Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Power Unknown

A Power Unknown - Page 3 Empty Re: A Power Unknown

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 am

"Oh? That will be an interesting consequence, Aimee." Gene whispered into her ear, before his hand slowly started to travel up her sides.

Gene bent down to give her little kisses on her neck, as he held her a little tighter.

Gene then proceeded to unbutton her shirt, and his hands explored her barren skin. He refused to touch the more sensitive areas, but circled them with his fingers, torturing her.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am

Aimee blushed as Gene ran his hands up her sides, she looked into his eyes and saw the desire there, smirking she raised her lips to his own once more kissing them softly before making it slowly more passionate her hands entwining in Genes hair to bring him closer to her.

Her breathing hitched as Gene unbuttoned her shirt and Aimee slipped it off her shoulders, pushing him onto his back Aimee crawled over Gene and nipped his neck pulling his own shirt off.

"Interesting enough for you so far?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am

"It is getting interesting. But not quite there yet..." Gene smirked, before continuing to torture her by stroking her cleavage, and when she least suspected it, he placed his mouth on them, enjoying it.

"How do you feel?" Gene managed, while one of his hand travelled down to stroke her.

(OOC: Red-faced from exercise. And the blush didn't show XD)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 am

Aimee smirked but as Gene continued to play with her cleavage she couldn't help but moan softly, leaning forwards she captured his lips in a swift kiss before returning her mouth to his neck nipping and sucking at the skin that lay there peppering Gene with small bruises.

As she felt Gene's mouth on her cleavage she shuddered happily and kissed the top of Gene's head before pushing him away from her so that she could kiss down his chest, licking his skin occassionally before she got to the waistband of his trousers making sure to make a love bite just above this on the soft skin.

"I feel pretty good...but I'm about to make you feel great."

Aimee grinned and slipped Gene out of his trousers.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Gene grinned when Aimee got on top of him. For a while, Gene forgot what he was doing, and looked at Aimee.

"You're beautiful..." Gene muttered, but he was knocked back into reality when Aimee pulled down his trousers.

"Be kind, Miss Cooper." Gene smirked, and egged her on.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Aimee blushed lightly when Gene told her that she was beautiful, she loved it when he complimented her and for a moment she paused in what she was doing.

Snapping herself back to reality Aimee smirked and gently took Gene into her mouth, remembering just how much he had liked this last time, softly she began to suck Gene and swirl her Tongue around him.

Moaning with the feeling of Gene in her mouth she kept sucking.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Gene gasped at the sensation when Aimee started to suck him off.

"It feels... Good..." Gene moaned, and after awhile, he pushed her away, if she continued, there won't even be a show, Gene then pulled down her jeans.

"I shall return the favour." Gene then sucked her through her undies, and his hands slowly moved up and stroked her cleavage.

Gene then removed her undies, and continued to suck her.

"How do you feel?" Gene smirked, before when she least expected it, entered her.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Aimee smiled as she continued to suck Gene but she pouted as he pulled her off him, as she was pushed on to her back she smirked she knew what was going to happen. Groaning happily as Gene began to lick her Aimee bucked her hips down with the pleasure.

"Oh...Gene that's so good...no don't stop."

She pouted but her eyes widened and Aimed dug her fingers into his back pulling him closer to her, she ground her hips into Genes and moaned softly.

"But that's better..."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Gene decided to torture Aimee.

Smirking, he purposely went slowly, and did not enter her entirely.

He then circled her cleavage but refused to touch the sensitive parts.

While he was entering her gently, he bent down and kissed her passionately, his fingers going through her hair.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Aimee groaned and closed her eyes she was so frustrated by the fact Gene was going so slowly she growled and moved him so that she was on top rather than him.

"Don't tease me..."

She whispered into his ear, purring as she pushed her hips down fully onto his and groaned as she felt the whole of Gene inside her. She moved them faster onto his, thrusting them down sharply.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Gene gasped as Aimee pushed him down and started to ride him.

On instinct, he pulled his hips back and thrusted upwards whenever she pulled herself up. The sound of flesh smacking together only aroused him further.

"Ah!" Gene gasped at this feeling. It was so good...

Gene sat up and started to suck off her cleavage, allowing her to manipulate his aroused member.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Aimee moaned and thrusted harder down onto Genes hips making sure that each thrust of his own was matched with a powerful one from herself. She smiled and bowed her head to lick Genes sensitive areas of his chest before moving up to bite at his neck.

"You like this...?"

She muttered.

Smirking Aimee moaned softly as she tightened herself around Genes member and continued her thrusts.

"Mmmm..."

She gasped.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Gene thrusted harder and harder into her, and licked her cleavage was a renewed fury as Aimee's actions to him were only turning him on further.

"Damn right, I do." Gene said, one of his hand going down to her bottom and grabbing it, before he lifted Aimee up and entered her from behind.

He gasped. It was so tight... He thrust himself into her faster and faster, while grabbing her cleavage.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Aimee groaned a little and gasped as Gene changed their positions so that he was lying behind her thrusting into her from behind she moved her arms up to behind his head and pulled Gene closer to her.

"Faster please Gene...pl-"

She was cut off by a loud moan and Aimee bucked her hips down onto his thrusting backwards now not forwards.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 pm

As Gene thrusted faster, he felt himself building to his climax, and he pulled out, and allowed Aimee to get on top of him again.

"Ahh... Aimee..." Gene moaned, and continued to lick her cleavage, before kissing her passionately, placing his hands on her hips.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Aimee smiled as she was allowed to get back on top of Gene and she moaned as she slid herself back down onto Gene enjoying feeling him within her, bucking her hips down hard onto his she moaned again tightening herself around him once again.

"Mmmm."

Running her hands down his chest and pulled him closer to her kissing him roughly.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Gene moaned as Aimee got onto him, and as their tongues met for a battle of dominance over the other.

Gene laid back down and thrust upwards, as soon as she came back down, and he gasped each time it happened.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Aimee felt the beginnings of her climax and she thrusted her hips down faster onto his, grinding them together when they met delighting in the friction. Small moans escaped her throat and Aimee dug her fingers into Genes back, kissing along his shoulder before biting it as a large wave of pleasure started throughout her.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Gene moaned as he climaxed, and he lay on the floor, slightly out of breath.

"That... Wasn't bad." Gene said, allowing Aimee to roll off him.

He quickly got himself dressed up, and from his basket, he took out a fire that was encased in a jar.

"To keep warm.. Uhm... Get dressed. Later, it'll hit below twenty below zero." Gene said, turning away and blushing.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Aimee smiled and giggled as Gene got up and got himself ready again, no matter how hard he tried to seem not innocent he really was and it made Aimee feel a little powerful, at least in the bedroom.

"Not bad?"

She teased pulling on her underwear and then her clothes snuggling back down in the blankets.

"I'd say that was pretty good actually."

Aimee bit her lip before speaking:

"Can't we just cast a spell to keep the carriage warm?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:02 pm

"Well, I rather take the cold. Yourself?" Gene said, and gave her the jar, while he took the blankets.

"I came out without magic, and I don't plan on using it now." Gene sighed, looking at Aimee.

"Anyway, this bitter cold was what I first thought when I saw you. But after knowing you, you are like the dew in the morning rain, pure. The sand in the desert, warm. If I placed you into a church, you wouldn't look out of place as an angel of love. You are the one that picks me up when I've fallen. You are the one to rise up and bewitch me. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever." Gene smiled, and suddenly held up a rose for her.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Aimee smiled and took the jar from Gene but she didn't like the fact that she was taking all the warmth from Gene so she snuggled up into him and placed the jar in the middle of them both wrapping the blanket around her shoulders.

"We shall share. Like I plan up share everything in my life with you. I love you Gene and it's the least I can do to share everything with you. "

Softly Aimee rested her head on his shoulder blushing widely as he spoke to her, she couldn't believe that she had managed to create such an impression upon Gene.

"Youre such a poetic soul Gene, it makes me a little sad I can't express myself to you like that.,."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

"You will. If you stay with me long enough." Gene smiled, and gradually, the two drifted off to sleep.

Some few thousand meters above sea level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:19 am