diving out the way at the last minute. "Nice Fang next plan!" He shouted back to him making he landed okay. He thought for a second before turning to quickly glance over at Rich. "Does acid burn?" He asked there was no other way to defeat him they didn't know enough magic to fight against him.

He spun his knife in his hand and flew behind Tank to plunge it into his back since acid couldn't do anything to this knife thanks to Char. He channeled as much of his power into the knife as he dared before moving back out the way.

"Let's see him recover from that." He smiled moving to stand beside Fang as fire now made it into the Tanks insides.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

He sighed. "Oh great that's all we need." He said before being thrown off his back. He turned positioning himself so he landed heavily on his feet. "Ouch." He said standing back up on his feet to brush himself down. "одна часть." He shouted before moving back into position.

He watched Arsen move before jumping into the Tanks eyeline. "Come on then big guy." He said as a distraction before letting out a loud growl that echoed around the arena. The growl of a Jaeger, used to scare their prey. But this time used to distract.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Richard shrugged,

"Wouldn't know." he replied honestly to Arsen's question, "I'd say not because acids are water-based. However some of them are derived from flamable materials. Personally I just use the Tank as an exercise in dodging. Because if you don't you might not get back up."

He watched, hands casually in his pockets, as the Tank roared in pain and anger as the fire entered it's body. Tilting his head to the side a little he tried to observe the Tank's eyes for a moment. Noting what he saw there he nodded,

"Okay, he's not about to keel over but that hurt him a bit." he frowned a little as the Tank began pulling large chunks of stone out of the arena's walls before flinging them, one at a time, at the two students with incredible speed, "Might want to avoid those."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 pm

He smiled. "Good lets keep it that way." He shouted. "We don't wanna be scraping you off the floor." He smirked moving to circle Tank so he was a harder target to hit.

He nodded turning to watch as the Tank roared in pain. "I don't have enough energy in here to fuel his whole body." He shouted to Fang running back behind the Tank to recieve his sword from his back. Once he had it in hand he slowly back up being careful not to get hit by one of the flying stones.

"Right so we're not suppose to defeat it just dodge it?" He asked one eyebrow raised as he quickly ducked to avoid an oncoming stone.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

"Me? Your confusing me with someone else brother. I don't die for no one." He smirked side stepping a flying rock.

"Dodge it? How hard can that be the thing is a friggying Tank it's not hard to see plus its too big and stupid to turn quick enough to catch us." He laughed as he watched Arsen duck in time to miss the rock. "Ooo careful you wanna watch what your doing." He smirked.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Richard frowned a little, scratching his chin,

"Tell you what boys..." he took a few steps forward, putting himself between the Tank and the two school kids. The Tank roared a challenge and threw another large chunk of stone at Richard. Without blinking, Richard blasted the rock into pieces with a silent blasting curse. He pointed his wand at the Tank, "I'll give you a little bit of an advantage."

With a growl, Richard slashed his wand savagely at the Tank. The beast roared in pain as a large, deep, gash appeared on it's chest, leaking it's acidic blood in huge amounts onto the sand. He twirled his wand around a little,

"Now finish it off boys." he shrugged, "Be careful though. Dying animals are more dangerous than others."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm