Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kaleidoscope Eyes Empty Kaleidoscope Eyes

Post by Roman Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Roman stared at one of the statues, running his finger along the ornate design on the tail. Roman never really came in here to buy anything, but he loved to marvel at the carefully crafted sculptures, some of which moved around and breathed vivid fire or were beautiful animated fountains. He could spend hours here, but they wouldn't let him stay for more than two without kicking him out for not buying anything.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Kaleidoscope Eyes Empty Re: Kaleidoscope Eyes

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Lora had never been to this shop before, though now it seemed like a good time as any to do a bit of exploring. The holidays were completely uneventful and she was beginning to get bored.

She would have spent the time with Dyl, but unlike her, he had a full family waiting for his return home.

The Slushatel was glad that the place wasn't crowded as such, since her likeness to crowds was fading away slowly. All she craved was silence every time and she had no idea what brought the change in preference.

Simply gazing at the showpieces, Lora wandered aimlessly until she spotted a familiar figure. It had been a while since that night in the kitchens where she first spoke to him, and she wondered if he remembered her.

"Hey Roman," the purple haired greeted the Hrabrost with a smile as she made her way over.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Roman's eyes flicked to the girl, lingering on her for a few moments before his face lighted up with a smile, "Alora!" He started toward her, still grinning widely, "I haven't seen you in forever!" Well, technically he had, in the hallways sometimes, but other than that, he didn't really have many opportunities to see his friends in other years and houses.

"I like you're hair. It... uhh.... goes with your face." The compliment sort of fell off halfway, and Roman laughed nervously, "Sorry. I don't really know a whole lot about hair."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 pm

For a moment the Slushatel wondered if he had forgotten her but chuckled softly at his greeting and gave him a hug. "It has been a while, hasn't it?" She asked in agreement. She had heard a lot from Faye, but other that, never got a chance to talk to him personally.

"Thank you," Lora mumbled with a smile and blushed lightly at the compliment. "I didn't think the colour would fit me, but everyone seems to think it looks nice, so I guess I'm fine with it." Shaking her head, she nudged him gently on the shoulder, "So how have you been? How are things going?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 am