Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Trial Run

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Trial Run Empty Trial Run

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Dan was at the New York airport, waiting for Gorn's plane. Dan had begged his boyfriend to travel to the city the muggle way, so as not to cause a scene.

Dan smoothed his black blaizer and pulled his silver pocket watch from the pocket. It was late. The plane was not yet here, and it was supposed to be here at least an hour ago. Dan was worried deeply about Gorn and just hoped he was alright.

"excuse me?" Dan jumped at another voice behind him. He turned quickly to see another obviously gay male behind him.

"Oh Hello" Dan spoke kindly with his genuine smile.

The infatuation was evident in the other male's eyes. Dan was faithful though.

"Can I Buy you a coffee?" The other young man asked "You seem tense"

Dan thought it over and then nodded "If it's quick ...I'm waiting for someone...."

Little did Dan know, that just as he was walking to the airport cafe, his long awaited boyfriend was getting off his plane.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Trial Run Empty Re: Trial Run

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am

Aragorn flitted down the hallway that would take him away from the airplane and take him back into another crowded airport. He couldn't take much more of this muggle madness. He still didn't understand why he couldn't just floo to a wizarding home, it would have made everything so much more comfortable and easier.

He breathed hard as he found himself in the strange place and dragged his carry-on luggage with him. He hated flying, even by broomstick which was a very simple wizarding travel tool. He hated it despite his wizarding blood.

He shuddered as he thought about the lightheaded-ness he had encountered on the plane and how they had needed to land so that Gorn could be checked up on. He was surprised they had waited for him, but most of the passengers were willing to sacrifice their precious free time for him. Thank the ruddy gods.

He forced himself through the crowds to where he had been told he'd find Danni. He had expected him to be anxiously awaiting his arrival in this new and strange place so that he could take him and sweep him off his fee- No. That was not his fantasy and he wouldn't pretend that it was.

Gorn ground his teeth irritably and clenched his fists as he looked for Daniel and attempted to control his increasingly feminine thoughts. It was like they were becoming a part of him now that he had fully accepted Daniel as a lover. Though he still refused to allow himself to admit that he was a full-fledged homosexual.

He rubbed his fingers into his eyelids and looked around, wishing he could understand why Daniel wasn't here waiting on him. He grimaced and thought about sending some sort of magical signal that would get Daniel's attention wherever he was but... unfortunately he was not in the best of situations to do that.

It was then he decided to run around calling for him, getting him even more attention than he needed. He described Daniel to everyone that asked and none of them had seen him. He was beginning to feel abandoned. Until one stranger that was listening in on a description pointed him in the direction of a small cafe that would feed anyone that came in as long as they had money.

Gorn quickly stepped inside to see if they had found the right boy and his eyes lit up when he spotted Danni. They quickly darkened when he spotted the man with him, eyeing Danni up like a piece of meat. At least, that's what it looked like to Gorny. Possessiveness had overtaken him recently.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:38 am

Daniel sighed looking around the airport again. This other guy, creeped him out. He was worried about Gorn. Was he alright. What if the plane crashed....No. Dan wouldn't let himself get all worked up.

"My apologies....but I have to find my boyfriend." Dan said kindly "I've been waiting for him for at least an hour and I think his plane must be here by kno---GORNY" Daniel had seen Aragorn out of the corner of his eye and his whole face lighting up. He rushed over and wrapped his arms tightly around Gorn "My god I was worried... I thought something horrible happened"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:14 am

Aragorn kept his expression from twisting into one of anger as he noticed Danni's nervousness. He fought a lot of emotions as Daniel spotted him. He broke into a strained smile and caught him in his arms, nuzzling his hair and giving the other man a steady glare over Danni's head.

"Making friends already, huh?" He asked a little stiffly, kissing his hair. He realised his tone and quickly reverted it, "I'm sorry, I missed you. Crazy muggle contraptions have me on the... fritz?" He didn't know what the word meant.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 am

Danni noticed how upset was and he sighed.

"I don't even know him Gorn. He offered me a drink." Dan rubbed Gorn's arm lightly "Don't worry, you are the only guy for me, and yes, that's the right word. I'm sorry about the flight. I promise I will make it up to you love. Come on, I'll call us a cab" Dan smiled and kissed Gorn lightly on the lips before leading him out of the crowded airport into the bustling sidewalks of New York City.

"Taxi!" Dan called and a cab pulled up and Dan got in after Gorn and held his hand "God I missed you so much it's not even funny. Kat's pretty excited about meeting you, I've told her everything."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 am

Gorn sniffed, feeling slightly better now that he had been reassured Daniel didn't care for him. It was better that way though he had to say at least something to point out that Gorn had to defend what was his. It was funny, he felt like a small child sometimes when it came to Danni.

"He didn't know that though," He grumbled. "I would've killed him if he touched you."

He looked puzzled at the mention of a cab and the yelled word taxi. Were those more flying machines that he would have to deal with? He looked at Daniel quizically, "What is a cab? Is it short for cabin? I doubt that we can get a cabin, Danni. And what's a taxi? I've never heard of it before, it sounds quite bizarre and foreign."

If Gorn had had a motherly muggle figure it would have helped sort through the muggle world language better than it would now. He wouldn't have to rely on Danni for an explanation on everything.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 am

Daniel laughed at Gorn's confusion. It was the most adorable thing in the world when he was like this.

"A cab and a taxi are the same thing Gorn. They're vehicles in New York that help you get to places, since almost owns cars."

Dan payed the taxi driver and gave him the home address, the directed his attention back to Gorny "I was thinking we'd go home and get you moved in, then I'd show you around the city"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 pm

"What do they do?" Aragorn asked, looking around at all of the cars flying by. He had heard about these, even the wizarding world had their own types of cars. And buses. And trains.

He followed Danni's lead, climbing into the car behind him and looking around. He probably should've just kept the questions to himself once they'd gotten inside. He couldn't help himself though as he sat there, staring at the cab driver and all of the bizarre things in the muggle world he didn't understand.

"This is just a car? The only difference is it has artwork and it is yellow," He murmured, eying the cab driver suspiciously. He wrinkled his nose up, "The driver must have some sort of powers that makes everyone believe his car is different in some way. He is... dangerous?"

He looked at Danni for help. When he suggested to Gorn that they would go back to the apartment and then explore New York, he responded enthusiastically.

"I would like that very much!" He grinned, giving the driver a suspicious look as he spoke in a whisper, "Can I use magic to unpack? Because if I can't then there is going to be trouble with my luggage."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Dan laughed.

"So many questions." Dan smiled and laughed even harder at Gorn's question about the cab driver "No he's not dangerous. And he has no special powers, people are just desperate sometimes for a quick ride. People usually walk, but if they're in a hurry they take a cab or a bus"

"What did you pack that requires magic to unpack it Gorny?" Dan asked, a littler nervous for his answer
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:32 am

Aragorn shrugged, "He doesn't seem like a nice person." He forgot to whisper, blushing furiously when he shot a look up at the rearview mirror, regret and an apology shining in his green-blue eyes.

"Uhm..." He looked at the bag uncertainly, knowing that when Karma looked in his room it would look very much so empty and like he was just a visitor. "Well... everything nearly. I didn't have much to begin with but my room over at Karma doesn't even really look like mine anymore. I can take it back if you'd like?"

He had magically packed all of it in the first place but he would ship it back to Karma if he had to. A shift of thoughts snapped him back to reality, "Shit! I forgot my cats are in there! They're not going to let me touch them for weeks if they're not happy." He grimaced and pinched the bridge of his nose.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 am

Daniel giggled.

"can i let you in on a secret? Very few of them are" Dan laughed as he spoke.

"That doesn't really tell me what it is now does it?" Dan asked his curiosity increasing "and I'll let casey know about the cats...she can bring them for you" Dan offered trying to help
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:19 am

"Oh okay, that makes sense then," Gorn nodded. "They must be a strange race then." He raised in eyebrow at Danni when he said Casey would bring them when that wasn't necessary at all. He looked at his bag again and grimaced, "No that won't be necessary... They're here with me. Jenny and Eve are going to claw my eyes out when they get out."

He chuckled nervously, "All of my books and my clothes and quite a few entertainment sets... Well, practically all of my belongings. You've seen how many books I have right? Though Karma's library puts mine to shame, I have an expansive assortment of different kinds of books." He added quietly, "Hundreds..."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 pm

The look of shock on Dan's face when Gorn said the cats were in his luggage, was quickly replaced with a look of warm kindness.

"yes sweetie, I know how many books you have. Good thing too. We got an extra shelf by accident and it went in my half of the duplex, so we have extra space for all your books, and maybe space for you to get more." Dan smiled and kissed Gorn lightly "I just realized I hadn't done that yet" He laughed a little " So if Jenny and Eve are in there, use magic by all means to get them out"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

"Do you think this will cause trouble with Karma?" Aragorn asked suddenly, closing off any of his emotions to said girl as he did so. He hadn't really thought about her in the last few weeks, he'd been more than happy to preoccupy himself with homework and reading and on the rare occasions that Danni was around, Daniel himself. Karma had given Gorn and Dan a place to live when they were together the first time around, it had made things a little bit awkward with the relationship that Gorn and Karamel had and it had conflicted with his relationship with Danni.

It had been rough, truly. More so for Danni, probably, than for Gorn. He grimaced and reconnected his emotions with Karma, knowing that if he was disconnected too long she would panic and come find him.

"I'm sorry to have brought that up, it's just an issue I'm not sure how to deal with if something comes up." He apologised softly, looking at his luggage and laughing, "Yeah. Magic will definitely be used. It's got an extension charm on it so everything is in there, and they're in carriers so that they won't be crushed by anything in there. So all is well, they'll just be unhappy about things falling on their crates."

"Good thing, the bookcase."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 am

Daniel could feel himself purse his lips together when Karma was mentioned. He'd be lying if he said he liked her. In fact it was the exact oppisite. Dan hated her. She made him positively crazy. Dan knew that Gorny was attatched to her, but the way that she would be all over Gorn, made Daniel insane.

Dan tried to hide his anger, but knew it showed on his face so he directed his attention toward the window until Gorn finished talking

"No no... It's perfectly alright" Dan spoke passively turning back to Gorn and mustering a small smile as Gorn laughed " I suppose magic would be helpful with unpacking that huh? and yeh, The shelves are nice to have..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Aragorn grimaced and looked down at his feet, regretting even mentioning Karma. He should've known it would be a bad idea to do so. He fidgeted with his jean leg and sighed, "I'm sorry, Danni. I just don't want to cause anymore trouble to you than I already have. Especially trouble that includes her. And I don't like tainting this first exploration with her name."

He attempted a smile again, "I won't mention her again, I promise. I just needed to know."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 pm

A smile crossed Dan's face as he hugged Gorny and kissed him lightly on the mouth.

"Thank you. I'm sorry...She just gets under my skin..." Dan added holding Gorn's hand. "It's not your fault. She's just sort of my opposite and not to mention, she's quite cruel.." Dan sighed and rested his head on Gorns shoulder
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:28 pm

"Quite is an understatement," Aragorn grimaced, kissing his head and stroking his hand. He hoped the problems he foresaw didn't come true, and he would be happy if they didn't. He just wanted to stay with Dan for the rest of... well forever he supposed? He had fallen quite in love with this boy. Such an odd thing, as he had despised people who were, well, gay before he had met Danni. He had hated men as it was. Maybe now he understood why.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

dan laughed after gorn spoke and layed his head in Gorn's lap and played with a strand of Gorn's hair that was out of place.

"Whatcha thinkin' bout sweetie?" Dan asked still slightly distracted by the hair, but not enough so as that he didn't see the look of deep thought on Gorny's face. Dan knew Gorn, better than he knew himself. Dan was madly in love with Gorn, and could see a future with him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm

"Futures," Gorn mumbled, not quite focusing as he zoned out, Dan's fingers on his hair distracting him slightly. He went cross eyed as he came back to the front of his mind, looking up at Dan's fingers with a soft smile. "I think. I actually don't quite know."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Dan had to laugh. Gorn could be quite adoreable sometimes. He then stopped laughing quickly.

"Gorny...." dan mumbled "I think....I think the drivers up to something...." dan was cut off by the sound of crunching metal and screatching tires.

"NOOOO" Dan let himself cry out as he shielded Gorn from the onslaught of glass and metal and he felt something smack against his head, and then he was out cold
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Aragorn laughed a little with Danni, noting when he stopped laughing and started speaking. He immediately became wary of the situation and looked up at the driver with a dangerous look just in time to see the collision. He let out a yell that was swallowed by Dan's as Gorn swung his arm out to protect Danni, a crushing force and darkness overwhelmed Gorn, knocking him unconscious for what felt like a very short amount of time.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 am

Dan was on the ground next to Gorn. Blood leaking from his head. He was alive, but unconcius. Dan let out a weak moan. Ambulances and police cars surrounded the scene of the wreck and Peremedics were rushing to Danni and Gorny's aid. A police officer got to eye level with Gorn

"Son, do you think you could answer me some questions about what happened"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Aragorn opened his eyes, grimacing as he forced himself to sit up. To say that he was in pain would be an understatement. He felt like, to be quite honest, shit. His muscles were weak and his head was spinning. He only heard chaos where he should hear Danni's laughter. He tried to remember what had happened to them as he looked around.

The only thing he remembered was being in a taxi and trying to protect Danni. He looked up as a man came over to him, talking to him and trying to understand what had happened.

Gorn shook his head painfully, "I... I don't know. We were in this thing called a taxi and... and everything went all to hell. Danni said something about the... the driver I think? I don't know... It isn't really clear to me."

He was having trouble focusing, his hand roaming over and finding Daniel, his vision blurring to the point that he couldn't see anything. He growled a little bit and rubbed his eyes roughly.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

The police officer nodded and scrawled something on paper.

"Uh hm, now, what is your relationship to the other in the accident with you? Are you brothers, a couple, cousins, complete strangers?" The police officer snapped his fingers at Gorn "Stay with me boy. Where were you heading? Can you describe the driver to me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content