Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Liquid Boredom

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Liquid Boredom  Empty Liquid Boredom

Post by JJeh Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

Juliet found it funny how the potion that was supposed to make her feel better, make her stop obsessing on all the little things that could happen if she didn't watch carefully, was actually making her do the exact same thing that she had been doing to try to make herself feel better.

Run her head through her hair.

It wasn't that she really wanted to do it; she didn't actually want to do anything at all. It could be argued that the healer - possibly some sort of apprentice - had been a little overzealous on the calming draught they had given her, but the affect was one that was desired.

Juliet certainly didn't care about hidden dangers, or even open dangers. In fact she cared about nothing at all.

Laying here sounded good. In fact, it was what she was going to keep doing. The healer had suggested she leave at one point, but upon giving minimal reaction the more senior worker may have realized their underlings mistake.

There was really nothing left to do but wait for the potion to wear off. And until that happened, Juliet was content to stay were she was, staring at the ceiling, doing absoluteness nothing at all.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Liquid Boredom  Empty Re: Liquid Boredom

Post by William Engels Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Even though it had been quite a few weeks since he had arrived at Hogwarts, Will had yet to explore a lot of the places. He rarely spent time inside in the castle, feeling content staying outside instead, but he was beginning to feel bored.

Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he glanced around amusedly at all the paintings on the walls. It all seemed so different from Durmstrang for sure, though his loyality would not allow him to admit that Hogwarts was a little more...comforting, perhaps.

He came across a room which he knew was the Hospital Wing, on seeing the beds and arrangement. Shrugging, he was about to be on his way, when a figure laying on one of the beds caught his eye.

It was Juliet.

"Bunking classes, are we? What a rebel," he remarked as he walked towards her with a smirk and stood at the edge of the bed before sitting down. He knew plenty of students who'd fake illnesses to stay out of lessons. "Unless of course, you got hurt again."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:55 pm

The footsteps approaching down the hall didn't cause her any alarm at all, after all that was why they had sent her down here wasn't it? Too much care on such simple noises. Nope, that wasn't happening any more. Tapping her foot to the noise, Juliet in fact started clicking her tongue along to the sound.

click-clack, click-clack

The repetition brought a grin to her face. Still clicking to herself she managed to drag her gaze to the person seated by her when the accompanying clicking stopped. A frown crossed her features as she tried to match the face up with the list of names she had in her head. It took her a few tries to wade through the more prominent ones to find the correct one.

"Willy! Groundskeeper Willy," she nodded her head firmly before she switched the actions and began to shake her head, "I would Neh-veh-er skip class thankyou very much." Straightening on her bed she folded her arms across her chest and gave the man a stubborn pout. It was at that moment that her stomach rumbled.

"I want a cookie. Do yoou have a cookie?" her eyes were hopeful for only a moment before the input they were getting worked out that it was impossible for him to have a cookie, and then a pout returned to her features. "Zander would have brought me a cookie."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Will glanced at the Hufflepuff, completely amusement and slight surprise on his features. For a brief second he wondered if she was drunk, but then figured that the more possible cause would have to be over-medication of some sort. He did not have the slightest clue how long the side effect was going to last, but now that he was here, he just had to make the best out of it.

"Oh, so you are a good girl, huh?" He murmured teasingly at Juliet's confession. "That's too bad really, because girls like that tend to get boring some time or later," he pointed out, shifting closer to her on the bed. "But U suppose you have the just the sort of tricks up your sleeves to keep a boy around you permanently?"

He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a couple of chocolate frogs and handed them over to the brunette. "I apologize, but these are all I have at the moment," he said, his eyes holding in a mischievous glint to them. "If I had known you were here, I would have indeed bought a cookie."

"And who is Zander, by the way, Juliet?" Will asked quietly in a casual tone, his expression remaining neutral.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"Nooo," she held out the word causing it to last for at least a minute as she shook her head, "I am not boring. I'm-I'm-I'm-"

His next question derailed her thoughts, and she frowned thinking it over. Had she actually been able to keep anyone around? Truthfully?

"Well-well... Dim-Dim left me, so maybe I'm boring." She frowned further before glancing over at the older boy, not noticing - or registering - that he was closer than he had been before. "Yooou, haven't disappeared yet, Willy-Will. I see you, sometimes, around. You're always around." She cocked her head to the side, pretty little lips deepening in their confused downward movement, "Why are you always around?"

The pout jumped into a wide grin at the sight of the chocolate, grabbing at the package without any preamble. She tore it open so fast that she had forgotten about the magic within, and let out a tiny squeal as the frog jumped at her. Only catching it because her hands had come up in a defence.

"Zandy's just a friend. He's French or... Italian... he's Italian but is in France," she nodded her head firmly, this explanation sounding the most correct to her ears. "Dim-who's-not-Dim said I fancied him but that's just silly isn't it? I mean he's my friend... I'm not allooowwed to fancy my friends am I?" She took a big bite of the frog, chewing it slowly before her eyes sparkled with a new thought. "Even if I diiiid fancy him, he wouldn't fancy me." Her lips barely had time to slip into a pout at such a thought before they jumped up again.

"Fancy's a funny word isn't it. Fancy, fancy, fancy," she giggled, took another bite of her chocolate and went back to mumbling the word to herself.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

"In that case, I can honestly tell you that Dim is an idiot for leaving you," Will replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Mind telling me who is Dim, by the way?" He questioned, as though deciding to humour the younger girl. "I'm always here because you are really fun to be around Juliet," he said like it was the obvious thing in the world and grinned at her. His eyes darted briefly towards her lips, before returning his gaze to hers.

There could be no distractions if everything were to go according to plan. And he was intent on making sure it did.

"It is sort of sad that this behaviour is temporary, it is highly amusing," the man commented and chuckled at the Hufflepuff's actions. "I thought you liked chocolate frogs and would be used to them by now," he said in a mock serious tone and gave the girl a pointed look.

He shrugged his shoulders, not sure how to answer Juliet. "I do not believe there is a rule that says you cannot fancy your friends. Besides, he should feel lucky that someone like you fancies him," Will said in an assuring tone with a wink. For a moment, he felt an inward jealousy towards this boy 'Zandy' for whom her eyes were obviously sparkling for. Pretending to be interested, he frowned and asked, "And why wouldn't he fancy you? Does he that much of a bad taste in girls?"

"Do you want another one of those things?" Will asked, nodding his head towards the chocolate in her hand, an amused smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 pm

If she noticed the movement of his lips, she didn't comment on it; she did not react to the action at all. Instead she merely finished the last of the chocolate with a large gulp and beamed, eyes bright in response to his comment, "I am fun, aren't I?" She bounced in her spot slightly, still stuck with an odd bubble of energy yet no real will to do anything proper. "Dimitri something-something," she frowned but for the life of her could not come up with the boys last name. Eventually she just shrugged as if it did not matter at all. In the end, he had left, and it never really did. "He disappeared. He said he would stay, but he didn't." She pouted for a moment before she stuck out her tongue. "I don't care. I didn't really love him anyway." Nodding her head firmly she grinned excitedly at the offer of more chocolate. She completely ignored his comment about her behaviour. After all there wasn't much wrong with it, was there? "Yes please."

The potion would wear off soon enough. Some part of her brain was already trying to tell her she was tired. Juliet just ignored it in favour of other more exciting ventures. Like chocolate, and Zander.

"Nooooo, but-but-but he's always around pretty French girls, with pretty French girl names, and-and I'm just a silly, silly little girl," the sparkle in her eyes died slightly as her pout increased for a moment. "I don't want to be a silly little girl."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

"Oh yes, you are definitely a lot of fun," Will assured, resisting the urge to laugh at the girl's behaviour. It was getting more and more amusing by the minute, but he hoped the potion would wear off soon. He really was not used to such 'bubbly' acts, and at some point, it might get annoying. "Hm, people lie sometimes," he murmured with a sympathetic smile. "But it was his loss really, I feel sorry for him." Raising an eyebrow, his tone almost teasing, he asked, "Is there someone else you love?"

The man shook his head, his fingers stroking the Hufflepuff's cheeks, the gesture almost comforting. "You are not a silly girl, alright?" He said firmly. "And whoever remarks that you are, is just plain crazy." She was not silly at all, if anything, she was the exact opposite.

Juliet just needed a little bit of high self esteem, that's all. Digging into his pocket, he handed her two more Chocolate Frogs with a wink. "Just something extra."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 am

Her pout grew slightly. She was growing tired and it was making her odd mood turn slightly to the more sober side, serious thoughts outweighing her earlier excitement, "I don't like when people lie. Its not very nice."

"Well I don't know if I do or not," Juliet mused slowly thinking over his question. Frowning as she gave it deeper thought than perhaps it needed. "What is love anyway? I like some people more than other but does that really," she stretched out the word slowly and lazily, distracting herself only for a moment, "mean I love them?"

Her wide green gaze blinked at him for a long moment as if she was really listening for an answer before she was distracted by his fingers on her cheek, and she accepted the chocolate with a small grin.

"What are you doing here. With me?" A yawn interrupted her question but she kept going. "Why do you think I'm not silly? To you I must seem soo-so-so-so," she blinked tiredly and struggled to find the word she was looking for. The crash was coming as quickly as the high had.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:45 pm

"Oh yes, lying is indeed a bad habit," Will agreed, trying not to let a smile cross his lips. "But sometimes, we need to lie for...other purposes. Although, I'm not the one to be telling you such things, so let's just keep it between you and me."

Truth be told, he wasn't much aware of the word either and nor had he ever tried to understand the severity of it. Perhaps because no one had ever given it a chance with him, and so had ended up acting ignorant about it. "Well, I do not liking someone more means love," he told carefully with a shake of his head.

"Is it such a crime that I happen to like spending time with you?" Will questioned teasingly, winking at the brunette. "Sure, at this moment you are not acting like yourself, but that's alright. Nothing but amusement actually," he grinned.

"Unless you want me to leave...?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Falling back down on her pillows, she snuggled into them, yawning as she rolled onto her side to continue to look at the older man. The given chocolate frogs were still clutched in her hands like a teddy. She would more likely than not awake later to only vaguely recall where they had come from.

Shaking her head softly she murmured, hardly noticing her eyes drifting close. It just go darker without warning, was that such a bad thing? "But... want to love... someone..."

She drifted away from the conversation for a moment, falling closer to the abyss of sleep only to come back to his last words. A sudden neediness that filled her any time she was under the weather, or not quite herself came back to her.

"Don't- don't go. She let out a soft breath, and turned deeper into her pillow, falling quickly into a slumber, her last words slipping out in a half breath, "Stay."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Will just shook his head and chuckled softly at the Hufflepuff and stroked her hair gently as she closed her eyes to sleep.

Really, such a sight was definitely worth remebering.

He couldn't really call it an obsession yet, it was not that close. But he had a feeling it would happen that way soon. Juliet was unique and beautiful, the sad part being that she had no idea.

"Alrighyt, I'll stay," he whispered, wondering if she even heard her as he moved closer, his hands trailing down her form till it rested on her hip.

He had all the time in the world. For her, always.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am