Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Trial Run

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Trial Run - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial Run

Post by Gorneh Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Aragorn shook his head to clear it, looking up at the man irritably, "He's my boyfriend, yes." He touched his forehead tentatively. He could feel the warm liquid running down the side of his face and he wished he didn't know what it felt like. He could tell it was going to bruise over darkly. He probably had a concussion but he was thinking clearly for the time being. Or at least he thought so.

"We're renting a place here in... in New York. I don't know where we were going, honestly, we're rooming with some people. Two girls, Kat and Casey. Casey is supposed to be in London, I don't know if she's come here yet." He grimaced and looked down at the blood on his hand, "Is this mine?"

He snapped his head back up, "I-I don't know anything about the driver honestly. He was... some sort of ethnicity that I've never seen. I think you Americans call them Mexicans? Maybe he was Indian. I don't know, Danni had a better look at him." He paused and narrowed his eyes, "Where is the driver? Did he run for it? And where's my bag?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"He did run but we'll have men after him. And don't worry son we're going to get you and your boyfriend to a hospital straight away." The officer looked at Dan and sighed "I'm sorry " With that he nodded to Gorn and frowned again at Dan on the ground and got into his car and drove off. The paramedics then took Gorn and Daniel to an ambulance and brought them to the nearest hospital.

At the Hospital; Time Lapse; 4 days

Dan stirred lightly. Where was he. God. He couldn't remember. He sat up directly and looked around the room. His vision was blurry but he could make out a few other people. They seemed familiar to him. But he couldn't quite put his fingers on who they were.

"Uhm...Hi...." He mumbled "May I ask...Uhm...Who you all are"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Casey sat up as she heard Danni stir. She was laying on a thin mattress on the floor and her hair was a mess as she sat up eagerly. She had arrived about an hour after they brought Danni in and had been sleeping on the floor, worrying, and generally getting in the way ever since. She bounced up excitedly when she heard him moving around more energetically and her eyes were shining with hope. That hope turned to dismay as she realized Danni didn't know who they were. "You honestly don't know Danni? How much do you remember?"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Kat had been back her apartment that her parents rented for her while she was here and she was trying to figure out why they had not arrived yet. Danni and Gorn were suppose to have been here a few days prior so she was calling people, sending owls, anything she could possibly think of. Finally she had found out that there had been a accident and that Danni was in the hospital. So before she left she sent out an owl to Casey letting her know.

Leaving her apartment she hailed a taxi to take her to the hospital. Once she arrived at the hospital she asked the information desk about Danni and they directed her to the room.

When she got to the room she knock on the door and went in, it looked like he was just coming too, but it didn't sound good he didn't know who they were. She noticed that Casey had gotten her message because she actually at beaten her there.

"Hay Daniel, it me your friend Kat, Katherine Braunstien." She said calmly even though she was a wreak inside.

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:43 pm

"Well honestly...Not much. I for some reason....Know your names, and who you all are in my life...But your faces don't match up to your names in my head. Like I know, Casey uhmm....Donohoe....and uhm Kat...Braunstien are my best friends and then....erm.... Aragorn.....uhm.....Hawthorn, yeah that sounds about right, He's my boyfriend.....but that's it, that's all I know...." dan nodded frankly " Could you tell me which one of you is whom... My....I must've wanged myself on the head pretty bad huh?" Dan laughed a little "But....which is Aragorn..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Casey looked sad, but raised her hand, putting on a brave smile. "Casey Donohe, present and reporting for duty sir," she said, giving an informal salute. "Best friend extrodinaire, at your service. And yeah, you got a nasty bump there. There was a lot of blood," she added quietly. "It was kind of scary." She pointed to Kat. "As she said, that's Kat and here's Aragorn." She pointed to Aragorn. "Only other boy in the room Dans."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Aragorn heard his name as he lay back on the bed, coming back into consciousness. He'd had a good nap while he could, which was a rare thing for him usually. He sat up, letting the world settle after its flash of spinning and glanced over at Casey and Kat. They'd been in for a few days, since they'd found out. He didn't know how they were contacted, especially since he didn't give last names. Dan probably had their information on hand during the crash, but he hadn't bothered to ask either of them about it. He hadn't really done much talking since the crash as it was.

Gorn voice was probably hoarse and unusable at the moment, so he refrained from asking any questions when he heard Danni's voice. He rubbed his throat and threw his legs over the side of his bed, stepping down onto the cold floor and grimacing. He hated hospitals, especially muggle ones. He put on a big smile, his cheek bone bruised and part of his forehead swollen where he'd been cut. It would go away soon, the nurses had promised. Unfortunately it wasn't going to be soon enough because Danni was awake and had to look at it.

When Casey pointed to him, he threw her a startled glance and waved at Dan as he spoke weakly, "Hey, sleepy head."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Dan smiled at Gorny "I remember that face......" He grew excited "I remember.... I love you Gorny" Dan through his arms around Gorny "And Casey...and Kat....." He smiled happily "Gorny...uhm....why are we here, and what the hell happened to your face? Are you okay" Dan had a look of concern on his face. Dan had his own cuts bruises and scrapes, mostly on his face and torso, but Gorn's mattered more to Danni. He looked at Casey and Kat and stood up off the bed he was in and huggged Gorny again tightly. It felt like ages.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am

Gorn almost had a heart attack when Danni moved, looking to Kat and Casey for help, wrapping his arms around Dan. He was moving too much for his own good, he'd reopen whatever wounds he had at this rate. Four days was not enough to heal.

"Car crash. Taxi guy. Asshole ran for it." He growled, looking at the wall with a glare. He rubbed his nose and coughed lightly, smiling none-the-less. "Bumps don't last long do they?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 am

Dan looked to Gorn curiously

"You're awful jumpy. bumps don't last long at all. Trust me." Dan smiled "I was wondering where we are though, Doesn't really seem much like London to me...." He looked to Kat "Do you know?" He sat himself back on the bed and looked at the pyjamas the hospital had dressed him in with a sigh "Not really as flashy as I enjoy but, it will do..."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 am

Kat was glad that Dan was remembering everyone but when he hopped out of the bed and went over to Gorn she sighed and went over to him.

"Danni I know your happy to see him, but you both have been in a bad accident now get back in bed before you hurt yourselves again." Kat scolded

"We are in New York."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:04 am

"I agree with Kat," Aragorn mumbled, shrugging with a regretful glint in his blue-green eyes. He rubbed his brow and winced, growling at himself irritably. "I'm only up because I can walk without falling on my ass... butt." He corrected himself at the last minute, wrinkling his nose.

"Oh yeah! Great old New York. I can't believe this damnable place. It's irritating as hell, I tell you. Cab drivers that want to kill you, loud roaring vehicles. How do you stand it?" He huffed slightly, pouting like a child, "Why in the hell did we not just floo to your place? It would make things so much easier..."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 am

A glint of something happened at Gorn's words, and something sort of flicked on in Dan's head

"It's because Gorn, we don't have a fireplace in the duplex, and not everything about this city is all bad. I mean seriously you have broadway, the restaraunts central park, you just haven't seen it all yet, and believ me love once were outta this hell, I'll show you the city"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 am

"Dan, you've never flooed before have you? You don't need a chimney. It sort of... magically appears and then disappears once you get out of it. It's nifty." Aragorn spoke rapidly, suddenly excited by the idea of a disappearing and reappearing chimney. He calmed down quickly and pulled himself from Dan, going back to his bed and laying down, yawning.

"Broad-Way seems fun. It sounds broad." He giggled to himself, sleep calling to him again. He didn't want to, but it would happen anyways.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 am

Kat shook her at at Gorn, "Muggles my dear. They come a go a lot. The people with the school come over. I do have friends here you know." Kat shrugged

"Hay don't knock it until you try it. Its cool around her and lots of fun and exciting things to do."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 am

Casey finally managed to jump in the conversation. "I thought you might think that Dan, I brought you some clothes from home." She pointed to a suitcase in the corner. "I picked some of your favorites."

Casey nodded. "Broadway's a street full of theatres Gorny, that's where the Muggles perform. You'll get there soon enough, Danni'll drag you," she added with a grin. She then eyed them both and flicked her view to look at their emotions. "Back to bed, both of you," she ordered in her 'I am your current honorary mother' voice. "You're both tired, don't even try to hide it from me, and you're injured, which means you need rest. Bed," she said sternly.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:33 pm

"Awww but I don't want to go to Broad-Way," Aragorn grumbled sleepily. He sighed and crawled beneath the covers, poking part of his head out so that only his eyes and up were seen. His muffled mumblings came through the thin hospital blanket. "We could've just gone to St. Mungos. They would be warmer... and not muggles. They could heal us quicker."

Gorn yawned and cuddled the pillow beneath his head, "Silly muggles."

He wasn't prejudiced against the muggles, really he wasn't. He didn't pity them, not as much as muggle haters did, but he didn't pity them to the point that he would treat them like children. He liked them well enough, they just had silly antics to him.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Kat just shook her head, "Hay not all muggles are bad. I work with them daily."

Kat sighed when Gorn asked about St Mungo's "First of all silly that's in London and we aren't. Second this is what happens when you get picked up my muggle police."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 am

Casey smiled lightly. "You won't get a choice Gorn. Dan'll drag you there no matter what. Anyway, he'll probably end up performing there and then you'll just have to go. Besides, it's not bad I've heard." She rolled her eyes and picked up the sheets from her bed and threw them over the pair. "There you baby, now go to sleep. We'll talk again later."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 am

"You have to come with me if I'm going to be submitted to dancing and singing." Aragorn mumbled, "I'm not doing it alone. Especially if he drags me on the stage."

In a moment of clarity he had somehow managed to spit that out, making sense of theatre some. He had heard of it, of course, he was just naturally too exhausted to think. He opened his mouth to try and speak again but as the blanket settled over him, his words were lost in a sort of purr.

He quickly fell asleep, instantaneously losing whatever conversation would have been carried out while he lay sleeping there.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

Kat smiled, "Don't worry Gorn I will drag Casey up there myself so you will not have to go through it alone."

Kat thought it was funny, but then preforming on stage never bothered her and the more the merrier she thought.

She was about to say something then noticed he went to sleep,

"You know Casey, I am just glad they are ok."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 am

Dan had been listening to the three others talk, and was enjoying it quite a bit. He had graciously taken the new pajamas from Casey and went to change and came back a few moments later and yawned

"As crazy as it sounds, I think I may lie down for a bit...." Dan mumbled lying on his bed and giving his friends a smile "Thanks guys..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Casey winced. "Weird as it sounds, I cannot perform on stage. I have horrid stage fright. I can do stuff in front of people as long as there's not a stage involved, because then there are expectations." She smiled and smoothed Danni's hair down. "Alright hon, you get some sleep with Gorn. We'll be here when you wake up." She kissed Danni's forehead, hesitated a second, then kissed Gorn's forehead too, even though he was already asleep. Then she curled up like a cat on her blanket-less mattress and went to sleep herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content