Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Power Unknown

A Power Unknown - Page 2 Empty Re: A Power Unknown

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Aimee thought she was doing great until she felt Gene tap her on the shoulder and run ahead of her reaching the cable car station before her, pouting she managed to get there without falling over, bent double while she tried to get her breath back Aimee only slightly blushed at the Russian being spoken.

"Ohhh I'm so tired now..."

She breathed as she took a seat in the VIP box, taking a look around it before smiling widely, really there was nothing that Gene didn't have.

"It's so beautiful!"

Aimee pressed her nose against the glass and her breath steamed up the window as she looked out of it at the mountain.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm

"Yes, it is lovely, isn't it?" Gene smiled, and suddenly, the cable car jerked to a stop.

"Goodness! We're stuck in mid-air!!" Gene squealed, and he shook his head.

After a while, he laid a mat on the floor, and opened the picnic basket, before laying all of the delicious food that looked like they were just cooked. Smoke Duck... Roast chicken.... Many more... And warmed Vodka.

Gene smiled and gestured to Aimee to sit down with him.

"You wanted to get stuck in mid-air, I granted it." Gene smiled, patting her hand, and offered her a piece of smoked duck.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene and she jerked her head around when the cable car suddenly stopped, smirking a little at Gene she giggled and threw her hands up into the air as if in a panic wondering what on Earth she could do to stop being stuck up here.

"Oh no! What a co-incidence! What a horrible disaster!"

She grinned and raised an eyebrow at the picnik basket but she sat down on the mat anyway and took the peice of smoked duck that Gene held out to her.

"Mmmm that's lovely. You really do spoil me Gene."

Aimee purred, taking a peice of chicken too.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Gene smiled as Aimee did her little acting.

"Not bad, you'll be gold in Hollywood." Gene smirked, taking a nibble from the smoked duck.

"Aimee... The next date we go to, YOU plan it then. Deal?" Gene smiled, and popped open the bottle of vodka given for her.

"I don't know... I think, for someone I love, I'll willingly spoil her. Take her to the world's end if she asks for it, love her with all I possibly could. It is a duty of a decent guy to cherish the one she loves, and protect her from harm. Like this chicken." Gene said, and took a large bite out of the roasted chicken.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Aimee smiled a little and chuckled as he told her that she was a good actress she knew that she wasn't really good but she appreciated the comment all the same.

"I've never been much for glamour and fame...but thanks."

Winking Aimee nodded her head she really wanted to be able to treat Gene and she had the perfect date in mind already, true it was a little small time compared to everything that she had already been through with Gene but it would mean a lot to her all the same.

"Thank you Gene, I'll make sure that you have a lovely time."

Smiling at Gene's statement Aimee blushed and pretended to cower away from the chicken.

"Oh no Gene! It's the deadly chicken!!! Save me!"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:23 am

Gene gasped dramatically at the chicken, and his free hand grabbed the hand that was carrying the forked chicken.

"ARGH! IT IS TOO STRONG!" Gene squealed, and after a brief struggle with himself, he ate the chicken.

"Okay.. I'm losing it." Gene smacked his forehead, before taking out a radio and turning it on.

".... Next we have Fallen by Lauren Wood."

As the romance music started to play, Gene blushed and coughed loudly, and drank from his bottled vodka.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 am

Aimee giggled and gasped as the chicken overcame Gene, she liked the fact that she could be totally random around him and it wouldn't matter and he could be the same to her, she really just liked the fact she could be herself around him.

"Oh no!! Gene you succumbed to the chicken! It must be super tasty."

She speared a bit of chicken on her fork and smiled, eating it, it was super tasty.

"You're not loosing it, you're just having a random moment."

Blushing as the romantic music came on Aimee smiled shyly and rooted through the basket until she found some raspberries, popping one into her mouth she held one out for Gene.

"You like raspberries?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 am

Gene gasped as Aimee held up a raspberry.

"I love berries! I eat them all the time! That's why I can still keep this figure of mine." Gene said, and popped a raspberry into his mouth.

"Siberian berries. They're good." Gene said, slowly savouring the taste.

Suddenly, the radio signal crackled, and Gene looked at it in alarm.

"Bad news. A blizzard is coming." Gene said calmly, trying to get a signal and he failed.

"Guess we'll have to wrap ourselves in the blanket and sit tight." Gene smiled, taking out several woolen blankets and giving all of it to her, and he shivered.

"Want to share?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene and raised her eyebrow when the radio began to crackle, oh no this wouldn't be a good thing if it started to snow while they were stuck here, of course being stuck here by Gene's command and being stuck her out of no choice was a different matter.

"A blizzard? Like, as in a really bad one?"

Biting her lip Aimee felt the temperature decrease and she snuggled up in the blankets that Gene provided her with, lifting up one arm so that she could wrap Gene in the blankets too Aimee sighed happily and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Of course I'll share with you."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:22 am

"As in a blizzard that can freeze us to death." Gene smiled, and held her closer to him, feeling her warm body, he blushed a little.

"Okay. Let's kill time by saying the truth about our lives." Gene said, another quirk of randomness.

"You ask me anything! I'll give you the truth. Come on." Gene whispered, gently brushing his lips against her cheeks.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:27 am

Aimee bit her lip a little and began to worry about freezing to death up here, not very comforting thoughts at all. Seemed like Aimee had more adventure in the past weeks than the years before she met Gene.

"You're good at easing Someones mind eh...?"

She teased and as he came closer to her she wrapped her arms around Genes waist hugging him to her body and Aimee nuzzled her head against his cheek.

"Favourite colour?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 am

"I'm noted for that." Gene smiled, as the cable car started to shake.

"Favourite colour? Orange. My question now. Favourite food?" Gene asked, slightly anxious to know everything she liked.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 am

Aimee gasped a little as the car began to shake and she snuggled closer to Gene hoping that this blizzard would pass soon.

"Orange huh? That's a little loud isn't it?"

Smiling at Gene Aimee grinned and knew the answer to this question almost straight away.

"English breakfast is my favourite."

Thinking up a question Aimee smiled and asked:

"Favourite car?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:52 am

"As in cosy orange. That kind, love." Gene smiled.

"Favourite car? Volkswagen." Gene replied quickly. The cute little car always attracted him.

"Favourite activity before sleep?" Gene asked, recalling how he would read before he slept.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am

Aimee smiled she supposed Gene meant a sort of terracotta colour and she agreed that the warm shade often made her happy too.

"My favourite car is a Bently. If you wanted to know."

She grinned and snorted at Genes question knowing that he didn't mean it in that way but Aimee couldn't resist the dig:

"Well where you're involved it would have to be something sexual but otherwise? I like to listen to music."

"Favourite drink?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:06 am

Gene looked at Aimee with a look of incredulity.

"Something sexual? No!" Gene defended himself.

"You can't even proof what you said about me! So that accusation was groundless!" Gene said.

"I read and listen to music at the same time. Relaxes me."

"Drink? Uhm... Chocolate milk!" Gene declared.

"Yourself?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 am

Aimee sighed. This was the bad aspect of Gene shed say something in passing as a flirty comment and he'd take it to heart as an insult to his honour or something.

"I was trying to be flirty but whatever I dont want the hassle right now."

Sighing again she said:

"Cherryade."

"Favourite sweet?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:15 am

"Flirty? Your gonna have to teach me that skill to use on you one day." Gene smiled, kissing her.

"Sweet? Uhhh... The orange sticky kind." Gene laughed, recalling how much he loved it back home.

"Okay... this is getting boring. Tell me about what you think of me then." Gene said, eager to know how she felt about him. Was he an ass?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 am

Aimee sighed and shook her head she thought that it would probably be a technical impossibility for Gene to learn how to flirt he was just too respectful to do that.

"You're obsessed with orange."

She smiled pulling the blankets closer around her.

"What do I think of you? I think you're wonderful that's why I'm going out with you silly, you're so thoughtful and I suppose the one thing that bugs me is your niavitey I'm saying something as a flirty comment but you take it as an insult."

Aimee kissed Genes cheek gently.

"What did you think of me when you first saw me?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 am

Gene wrapped his hands around Aimee, and sighed happily.

"I thought I saw a devil at first. But after I saw you, you are the angel that descended from the heavens above. A saviour to guide me out of the wreck I was in. Someone to teach me what life really means. You are the sweetest thing on the planet. The most beautiful flower in the garden. You are an angel in disguise. I love you Aimee..." Gene sighed and kissed her.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 am

Aimee listened to Genes answer a little but confused when he called her a devil but then as he continued she bit her lip to try and stop herself from sniffling with the cuteness in display.

"Oh Gene that was so..."

She couldn't hold it back anymore and Aimee pressed her lips to Genes feverishly, she didnt know how she had managed to make him fall for her but she was glad.

"I dont know Gene, I'm not much really but I'm so lucky to have met you, I'm glad you kissed me back that night otherwise we wouldn't be here!"

"What's your favourite thing about me?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 am

"I'm glad I kissed you as well." Gene smiled.

"Favourite thing? I don't know... There is too many. The beauty outside and inside. Your eyes that have bewitched my helpless soul, the way you move or talk touches me. The very essence of an angel lives within you. Does that satisfy you?" Gene smiled, hugging Aimee.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 am

Aimee blushed a deep red colour and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, she didn't know that Gene thought so highly of her and she was glad that he did although she didn't think that she was anything like what he described.

"You really need to stop saying such cute things you know Gene..."

Winking Aimee kissed him softly once more running her fingers through his hair even after she pulled away she kept her fingers there.

"Unless you want to face the consequences?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 am

"What consequences?" Gene asked.

"The stars above that are bright and shining aren't half as beautiful as you are. Your eyes... The mesmerizing blue within your eyes, no ocean nor beauty can match. The very touch of your hand encourages me in the darkest of times. Your like the beacon at the end of the tunnel. Aimee... I really love you." Gene said, kissing her cheeks after a description.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 am

Aimee smirked and held Gene closer to her moving so that she was sitting in front of him her head resting in the crook of his neck, kissing up his neck slowly until she reached his lips.

"The same consequences you get if you call yourself ugly Gene..."

She purred into his ear before nibbling it softly.

"You're so cute..."

Aimee whispered nuzzling her head into his neck once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:58 am