Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Midnight Snack

Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Midnight Snack Empty Midnight Snack

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Edward leaned against the counter inside the darkened kitchens, and tossed a green apple, up and down, in his hand. He was still debating whether to eat here, in the kitchens in the middle of the night, or quickly sneak back to the common room.

Rolling the apple around in his hand, he brought to his mouth and took a big bite out of it, allowing the sweet and slightly salty juices explode in his mouth. 'Definitly not moving.' he thought to himself.

With the decision to stay within the kitchens, even though he knew he could get into a lot of trouble if one of the teachers, or even the Headmaster, he placed one hand on the counter behind him, and pulled himself up so that he was now sitting on it.

For a few minutes, it was quiet, all except the sound of Edward biting into his midnight snack, but then he jumped when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Midnight Snack Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm

She noticed the other student immediately, as a potted plant had warned her about the person. Her power had developed quickly since she'd first discovered it, but she still had to hear the whispers everywhere she went. Emelie didn't find it annoying longer. It was a part of her.

"Someone's up late," the blonde girl stated. "Someone who isn't me." Walking carefully over to the older boy, Emelie tilted her head, letting her golden locks fall to the side and brushing them away with her hand.

"I haven't seen you around here before," she smiled. "So I suppose I'd better introduce myself. Emelie Foss, fourth year Prideux. And you are?"
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Edward stared at the girl who had entered the kitchens still slightly in shock at being caught. Edward managed to stand a little straighter as he responded, "Yeah...just hungry. I'm Edward Raquin, Angelique, fifth year. Nice to meet you." he said holding out his hand to Emelie.

"What brings you down here?" he asked as he jumped back up onto the counter and resumed eating his apple. As he bit into the fruit he watched Emelie, in case she ran off to tell a professor, though he doubted she would if she was up late as well.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"Ah," Emelie nodded. "Makes sense. You're not in my house or year, so I guess that's why I haven't met you before." She shook his hand, smiling genuinely, before sitting up on the counter in front of him.

"Chocolate fetish in the late hours, I guess," she shrugged. Grabbing a nearby bar of the delicious treat, Emelie began to nibble at the corner.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 pm

"Ah, well. It's always nice to meet new people." he said smiling back.

Chuckling, Edward took another bite of the apple in his hand. He watched for a moment as Emelie nibbled at the bar of chocolate in her hands, before saying, "So, tell me a bit about yourself. What sort of things do you like to do?"

As he waited for a reply, he subconsciously ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

"Me?" she said, shifting a bit. "I'm quite boring. I like riding and dancing, I guess. Not much else, except for writing short stories and such. Normal." Emelie knew she had left out many things, but she doubted that he wanted to hear from a stranger. "But now I think it's only fair if you tell me about yourself."

The blonde Prideux took another small bite of the bar of chocolate, swinging her legs.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm

"That's not boring. A little more interesting than me, at least." he said shrugging and then chuckling at the sheer truth of it. She certainly seemed to be far more interesting than he was, or at least that is what he thought.

Edward ran his fingers through his hair again, something he did a lot when he was thinking. "Well, for starters, I like to read, swim occasionally, it's not one of my most favourite things in the world," he said shrugging again.

"I also have this strange fascination with dragons. Some say it's more of an obsession than a fascination, but, oh well." he said grinning.

Now that he thought about it, maybe his class mates were right, maybe it was an obsession. He wasn't entirely sure, seeing as he just knew a fair bit about them, it wasn't like he actually had multiple items involving them. That's when he considered something to be an obsession.

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

Emelie shrugged. "Reading is fun. Swimming isn't bad, either."

"Dragons are cool," she said, laughing slightly. "I don't know very much about them, actually. Just the sort of stuff one comes over while reading, y'know?"

"My father used to read me this muggle fairytale with dragons in it when I was younger," the blonde recollected. "I used to love it. Of course, this was before I knew about magic, so they were only the way muggles imagine them."
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:09 am

Edward merely smiled and then shrugged as well. "Yeup, well we can't all like the same things right?" he inquired taking another bite of his apple.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. There isn't a lot of people that know that much about them, but, oh well." he said grinning and shrugging again, not really sure what else he could say on the subject. He didn't want to come off as, over confident or...obsessed, as he was with Dragons.

Nodding as he listened to the young Prideux speak, he tried to recall the last time his parents ever read him a bedtime story. "My parents almost never read anything to me." he said frowning as he remembered that neither his mother or father hardly ever read to him.

"Unless you count the Daily Prophet, or anything else that isn't a bedtime story." he said with a laugh.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:08 pm

"No," Emelie agreed. "People would be boring if we all liked the same things."

"Tell me something," the young Prideux said quickly. "I want to get to know a fact about dragons now." Her tone was soft and interested, not demanding. She was being polite, obviously, but maybe dragons were interesting.

"They didn't?" Emelie frowned. That sounded very strange to her. Her parents had always had time to read to her. Sometimes, she wished that they still could.

She raised a brow. "Well, that's just sad."
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

"Exactly." Edward replied with a short nod of his head, and a small smile.

Edward grinned broadly at the girl's request and nodded as an acceptance. "Where to start..." he said pondering his thoughts for something interesting to tell the young Prideaux in front of him.

"Well, for starters, Dragons are the most famous of all magical beasts, like, they're the most well known. The females are generally larger and more aggressive than the males." he said, beginning to explain some basics.

"Though according to most, neither gender should be approached by anyone other than highly skilled or trained wizards." he stopped there, unsure of whether Emelie wanted to hear more, and if she asked, he would do his best to inform her.

Edward shrugged, not really caring too much about the fact that his parent's never read to him. "I don't mind, I never really did." he explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:25 pm