Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Silence Doesn't Show

Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Silence Doesn't Show  Empty Silence Doesn't Show

Post by Calista Rastaban Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 am

There were entirely too many books in the store for one person to be able to read. That was the thought that jumped out at the young girl as she entered through the door. Neck craned to study the tall shelve, she hardly noticed all of the other people that were bustling around her for she was far from the only one who came to buy books for school that day. it was nearing the end of summer and many young witches and wizards, along with their parents, were preparing for their big journey to Hogwarts.

"Ooooof!" the girl huffed as someone bumped into her right side as they exited the floor causing Calista to drop her list of supplies. The young witch didn't turn her head to look at the offender, who was out of sight anyway, but bent down to pick up the piece of parchment before it was trampled under the many feet that were passing by.

Finally brought out of her daydreams, the girl moved to the side, sliding close against the bookshelf and out of the way of others as she tried to get an understanding of how to start the task of finding what she needed in the store that had far too many people and even more books.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence Doesn't Show  Empty Re: Silence Doesn't Show

Post by JJeh Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm

The high ponytail on the back of her head bounced as Juliet moved about the store. Every year it was the same, no matter how committed she go to looking for her school books, Juliet would always get lost in the book shop looking for something that was not what she was supposed to be looking for. Even if she wasn't supposed to be looking for something she got lost.

It might have been best if she was forced to go shopping alone. Though alone was a state she disliked greatly - particularly when there was a face flashing before her with curiosity.

She was snapped out of her own thoughts by the sound of things falling, of someone getting bumped. Her eyes narrowed as she followed the retreating back through the store before she decided to turn to the girl who had been hit instead.

"Its a zoo in here, isn't it?" she asked with a half smile, "Are you alright? They should have at least said sorry."
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Calita's head snapped to the side in surprise as she heard someone speak to her. Eyes still wide with wonder, she studying the older girl. "They should have?" she blinked up at the other, her mind still taken by all the new sights.

"Oh," finally remembering where she was, the young girl glanced down at her list, trying to focus her mind. It did not work though. "Everything is just so new!" she exclaimed quietly, looking back up at the other witch, trying to make her understand what felt like at that moment. It hardly mattered what the rest of the people where doing around her. Their rashness actually adding to the excitement of the moment. All in all, it was turning out to be very hard to achieve anything.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

"Of course they should have," Juliet stated immediately and almost indignantly, "Its called basic manners. You say you're sorry, and you stop to help when you bump into someone. There are very few excuses for not doing so - and I'm sure that whatever they are doing in a book shop has not given them any of those excuses."

Her eyes stayed narrowed after the already disappeared back for a moment before she turned back to the girl she was talking to, her tone lightening back to her usual upbeat one, and an easy grin took over her face. The grin only widened as she listened to the girl.

"First year, aren't you? I remember my first year - it was actually all a little overwhelming. My parents are Muggles you know." She shared with ease, bouncing slightly, causing her ponytail to do the same. "But it was all pretty exciting too. Sometimes I think I haven't quite lost all that excitement - though the school work will help ease some of it."

She let out a little laugh and held out her hand.

"Juliet Jones, at your service."
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:46 am

Calista couldn't help but giggle at the older girl's words, brining her hand up to cover her mouth as her eyes danced with laughter. It wasn't often that she managed to ran into a person who was a few years older then her and actually bothered to exchange more then a few short words with the eleven year old. But maybe that would change now that she was old enough to go to school. "I really don't mind," she responded quietly, a spright smile on her lips.

"Yes, I am," she nodded her head in agreement, the enthusiasm clearly seen in that gesture. "Oh, it must have been very overwhelming for you. My parents are both magical," she offered in reply. "It would have been like going into an entire new world for you," she said with wondering, trying to comprehend what that would feel like.

"I am not afraid of schoolwork," she sated, her chin rising ever so slightly.

The older girl's optimism was very contagious, as Calista learned after a few very short moments of standing beside her and the smile that graced her lips now became permanent.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Juliet. My name is Calista Rastaban,' she said as she held out her hand for the other girl to shake.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Juliet smiled at the girl's own giggle. There was something about the noise that just drew an expression from her on her face. "Still doesn't mean they shouldn't be sorry. Their mother would be ashamed."

Leaning slightly against the wall behind her - not too hard though, she had learned her lesson in second year when she knocked the entire thing over - she smiled slightly wistfully at the thought, "It was a whole new world. Everything was different, everything was exciting and a little terrifying too. It was... magical." She gave a little grin at her completely intended pun.

Reaching out a hand she shook it, "Likewise, Calista. So, are you looking for your books?" That was a highly obvious question, but Juliet decided not to bother taking it back. What was said, was said.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 pm

"What if they don't have a mother?" that question popped into Calista's head suddenly and she voiced it to the girl. She seemed liked a very friendly person with no reason to be rude to her. And all the more she seemed like a funperson.

She giggled slightly at that, her eyes wide with wonder as she listened to her new friend. ""My parents didn't tell me a lot about the school itself. they wanted me to see it by myself."

"Uhh," at that question the future student remembered the task she was occupied with. "Yes, I am looking for books," she said, her voice turning slightly more serious now, gaze lowering to the piece of parchment held in her hand. "Umm," Calista hesitated again, looking up at the older girl now. "I don't know where to start," she admitted.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:57 am

Juliet tilted her head thoughtfully at the girl's question, a slight frown appearing on her face before she shrugged, "Then that is very unfortunate for them, and I feel sorry, but that is still no excuse. Manners, are just something that I don't think we can excuse."

"I think that's a good idea. There is certainly so many things you cannot just explain. They have to be seen for yourself. The way the school lights up at night, the- there is just all too much."

Leaning over she plucked the parchment out of the girl's hand without any preamble and began to look over the list, with quick and familiar eyes, "Oh they changed up the charms book. I'll have to see if Miss Mad approves." Bouncing slightly on her heals, she grinned once she was done, "Well never fear, young Calista, you are in very professional if slightly clutzy hands. Let us wander!" Grinning she waved her hand in the air, and spun around assuming the girl would follow her.
    Calista Rastaban
    Calista Rastaban
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Calista Rastaban Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 am

Calista gave a small smile in reply to the girl's words, liking her already. "Manners are important," she agreed with a slight nod of her head.

"What year are you going to be starting?" she asked curiously.

"It's magical?" she asked with a grin, noting the tone of wonder that seeped into the other girl's voice.

A small gasp of surprise left Calista's lips as her list was snatched from ger, not really expecting the action. She didn't mind though, and soon a small and eager smile was spreading her lips once again. "Who is Miss Mad?" she asked as she walked behind her, her eyes acquiring an owlish appearance.

A giggle came in response to Juliet's description of herself, but otherwise she did not make another sound.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

"I'll be starting my fifth year," Juliet responded, humming to herself as she looked at the row of books in front of her, and then back down at the list. She paused in the action to grin at the girl, "How I've managed to make it that far, I don't know."

Running her hand along the spines of the books, she murmured to herself, muttering the title that she was looking for as if the book itself would materialize, as if conjured by its name. If only it were that easy. With a "Aha!" of success she pulled the book off the shelf, dusting off the cover and cradling it proudly in her arms.

"Miss Mad is my mentor; I stay at her house in the summer. She use to be the Charm's professor at Hogwarts, but the retired," turning her head to her side she gave the girl a conspiratorial smile as she lowered her voice, "Between you and me, no one they've had after quite measured up. But don't let me sway you, I'm quite biased."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:14 pm