Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 am

Aimee smiled and shook her head the simple statement of 'I love you' never got old for her it was something that she loved to hear and would never stop loving. Leaning into the kiss she ran her hands through Gene's hair to pull him closer to her lips, she couldn't stop smiling she was just so happy that they were in her home's grounds and Gene didn't think it was boring.

"Really? I knew you'd have something up your sleeve....tell me what surprises....don't make me get the puppy dog pout out on you!"

She giggled knowing the pout was nigh irresistable.

"This just shows how weird magic is, we're having a full blown conversation in a fountain and not getting wet and you're using your phone, great!"

Aimee blushed a little she didn't really know the stories that well and had just picked the people who looked most like what they looked like.

"I guess that's a better pair to be, though, you might get bored spending an eternity with me."

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Gene hmphed, and looked at Aimee.

"Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end." Gene said simply.

"Love is never dying, never hating, never ending. Love is me staring at you for eternity and not being bored even for a second. Well, I'd say the elvish couple is better. But I think you'll get bored of me." Gene stuck out his tongue and laughed.

"I think... For our next holiday, after you show me the castle, we'll go to the States." Gene said, thinking aloud.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Aimee wondered if she had upset Gene again and she bit her lip, he was very good at the whole poetic description of love and how he felt for her and she felt a little bad that she couldn't return her feelings in that form, she really can't profess herself very well at all.

"That was a very nice description of love Gene..."

Blushing a tad she stuck her tongue right back out at him.

"Well I wont so NAHHHHH."

Nodding her head she moved to wrap her arms around Gene and hugging him close to her, she was already looking forward to their next holiday, she had always wanted to go to the States.

"I'm excited already!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am