Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Boredom really sucks

Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Boredom really sucks Empty Boredom really sucks

Post by Evangeline Evans Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm

When you get bored, what would you think of doing? By any chance, would you think of climbing up to the Clock Tower and sit on one of the hands? Thought not. And the thing was, the clock hand really seemed to be able to carry Ivy's weight, and no one seemed to notice that she was moving in circles by the minute. Literally.

I love magic, she thought to herself, smiling.

Her legs were dangling off the edge of the clock hand and she found herself bored again. She sighed heavily and rested her head on the actual clock. She suddenly noticed how cold it was up there - she had no scarf. She sighed again.

"There's absolutely nothing to do," she muttered to herself, before counting as the clock ticked. It was making her slowly drift off. On a giant clock.

She let herself lay down horizontally on the clock hand and she closed her eyes, not noticing how she was rocking from side to side. Her life flashed before her eyes when she rocked a little bit too much and she fell off. She shut her eyes tightly and took a large intake of breath, getting ready for her death. She felt find of stupid when she realized that she was just hanging in mid air, not falling. She twisted her head back and noticed with relief that her shirt hung on the clock tower hand.

"Oh thank God," Ivy uttered, "Now how am I going to get out of this mess?" She glanced fearfully at the low ground, which had to be over two hundred feet below her feet. Her platinum hair ran down her cheeks and blew around wildly.

What am I gonna do? she silently moaned.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Boredom really sucks Empty Re: Boredom really sucks

Post by Katherine Braunstien Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am

Kat was really bored and was looking for something to do. It had been a while since she had been up to the clock tower so she thought that could be a great place to go. She had found that sitting and watching and listening to the clock move was very relaxing.

When she got up to the tower she looked around and didn't see anyone around so she went over and noticed that a little door was open. Now why would someone have been out sitting there, wait she had done it back when she was young.

Looking out the little window she about gasp.

"Oh my god, here let me help you." Kat pulled out her wand and pointed it at the girl.

"Ok I am going to levitate you up to me and help you back inside, ok" Kat took a breathe and concentrated "Wingardium Leviosa"

Kat reached out her other hand for the girl when she started to raise.
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 am

Ivy let out a small sigh of relief when someone's voice entered her ears. She didn't dare turn around, or else she might fall to her death.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" She felt herself being lifted up slowly, levitating in mid air. Her shirt slid up slightly and she quickly pulled it down.

She grabbed the hand of the girl who saved her and pulled herself onto the safe ground.

"Thank you so much," she said in a rush, out of breath, "I don't think I'll ever be able to play Quidditch... I just felt like I was about to fall..."

Then she did a totally un-Ivy thing to do - she hugged the girl. After she let go, she wiped at the tears that seemed to appear on her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry," she muttered, "I don't really know your name? I'm Ivy."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Kat was glad that she able to save the girl that had been dangling to her death and when she had finally had her on safe ground the girl hugged her and she just had to hug her back.

"Hay its ok, accidents happen and I am just glad I was here to help you." Kat said with a smile. "I don't like to fly myself, I am afraid of heights so I try not to look down."

Kat smiled when she said her name it was actually really pretty. "Thats a nice name, my name is Katherine, but I go by Kat."

Kat wondered if the girl would answer if she asked a question, "Can I ask why you were sitting out there in the first place?"
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

"Well, er, thanks for helping me," She said, suddenly feeling embarrassed that she had to get help from someone at something. "Well, there's two of us..."

"Well, er, nice to meet you, Kath- er, Kat," She said, "And my full name's Evangeline. But that makes me feel old."

She looked down in embarrassment, her platinum hair covering her slowly reddening face. "Well, I... I, er..." She spluttered, "I was bored! I had nothing better to do..."

When she thought about it, her near-death really was idiotic. She nearly died because she was bored.

She looked up at the older Ravenclaw, "I really am an idiot, aren't I?" She asked rhetorically, but then chuckled. "I'm completely mental!"
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 am

Kat smiled as she listened to Ivy talk about why she was out their and about her name.

"I know what you mean by your name. Thats why I go by Kat I was named after my great-great grandmother.' Kat smiled.

"I know what its like to be bored, that's how I get around here a lot. I spend my summers in New York at a dance school and that's what I love to do."

Kat had never really thought about until now how much her life revolved around dancing and acting.

"No, your not a idiot. If you were then I would be too for crawling out there to get you."
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:48 pm

"So you like dancing?" She checked, interested in what she had to say, "I'm horrible at dancing, but I'm a pretty good actress, you could say. But going to drama school and having Chris Evans as a father really does have its perks..."

She trailed off lightly, staring up at the ceiling, yet looking in no direction at all.

"No, your not a idiot. If you were then I would be too for crawling out there to get you," Kat stated to her.

She glanced at her and refrained from saying, well that means you're an idiot too. You could've risked your life! because this person saved her life by this 'idiotic act'.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Kat smiled when she asked about dancing, "I love to dance, I have been dancing my whole life. I attend Julliard in New York City when I am not here."

Kat loved to talk about her dancing and would love to talk to anyone,

"I am sorry I know I should know that name, so you like acting that is wonderful. I also take acting while at Julliard too."
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 pm

"You go to Julliard?!" She asked excitedly, "That's so so so cool! I've always wanted to go there, but my Dad says I'm too young to go and he wants me to stick to Hogwarts..."

She tilted her head slightly, "Chris Evans? He played Captain America... He also played Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four... I think he played Scott Pilgrim in Scott Pilgrim versus the World... I suppose that not everyone would know him. But he did become pretty popular at one point," She shrugged unimportantly, brushing off the fact that Kat didn't know who her father was.
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Kat was happy to talk to someone besides Danni that knew what Julliard even was, most people in the magical world had no clue.

"Well I was excepted into a undergrad program for the summer and I have been there for a couple of summers now." Kat said with a smile

"Sorry that I did not know who your father was, I generally do not watch muggle movies. It is either the school or I go to shows on Broadway."
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Her eyes widened in excitement. "That's so cool!" Was the only thing she was able to say, "How do you get in? Maybe I can convince my Dad to let me get in somehow... I've always wanted to go to Julliard..." Her mind set off into a slight daydream. "I went to drama school before Hogwarts, though - And I go there each summer for a while."

"You're pureblood then?" She assumed, though not unpolitely, "My Dad's a muggle. That's why you probably never heard of him..."
    Katherine Braunstien
    Katherine Braunstien
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Katherine Braunstien Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 am

Kat shrugged a little, "Well all my parents did was fill out an application and then I had to do an interview and demonstrate what I can do."

Kat had been so nervous the day she had her interview, she had practiced and practiced to get her dance routine down.

"Yes, I am a pureblood, but while I am in New York I live as a muggle. I am just really busy with school and things I don't have time for anything else, but I will have to check it out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am