Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy Empty This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 am

The light filtering through the royal purple drapes cast its hazy eye over Basil's face causing the man to drift back from the land of dreams. Humming lightly as the mottled light lit up his smooth face and highlighted his blond hair, the Goblin King rolled over slightly and opened his eyes to an empty bed. Etta must have gotten up already.

Laying back against his pillow and slipping his hands under his head the rocker felt his warm fuzzy feeling come back with full force. He was going to be a father and he was going to have a beautiful woman as his Queen. It had felt so magical when they had been cuddling last night and Basil could feel the bump that indicated his fiance's pregnancy. He was giddy when it came to cuddling her and just feeling his future child. It would be theirs. Something they made together.

Glancing out over the balcony at the sun Basil decided he should go find Etta and find out what she was doing. The goblins wouldn't have let her leave the castle and she couldn't leave the Underground without him. Rolling over as he slid the sheets off his muscular body, Basil summoned a pair of pants and pulled them on as he got out of bed. They were a pair of his loose, billowy silk pants, styled after the Middle East style of pants. His pendant dangling against his bare chest he tugged a pair of Arabian style flats in a deep blue colour.

Humming a tune Basil wandered through the castle looking for his fiance, wondering where she could have gotten off to, when he heard a commotion coming from the kitchen that was coming up on his left. Opening the door and stepping inside he looked around in confusion at the mess before instinctively ducking a plate that was hurled at his head. "What in Merlin's bloody name is going on in here," he almost shouted watching his fiance throwing plates around and the goblins running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy Empty Re: This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 am

Etta had been hungry. It was the only thing strong enough to pull herself out of bed, away from her Basil. She hadn't wanted to leave him, the feeling of his arms around her had been magical, to say the least, but the growing bundle in her stomach had demanded food, and who was she to deny the future prince?

The kitchen had been easy enough to find, once she'd stolen a long purple silken shirt from Basil's wardrobe. Her bare feet padded silently throughout the tunnels of the Underground until she found it, pushing her way into the room. The goblins there all greeted her warmly, happy to finally meet the woman who'd made their King so happy, and carried their Prince. Everything had been nice, and she'd even chatted with a few as her breakfast had been made. It was nice, an omelet made of all the right stuff - bacon, cheese, peppers and onions - and her stomach had rejoiced at the sight of it. It had been nice.

Until she'd gotten thirsty and reached for the milk.

The scent of it had nearly sent her running for the hills, it was so retched, and she dropped the glass instinctively. The goblins had all rushed forward, asking what was wrong, mopping up the spill and pouring her a new glass. It had smelled just as bad.

"What is this?" Etta demanded, leaning as far away from the offered milk as she could get.

"Goat milk, your grace." The goblin said, his eyes wide as he gazed at her. "Is everything-"

"Goat milk." Etta repeated, her tone going icy. Every goblin in the room took a step back, their eyes widening. "And why, pray tell, am I getting milk from a goat."

"I-It's the best Goat's-" The brave Goblin who'd spoken was suddenly diving out of the way, dodging the plate aimed at it.

"YOU EXPECT YOUR FUTURE PRINCESS TO FIND GOAT'S MILK ACCEPTABLE?!" She roared. "YOU EXPECT YOUR FUTURE PRINCE TO WANT THE MILK OF A MEASLY GOAT?!?" The plates on the table before her were suddenly being hurled at the Goblins in question, who scrambled. Unsatisfied with the three plates she was able to hurl, Etta went for the cabinets, throwing plates in any and every direction to try and hit the Goblins, growling in frustration when they were too fast for her.

Her fiance's entrance only slightly deterred her, her eyes going to him. "Spice!" She exclaimed. "I want them all executed! Every single one of them!" Her face was red with anger, a plate still in her hand, ready to be hurled. "Goat's milk!? Goat's milk! I'll have their heads on our wall!"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy Empty Re: This is gonna be one LONG pregnancy

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 am

Basil's mismatched eyes flashed with power as he stalked across the kitchen, glass crunching under his shoes. Grabbing the plate and gently but firmly prising it from his lover's grasp he looked into her brown eyes every inch the Goblin King he was.

"Kitten, calm down," he said voice low and soothing, rumbling out from the depths of his chest. "I understand that for someone who has never had goat's milk before the smell can be rather unappealing. However I do think you are over reacting slightly." He gestured to the hoard of goblin's cowered by the door, ready to make a quick getaway should the need to. "You've frightened them. All they want is to serve you. You are their future Queen and they shall always treat you as such. They would have gone Above to get you whatever you wanted should you have demanded it."

Taking Etta's hands in his own and drawing her closer he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I shall not execute my subjects. They are loyal and hardworking and as much as I am devoted to you and our child I am still their King and I will not punish them when they have done nothing wrong. There are only goats in the Underground that we use for milk. That is the way it always has been and always shall be. I was raised on goat's milk and I think I turned out okay."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 am

"Don't look at me like that." She whined, looking up into Basil's eyes.

Etta's face fell into an elaborate pout as he spoke, hearing, but not wanting to admit to it. She looked over at the goblins, a look of pure horror on her face as she took in their fear of her. She'd never wanted them to be afraid of her. She was just- just- "I-I don't know what came over-"

She stopped talking for a moment, her mind catching on one of his words. She frowned up at him, cocking her head to the side. "Children." She corrected. "As much as you are devoted to me and our children." She sighed, relaxing in his touch. "Okay." She agreed. "No executions."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 am

"That's my girl," Basil praised wrapping his arms around her and rocking her back and forth slightly. He didn't want Etta feeling bad about what had occured. So long as she realized what had happened and knew what Basil's stance was regarding his people.

Latching onto her words Basil felt an eyetwitch start going as he held Etta out to arm's length. "Children," he repeated slowly. "As in more than one child? As in you have..." he gulped, "twins growing inside you." He felt faint. He needed to get off his feet, the room was getting too warm. Sagging agains the counter, Basil's face was deathly pale and he was close to hyperventilating. "Twins. I've heard of such a thing but I didn't think it actually occured. I mean, how do they both fit?" He glanced at his fiance's stomach before leaning his head back and clunking it against the cabinent.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:04 am

Etta watched him warily, her eyes flickering from him to the goblins still in the doorway. "Could you give us a minute?" She asked, her eyes pleading. The goblins bowed and were gone, disappearing faster than if they'd been wished away.

She turned back to Basil, her fingers running gingerly over his bare chest. "Hey. Look at me." She said softly, moving closer to him and taking one of his hands. She guided it to the silk that covered the small bulge in her stomach, her hand holding it there. "D-don't tell me you aren't excited." She said, a bit of fear tugging at her heart as she looked up into his mixed matched eyes. "It simply means we get two bundles of joy instead of one. Simple." She looked down at her stomach for a moment, her gaze softening and a fond smile tugging at her lips. "A Prince and Princess."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 am

Watching as Etta brought his hand to her stomach Basil felt a pang of affection run through his heart. It still amazed him that she would want to carry his child. His children. He wasn't sure if he could raise one child let alone two but so long as Etta was there by his side he could do it.

Pulling his Queen close to his bare chest he caressed the bump between them gently. "I didn't say I wasn't excited," he soothed in his deep rumbling way. "I just...." Basil smiled sheepishly as a blush crept up his body. "I didn't know it was physically possible for a woman to carry two babies at a time. I just hope I'm ready to be a dad to a boy and a girl. I don't want to mess this up, Etta. I'm... I'm frightened that I won't be a good dad."
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Etta hummed softly as his fingers brushed their children, a small shiver of pleasure at the contact sliding through her body. She smiled up at him, happiness alight in her light brown eyes. A small laugh rumbled up from her stomach but didn't pass her lips, her arms wrapped around his middle. She rose to her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his, closing her eyes against the kiss.

"You will be an amazing father." She said in her soft, gentle way. "Do you see how amazing you were at being a diplomat? Being a father is just like being a King, only... messier." She laughed softly and leaned against her lover - her fiance, her King, her Basil - and closed her eyes at the contact. "You will be the most amazing father anyone could ever ask for." She murmured.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 am

"I hope so," the rocker replied wrapping one arm around Etta's waist, the tattoo on his chest rippling with the movement. The other hand stayed lightly against her belly, gently stroking the skin through the silk. "My father wasn't king before me so I don't know how a Prince or Princess of Goblins should act. I don't know how I'm supposed to raise them. I don't want them getting hurt." He buried his nose into her hair, lips still tingling from the kiss.

Running his fingers up and down her spine Basil asked, "Do you know when our little bundles will make their arrival? Or is that something that they decide on their own?" The Fae felt rather embarrassed that he didn't know more about pregnancy. His mother had never had anymore children after him and this was the first woman he had ever gotten pregnant. Or at least that he knew about. Maybe it would be better if the talked about this somewhere comfier.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 am

"You worry too much. You will get more grey hairs then me that way." She chided, her eyes going to the Horntail. As his tattoos went, it was her favorite, she liked the way it gleamed in certain lights, the way it moved when he did certain things. His touch soothed her like nothing else could, like nothing else had ever been able to. She traced her fingers over the Horntail on his arm, pressing a kiss to the dragon's nose. "I have not a doubt that you can keep us safe." She said softly, not a trace of mistrust in her voice. "I keep you in very high regard, you know."

"If they were completely human, I could say without a doubt November." She said, resting her head against her lover's shoulder. "But as they are Fae... Very powerful Fae too, I believe, I am not entirely sure." She hummed in thought, before shrugging lightly. "We shall hope for November nonetheless. Autumn babies are good luck in my family." Her eyes went around the kitchen, and she flushed slightly at the state of it, at the broken glass and distruction she had left in her wake. She shifted her weight slightly, then sighed as exhaustion started to pull at her bones, making gravity seem much stronger than she was used to.

"May we go back to the bedroom, darling? I am weary of being on my feet for too long." She looked down at the broken glass on the floor in shame, quite distressed that she'd caused so much disorder. She would clean it up herself if she wasn't feeling so tired suddenly... "The children steal away my strength as their own, until they can muster it up themselves." She offered in explanation. "I should be fine as soon as we lie down." She looked up at him with a smile, hoping they could leave, but willing to stay if he only said so.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 am

Basil nodded in deep thought and hummed quietly as he held his beloved close to his chest. Even though it still terrified him the man knew that he was ready for whatever the world threw at him. Even if it was in the shape of two little Fae that would have him going stark mad trying to raise them.

Sensing his fiance's change in body language he figured out quickly what had distressed her. "Hementop," he called to one of his favourite goblins. The tallish goblin appeared in the doorway and bowed. "Have this cleaned up and spotless. Then go above to that ranch we got the goats from and buy a couple head of cattle for cows milk. I think it's time we had a little variety down here."

"We'll go somewhere you can relax," the King rumbled wrapping his arms snuggly around Etta. Laying his head on top of hers he faded them away leaving a pile of glitter on the floor that one of the goblins that had come in to clean swept into pan and it was then passed around and all the goblins took some and put it in a little pouch.

When the couple reappeared they were on a grassy hilltop over looking the Labyrinth and in the distance you could see the castle beyond the goblin city. There were pillows arranged for a soft space to sit and a small picnic basket with some goodies in case they got hungry. Leading Etta to the pillows and helping her down Basil got behind her and leaned against the large oak tree the pillows were arranged in front of. "Is this comfy enough, my love," Basil asked softly.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Etta was getting used to being transported this way. The move was so much more comfortable than apparation was, and apparating when pregnant was never a safe idea. A smile, slightly tired, graced her features as she caught sight of where they were, gratefully accepting his help to sit. She wasn't nearly large enough around the middle to need help sitting yet, but the help was appreciated. She'd need a lot of it, soon enough.

She leaned backward, resting against his chest and closing her eyes. Humming softly, she took a deep breath, sighing as the scent of outside reached her nose. The freshness of the grass. Relaxing, she nodded, taking one of his hands and intertwining their fingers. Her light brown hair shimmered slightly in the light breeze, and the heat of the sun soaked into her skin through the leaves of the tree above them.

She looked up at him, eyes opening slowly and taking him in. The trust in her eyes never wavered, and it never would.

"I love you."
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

Smiling down at his beloved fiance Basil brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it tenderly. His mismatched eyes shone with love as he replied, "As I love you."

Lowering their hands and covering Etta's belly with them the Goblin King sighed happily. This was one of his favourite places to come and know he was able to share it with his love. Soon enough he'd be able to share it with his children as well.

"From here you can see the entire kingdom," he said softly, eyes scanning the Labyrinth. "And if you look close enough you can see the neighboring kingdoms as well." He raised on of his hands and pointed slightly to the left past the castle to where a faint glimmer of white was visible. "That is Underland, where High Queen Aeronwy reigns. We help each other out on occassion."

He moved his hand and crossed Etta's body pointing to the right. "That spire of rock there in the distance is the Lonely Mountain. It's the edge of the realm called Middle Earth. There are goblins residing there as well that emigrated from here. However they are no longer the same and do not answer to me as their king. They are wild, crude, and unrefined. They are the goblins of children's nightmares." He shuddered slightly and lowered his hand protectively over Etta's stomach again.
    Etta Skydancer
    Etta Skydancer
    Furmage Worker
    Furmage Worker

Post by Etta Skydancer Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:46 am

She was still simmering in the warm fuzzy feeling that spread slowly through her body from the point where his lips brushed on her fingers as he began to explain, focusing more on the comforting timbre of his voice than his actual words. Her mind took in the information gratefully. There were many Kings that would only wish for a show wife, someone who would not ask nor want to know about the culture of her people. She was no such person, and she was sure Basil knew that about her.

"How many colonizing attempts have you made there? In Middle Earth?" She asked, leaning further into him and tilting her head up to brush her lips against the underside of his jaw. "Uncivilized goblins sound like a threat if they organized." She murmured, nuzzling into him. Folding her legs beneath her, she sank further into him, resting against him. Twisting her body around, she placed another kiss against his jawline. "How has diplomacy faired in that region?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 am

"I haven't made any attempts to colonize Middle Earth. I am happy to have good relationships with most of the peoples there and meet with the Kings and such from there on occassion," Basil remarked kissing the top of his future wife's head. "The goblins that live there have been there for a very long time. According to the histories that the smarter goblins keep impeccable records of, they left the Underground in the time between kings. They grew unruly without a king and left to seek their fortunes elsewhere. Somehow the crossed the river that separates this land from Middle Earth and made their way into that land and founded their own colony in a mountain range."

His eyes grew distant. "There have always been those goblins that grow unruly when it comes to not having a king. I know that before I became king it was several years that the underground did not have a king. Most of the goblins stay loyal to the throne as they know that even if it takes a bit there shall always be a Goblin King." Basil rubbed Etta's stomach slightly. "And now there always shall be even after me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm