Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet Tooth

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sweet Tooth Empty Sweet Tooth

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Leshia smiled as she walked into Honeydukes. She was going to buy her some candy. Lately she had hide in her room reading. And it wasn't like she didn't want to be around Tabi. She knew that her sister found a guy that she liked. And Leshia wasn't going to let this get her down. Or let some guy get in between her and her sister. Leshia decided that she was going to have a new outlook on life. She was beautiful and smart, she wasn't going to let some guy tell her that she wasn't

Looking around trying to find something that she wanted to buy.
    Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sweet Tooth Empty Re: Sweet Tooth

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

Josh was out wandering before he was going to return to his adopted parent's house. He found himself in Honeydukes and thought he would pick something up so he began to wander around. He wasn't paying much attention to anything around him. Suddenly he ran into someone.

Blushing slightly he turned to look at who he bumped into only to notice it was a girl and she looked familiar. "I am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking." He said as he scratched the back of his head trying to figure out where he could of seen her.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Leshia was just going to buy some candy and lock herself up in her room. The house elves always brought her food and she had the books not to come out of a while. She might come out long enough to talk to Tabi, but that was it. But she wasn’t paying attention when someone ran into her. She just smiled and was going to be as polite as she could. But she then looked at him and was trying to figure out where she seen him. But she already knew the answer to her question.

She was blushing a little bit. “ No it is alright I mean I am not hurt.” Leshia couldn’t’ believe that she was blushing but she thought this boy was cute. And he was also one that was in her house at Hogwarts but he was in his sixth year. But she knew that he never noticed her. “ I am just buying up some sweets so that I can hide. Not easy being a Hufflepuff in a Slytherin family.”
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Josh smiled slightly. "Try being magical and your family isn't. The name is Josh by the way." He said as he offered her his hand. He loved his adopted mom Tara but there still felt like there was something missing he wanted to find his birth parents though he was told time and time again that they were dead he just didn't believe it.

He shuffled his feet slightly. 'What is this feeling?' He thought to himself quietly. The truth was he had been watching her from a far for awhile though he had never got the courage to make his move. Plus he did not know who would like someone like him who nearly had been beaten to death a few years ago. Of course no one knew that part though.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Leshia laughed “ Well try being a hufflepuff in a slytherin family. I have always been different. I have a father would could care less about me and my mother does whatever he says. I am called Leshia.” She then took and shook his hanld. Leshia only loved her twin sister and Carmin which she had no idea where she was.

She was sure that nobody would have an interested in her. Tabi was always the one that guys wanted to date. Leshia was just plain, ole little Leshia. But she was still trying to tell herself that there was someone put there that would love her for herself.
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 pm

"I know how it is to be the odd one out. I actually was adopted to a family then abandoned because I was different. Though I believe I may of just found a family that would love me just the way I am." Josh sighed and wondered why it was so hard to just ask her if she would possibly want to go out with him. He knew the answer though he didn't think anyone would go out with him.

Placing his hands in his pockets he looked around nervously and was telling himself to just ask. "Well Leshia I have been watching you from afar for quite awhile now and I have found you quite attractive. You really shouldn't sell yourself short just because your different from the rest of the family." He said as he flashed her a smile.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Leshia then listened as he said he knew what it was like to be the odd one. “ Yeah I know I wanted to run away from my family. But Tabi was the only thing that was keeping me there. Carmin had left and never returned.” She then started to sigh because she was missing her older sister. Leshia knew that she had to be happy where ever she was.

She then could tell that he was really nervous around her. And she then heard as he said that he had been watching her for a while. And she wasn’t expecting to hear that he thought that she was attractive. “ Yeah that is what Tabi tells me all the time. That I should never sell myself short and that I am pretty in my own way.”
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well you are beautiful like I said. I was wondering if you would like to go to the ice cream parlor and we can maybe get to know each other better?" He asked quietly he really did want get to know her she seemed to be so everything that he would want in a girlfriend since his boyfriend didn't exactly work out.

He smiled slightly again as he waited her answer. He knew that his heart was taken from his chest and it was with her though he hoped that she felt the same way. She was the one and only for him.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Lehshia smiled when he said that she was beautiful and couldn’t help but blush. “ Oh I would love to go to the ice cream parlor with you.” She was still smiling because she wanted to get to know him. Maybe she just had to take Tabi’s advice and put herself out there.

She hoped that something would work out. Because when she was around him she could feel sparks. Maybe she might have just found her someone to love.
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Josh smiled and offered his hand to Leshia. "Shall we?" He asked with a small twinkle in his eye he knew he was not going to let this chance slip away from him like his other crushes.

"So Shia will you tell me a little bit more about yourself on the way?" He was feeling a little more comfortable around her and was starting to be able to speak a little bit of what he actually wanted to. He smiled a little more all he knew was to smile and hope that they would come to him.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Leshia smiled as she grabbed Josh’s hand. “ Yes we shall.” She hoped that she wouldn’t make a fool of herself in front of him. This was the first guy who has ever shown interested in her. And she wasn’t going to let this one pass her by.

“ A little bit about myself?” That is when she started to think really hard. “ Well I like to read and I love candy. I have a twin who is a Slythiern. Carmin is my older sister but I have no idea where she is anymore.” She was still a little bit nervous because she didn’t want to blow this chance with him.
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Josh Mclaughlin-Middleton Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Josh smiles as she talked he just loved her voice though he liked everything about her. Candy was a good but he recently cut back. He gently squeezed her hand as he lead her out of the store and walked her to the parlor.

"Order what ever you want it is on me." He smiled again he just couldn't stop smiling when he was around her. He was glad that this was going good so far. He just couldn't help being in a good mood around her. This was truely the best day if his life.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Leshia then looked and seen that Josh was smiling. And that made her want to smile and be happy. She had love her candy it was what got her through the day. She smiled as he grabbed her hand and started to walk to the parlor.

She then was told to order whatever she wanted. That is when she started to grin “ I think that I will just get a chocolate ice cream cone.” This had to be one of the best days of her life. Because she was truly happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 pm