Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 am

Gene slowly opened the package, and grinned when he saw the photo frame.

"Now that I look at myself, I look ugly." Gene laughed, and his hand traced the handicraft.

"I like handicraft materials. Who made this? He or she deserves a reward of a lifetime!" Gene said, like an excited child who just received a huge bag of candy.

"I guess it's you." Gene smirked as he saw Aimee blushing.

He held her hand, and started singing softly.

"Nights are long since you went away
    I think about you all through the day
    My buddy, my buddy
    Nobody quite so true..."

"You are the evening stars that illuminate my life, the evil soul that tortures my heart, the gentle soul that gives me hope in the weakest moments. The very existence of you, is sufficient to en-hearten the world..." Gene said, kissing her.

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Aimee blushed as Gene looked at the present, she hoped that he would like it after spending so long on it, she pointed to herself when he asked who had made it and flushed again with the compliment that he paid her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear Aimee knelt down beside Gene resting her head on his lap.

"Now now, don't call yourself ugly, it's not nice, and I'm glad that you like the frame it took me a while to get right, and my hands were dyed blue for a week."

She giggled.

"Do you say these things to make me blush? Or to make me seem on top of the world? Because that's the effect they're having."

Aimee smiled and kissed Gene back before resting her chin on his knee.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm

"The hands were dyed blue? No... They look as nice as the purest of snow." Gene smiled, and kissed her hand, and gave her hand a pat.

"Aww... You blush? But I thought angels have a natural blush around their faces?" Gene gasped, and kissed her cheek, before bending down to whisper in her ear.

"You ARE an angel."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Aimee smiled shyly again and nodded her head, when she was dying the popsickle sticks blue the dye had gotten all over her hands and it was sort of a permenant dye.

"Yes yes they were dyed blue but eventually i managed to get the dye out, took me a while though."

As if to prove his point she bushed a little deeper.

"Yes of course I blush...just like you do."

Aimee blushed again and pouted up at Gene kissing him softly to make him stop complimenting her, she didn't want her face to become blotchy with her blush like she knew it would do.

"So are you then."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 pm

"Me? I'm no angel. But a lost soul salvaged from destruction by someone called Aimee Cooper." Gene smiled, and tilted her head to face him, before he kissed her passionately, to prove his point.

"I have honestly, never met anyone purer, nicer, more angelic to the depths of their soul than you. In your eyes, the light, the heat. In your eyes, I am complete. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you." Gene said sincerely, clasping her hands.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Aimee smiled softly and shook her head as Gene said that she had saved him, she really hadn't done anything to save him, she had just been herself and maybe taught him the value of mercy but besides that Aimee thought she hadn't really done anything.

"Gene...that's so sweet...I love you so much and I wish that you would always be here for me and in return I will be there for you in the exact same way, if you want me to be."

She nuzzled against his chest and kissed his lips once more.

"I will never break your heart, I promise."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 pm

"All I can tell you is... I need you Aimee. Like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. I just can't live without you. My body and soul are yours." Gene smiled, and moved to sit down beside her, and stroked her hair, placing her head on his shoulder.

"I love you Aimee, and everytime I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and never let go because you’re the girl that fills all the little dark places in my heart." Gene gave a small smile and kissed her forehead.

"What now, my love?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Aimee smiled serenely and snuggled her head into Gene's shoulder as he moved to sit next to her, her warm breath playing across his skin, her hands slinking around his waist to hug him close to her just enjoying being around him.

"Then I am happy that there are no more dark spaces, maybe that is why whenever I am around you your heart seems perfect, wonderful and whole."

Shrugging her shoulders Aimee packed away their picnick things and beckoned for Gene to follow her through another door leading to a large stately home, it was more like a castle than a home and Aimee held out her arm for Gene to take.

"How about a walk around the grounds?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 pm

As Gene stepped through the door and saw the grand house, he staggered backwards for a while.

"Your... Your that rich?" Gene rasped, but shook his head and smiled.

"I would love to be shown around the grounds. Lead the way, Her Highness Cooper." Gene smiled, and took her hand.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Aimee smiled and lead Gene through the door into the Rose Garden that was the first stop on their walk through the grounds, sighing happily with the lovely smells coming from the roses Aimee linked her arm with Genes and leant her head on his shoulder.

"Actually thin house has been passed down through my family, it didn't cost us a penny, which is all the better I suppose."

She pointed up at one of the windows, on the west wing of the house.

"That there was my bedroom."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm

"This is brilliant! This house is... Beautiful... I should build one just like yours..." Gene said in great admiration, looking at the majestic castle.

Gene blushed slightly when she pointed out the bedroom of all places.

"You have a lot of wonderful memories here, I presume?" Gene smiled, bending down to pick up a fallen rose and giving it to Aimee.

"Take this and stand in front of a mirror. You will be looking at two of the most beautiful things in the world." Gene smiled, and sighed in relaxation at this place.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

"Thank you Gene."

Aimee smiled, she loved this house and she was glad that Gene did as well, one day they would inherit this house because there is no way that she was going to give up this house even though she knew that Gene had many himself.

"Yes, I had a great time here with Kendra and my parents."

Taking the rose that Gene gave to her Aimee smiled and placed it behind her ear so that it entwined with her hair.

"You like roses then?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

"I prefer Chrysantenums, but roses are great as well." Gene said, and sat down in front of a wall of roses.

"Kendra?" Gene tilted his head and looked at Aimee questioningly.

"Hey... Uhm... Want to build a house on a plot of land together? By our own hands?" Gene asked, his face turning a light shade of red. Was he pushing it?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 am

Aimee moved to sit in front of the wall where Gene had sat and she nodded, she preferred a flower called stock, it was lovely and it had such a powerful aroma.

"Forgive me, Kendra was my twin."

She bit her lip but smiled again dipping her hand in the fountain behind her and splashed the water at Gene pulling her Tongue out at him.

"That's a lovely idea Gene and I'd love to build a house with you, how long would it take?"

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 am

Gene closed his eyes as Aimee spalshed water onto him, and he smiled, and acted as if he was perfectly fine with it.

"Depending on what kind of house we want to build. Lord of the Rings, Minas Tirith, or just a simple lovebird's house in the rural areas." Gene smiled, and walked towards her innocently, before rushing at her, carrying her, and he threw both of them into the water.

Wet, Gene grinned.

"AWW! I'm so sorry!" Gene smiled, before hugging her.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 am

Aimee smiled and giggled shaking her head, there really was nothing that Gene couldn't do even making a large castle hand by hand somewhere.

"You really like those films don't you? Well you pick what you want Gene it's your money after all."

As she was picked up Aimee grew suspicious but as soon as Gene rushed them into the pond she yelped and dug her hands into his arms. Spitting water out of her mouth Aimee pouted.

"You're forgiven...just."

And winking she splashed Genr again.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 am

"Uhh... I don't know... Living in a castle sounds awesome." Gene said, looking at the castle that belonged to Aimee.

Gene closed his eyes as Aimee and splashed him.

He took a deep breath and leapt onto Aimee and pushed both of them underwater, which was surprisingly deep for a fountain.

He pulled out his wand and cast an air bubble around them, and kissed her lips.

"Sadly, your still wet, Miss." Gene mocked and laughed.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 am

Aimee smiled and she gestured at the large castle behind her as if to say that they already had a castle so there was no point in making a new one, and, they already had those cosy houses in the village.

"We already have this castle Gene..."

Pulling her tongue out Aimee grinned but gasped as she was pulled underwater, the air bubble entact she growled a little bit and launched at Gene tickling him.

"Why so I am..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 am

"Yes, but it is not white colour! And it doesn't have all those trebuchets on the towers!" Gene retorted. He could picture it now... White city... Gondor spearmen... Ahhh...

Gene yelped when he was tickled, and he returned in kind, before falling on her in exhaustion.

"Cannot... Laugh... So... Much..." Gene rasped, and rolled aside.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:06 am

"So because it's not White it doesn't make it good enough, I'm going to live in this house regardless of whether we build a nee on or not so..."

Shrugging her shoulders Aimee leant against the bubble and pushed Gene off her as he fell forward. Sighing loudly she looked up at her old room with a sad look.

"You really shouldn't."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

"NO!" Gene squealed.

"The castle is beautiful. I mean... I want to spend my life with you!" Gene said anxiously, and sat beside her.

"Actually, I meant the castle I want to build as a theme park... It would be cool, wouldn't it? I can see now... At the front gate, us two... Welcoming people into the theme park... Look, Aimee. Where I live is NOT important. It's whether I can stay near you. It can even be the sewer. I don't care!" Gene said, and hugged her, and stroking her hair. He then took a deep breath and kissed her lips.

"I can't conjur sweet things all the time. So, I shall just tell you straight. I love you." Gene whispered, before kissing her passionately.

(OOC: I'm sorry, I am so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm extremely sorry, I'm sorry, I am very sorry, I am extremely sorry, I really didn't mean it, I'm so so so so so so sorry. I still feel guilty, so i shall apologize here again. And... Take care of yourself!)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Aimee smiled and chuckled a little she should have known that she had mistunderstood Gene again but seriously the way he phrases things sometimes and of course she would never let her family home become host to a theme park.

"A Lord of The Rings theme park?"

She tilted her head and giggled, she could see that it would be the central hub for nerds but that it would also make a very good profit maker.

"Alright Gene calm down, calm down."

Aimee purred as Gene played with her hair and she felt his lips on her own, followed by a more passionate kiss which she wasn't used to coming from Gene.

"And I love you too, my Gene Genie."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 am

Gene's lips pulled away reluctantly, and passion was ignited within him.

"I LOVE YOU." Gene said matter-of-factly, and he looked at Aimee, smiling.

"Actually, what would you think if I DO build a lord of the rings theme park in the wizarding world? My love? We can be the elf king and queen, or the king and queen of Gondor." Gene stuck out his tongue, and stroked her hair.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 am

Aimee smiled happily and was a little disappointed when Gene pulled away from the kiss, the feel of his lips against hers made it electric for her, like always, but the feeling never got old.

"And I love you too!"

She giggled placing her finger on Genes nose and tapping it.

"In the wizarding world? I don't think you'd make much profit or not as much as building it in the Muggle world...besides Death Eaters might destroy it because its muggle in the wizarding world and I don't want all your hard work to go to waste..."

Aimee thought for a moment before grinning and deciding that they looked more like the King and Queen of Gondor than anyone else from the films.

"Hows King and Queen of Gondor for you?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:01 am

Gene laughed as Aimee placed her finger on his nose.

"It never gets old huh..." Gene sad fondly, before kissing her again, just that this time, it was longer.

"I actually cancelled one that was near to completion... I guess I can restart the project huh? With lots of surprises waiting for you." Gene smiled.

"True, I'll get the whole place wrecked. The original location for this theme park was actually in the United States, but it cost me hundreds of millions to get it started, it was a lot to me last time. Not so much of now. The land and construction is still there for me, so I guess..." Gene took out his handphone and sent a text, giving the go-ahead for the final touches of the place, which had been delayed for a good four years.

"Hmm... But the King and Queen of Gondor were separated by death. The elvish ones, stayed together for eternity. Like my undying love for you." Gene smiled, and hugged Aimee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 am