Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) Empty The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:08 am

Charlotte sighed and walked onto the Hogwarts Express, a lot had happened this summer and it had definitely taken it's toll on her just when she was beginning to get happier she had been knocked down again to something more like her former self.

Choosing an empty compartment Charlotte sat down Hannibal behind her perching on the seat and and took out her sketch pad and continue to draw her latest idea. It was herself but covered in fire.

She wanted to see Arsen, to make sure he was safe, but then again she didn't want him to see her like this, because all of it was because of what happened that summer.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark) Empty Re: The Sadness Of Art (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am

Arsen walked onto the train leaving behind his truck and Krakens box as he searched for her. Kraken wrapped himself around Arsen's arm protectively he just wouldn't let Arsen out of his site not after what happened and Arsen did actually feel better with him around.

He wondered down the corridor pushing aside those that hadn't already run from his hissing snake looking for Char or at least an empty compartment. But there was no need as he looked into one compartment window his heart leap just at the sight of her.

He slid open the door and waited in the door way. "Hi mind if i join you?" He smiled trying to be happy as he waited for her reply.

Last edited by Arsen Barela-Malfoy on Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 11:21 am

"Of course Dark! Please do."

Charlottes head snapped up and she smiled automatically at Arsen patting the bench next to her and stopping her drawing right away. Just looking at Arsen got her upset and she let out a sort of strangled cry and threw her arms around Arsens neck kissing him briefly.

"How are you...?"

She asked with a tremoring voice.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 02, 2011 11:50 am

He gave her a smiled and sat by her side in the spot she patted. He glanced over at her painting and smiled. "Wow that's really good Char." He smiled looking at her hidden in the flames.

He frowned wrapping his arms around her. "I'm fine Char please don't worry about me okay." He frowned pulling her back to look her in the eyes. "Just worry about yourself okay i'll be fine. Everyone is on high alert now even Kraken wont let me out of his sight. I just..." He paused looking for the right words. "... i just want to go back to normal, which seems impossible around everyone else. Can we just forget what happened please. I hate being reminded how weak i am." He frowned turning back to her painting.

"You look good in the flames." He smiled. "It brings out your beautiful eyes."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Charlotte nodded furiously and wouldn't speak of the matter anymore especially since Dark had asked it of her especially. Flushing a little when Dark told her she had beautiful eyes and she felt her hair turn a pink colour.

"Thank you Dark. I appreciate that. You can have it when I'm done if you want."

She suggested politely and Charlotte placed it back in her Artists folders so it wouldn't get smudged. Wrapping her arms back around Darks neck Charlotte kissed his cheek again and whispered into his ear:

"So how did you like my house?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

He smiled kissing the top of her hair before brushing it behind her ear. "There's that blush i love so much." He smiled brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. "I've missed you Char." He whispered into her ear as he held her close against him.

He took a deep breath and pulled away. "Really you didn't want to keep it for yourself?" He asked glancing down at the picture. "If you're sure then i would love to have it. I'll put it up on my wall." He smirked kissing her. "Then i can wake up to the sight of you each morning."

"Your house is... well..." He smirked. "It's not really the house that matters its the people that live in them. So your house is the most beautiful i've ever seen." He smiled placing another kiss on her lips as he pulled her in for a hug.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 am

As much as she didn't want to Charlotte found herself blushing more with Darks exclamation about her blush, she waggled her tongue at him and felt her eyes turn pink not red.

"I missed you too Dark...so much."

Charlotte leant into his hand on her cheek and smiled at his familiar warmth, bringing her lips to kiss each fingertip Charlotte smiled serenely up at him.

"Of course you can have it, good point is you can't laugh at my bed head because it's a painting it never changes so you get all the goodness of my beautiful face minus scruffy hair."

Speaking sarcastically when talking about her beauty Charlotte smiled as Dark kissed her and she placed a gentle hand on his cheek to deepen the kiss.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 03, 2011 6:36 pm

He laughed. "I've missed this, seeing you everyday. It gives me something to fight for. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you in all my... nearly 12 years." He smiled softly. "Oh the eyes match too." He chuckled moving in closer to examine them and only once he was close enough he placed a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Char i love EVERY part of you. Your beautiful face, the cute little blush you get, your bed head. No matter how bad it get." He smirked ruffling her hair. "See beautiful." He chuckled pulling out a chocolate frog for her to eat.

"Chocolate frog? I have plenty and you can have them all if you wish." He smiled emptying his pockets.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Charlotte blushed so deep her hair turned a bright pink colour and she felt herself get as warm as Arsen. Placing a finger to his lips in an attempt to silence his compliments Charlotte felt her hair return to it's light pink shade and she smirked.

"See what you do to me Dark? You make me blush so..."

Running a hand through his hair Charlotte grinned and tugged softly on the ends:

"I love your floppy hair. It's so cute...but it makes you look even more handsome."

Charlotte placed a soft teasing kiss on Arsens lips as she hugged him tightly towards her. Taking a chocolate frog Charlotte broke off a leg and ate it quickly licking the chocolate from her fingers.

"You shouldn't keep chocolate in your pockets silly."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 03, 2011 8:49 pm

He froze a smiled plastered on his face. "Aw why'd you stop it." He smirked kissing her finger as he reached up to run his finger down the front bit of her hair. "I like it when that happens." He smirked. "You look very sexy." He said biting his lip.

He closed his eyes leaning in to her touch. "My hair is not floppy." He pouted. "Even more handsome?" He chuckled placing a kiss on her lips. He smiled mischievously quickly pulling them all out.

"Sorry love i haven't been watching my temperature." He frowned closing his eyes to make sure he was running at normal body heat. "I was only just over i always forget." He shrugged. "After all theses years and i still forget im not normal."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:55 am

Charlotte couldn't help but giggle a little bit at Dark calling her sexy, after all she hadn't expected it from him but it flattered her none the less and generated the pink hair and eyes that he no doubt wanted her to get.

"Grr, I can't do anything like that to you. It's not fair."

Pouting at Arsen Charlotte sighed and wound her fingers through his hair claming herself down slowly from her blush. She made an odd sort of strangling sound when Arsen thought she was talking about his gift when in actuality it was just a general comment.

"Er no no Dark! I didn't mean it like that I just meant that it could melt in anyones pocket!"

Holding up her hand she showed him the melted chocolate on her fingers.

"Look even I can melt it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm

"Why you laughing i speak nothing but the truth." He smirked biting off the head of the melting frog in his hand. He smiled. "Well it's kinda impossible for a walking fire to get hot enough to blush." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Oh." He smiled moving the frog away from them to the empty bench opposite. "Maybe now they will cool down a bit." He said sticking the rest of his frog in his mouth.

"Hey did you get that letter from Professor Romain? About the new lesson?" He asked smiling.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly and she nuzzled her head into Arsens neck kissing the skin tenderly before she kept her mouth there sending her hot breath over his neck.

"Well you are hot stuff Dark."

Winking at Arsen she nodded feverishly at the mention of the new class by Professor Romain she really looked forward to it and she hoped that she would be good at it because she didn't want to let Richard down.

"Yes I have! It's going to be fun don't you think or at least it's going to be worth the result of all the hard work we have to put in hm?"

Charlotte pouted a little as she remembered something:

"I never got to give him his portrait."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

He smiled breathing in her scents as he repeatedly stroked back her hair. "Why thank you." He chuckled leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Don't let anyone else hear you say that. The other guys will get jealous." He smirked.

"I am lucky enough to have the most beautiful girl in the school. All guys are jealous of me as it is without having that added in too."

"Yes i know you would." He smiled pulling her in for a hug. "It is fun. It's going to be the best lesson ever and now we can do it together."

"What a portrait for Professor Romain? Can i see?" He asked.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 am

Charlotte blushed once more and decided that it might be worth it around Dark to just keep her hair pink because she kept having such a hard time keeping it White around him.

"Jealous? Of me? I don't think so."

She smiled and purred happily as Dark played with her hair and she slunk her arm into the deep pockets of her robe and pulled out a shrunk version of the portrait.

Biting her finger and tapping the painting twice with her blood Charlotte watched it grow and Professor Romain sat in the middle in all his glory. Charlotte had worked extra hard on this one...

"Do you think he will like it?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 10:56 am

"Yes jealous of you. You don't see yourself how others do. Whenever we are together i get nothing but glares." He smirked. "That is until i give them the death glare, they soon back off and haven't done it since." He smirked.

"I'm with the hottest girl in school it's only human for them to be jealous."

He frowned not liking the sight of her blood. "Isn't there any other way to do that? I don't like the thought of you hurting yourself to do these." He asked leaning back on the bench his hand still playing with her pink hair.

"Rich will love it. Trust me." He smirked giving her a wink as he moved forward to whisper into her ear. "He made me his best man." He laughed kissing her.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Charlotte blushed, she hadnt thought that this was possible, for people to think she was cute, or beautiful, or even sexy but it turns out that they did...sure she had a few Slytherin boys come up and talk to her but that was about it.

"I-I-I'm not hot."

Blushing again Charlotte licked the blood still dripping from her finger with a sheepish grin, unfortunately there was no other way to do the blood magic required but in her opinion it was worth it.

"No I'm sorry Dark this is the only way that I could make it."

Grinning wildly Charlotte leaned forward to whisper into Dark's ear just like he had done to hers:

"I'm Briony's bridesmaid, her only bridesmaid. I have a lovely dress to wear."

And with soft lips Charlotte kissed Dark back.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 pm

"Very." He smiled. "You're smoking which is the way i like you." He said taking her hand to kiss her palm.

He nodded grimly rubbing his hands together to heat them up before he took hold of her hand to heal. He took a deep breath sending the warmth into her hand to heal the cut. "Better?" He asked placing a kiss on the healed cut. "I'm going to use mmy gift for good only till i have the hang of it." He smiled weakly. "That's the first time i've used it since that day..."

"Really?" He smiled hugging her tightly. "Now we can both enjoy the day together. Im so glad." He smiled then frowned he still had to make the speech and he wasn't exactly the most social of people.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Charlotte nuzzled her head against Darks hand and motioned for him to play with her hair again, it calmed her a lot. She didn't flinch when she felt Darks warmth travel up her finger and she wiggled it about enjoying the feeling.

"Thanks Dark."

Kissing him briefly on the lips Charlotte hugged him closer to her and stroked his cheek affectionately.

"I know that face, that's the I'm worried Dark face. What's up?"

Her mind wandered back to the wedding and Charlotte grinned wildly she was so looking forward to helping with the train and wearing her lovely dress, would Dark be wearing a tuxedo?

"I can't wait to wear my dress! What are you wearing?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

He laughed wrapping his arms around her as he played with her hair. "Your welcome what ever you need just ask and ill do it okay?" He smiled his fingers twirling through her hair. "If you ever feel cold let me know okay?"

He frowned. "It's nothing. I'm just worried about the speech. I'm not exactly known for public speaking am i?" He explained.

"I can't wait to see you in it." He smiled. "I'm wearing a tux, black of course. I don't do any other colour."

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Charlotte purred happily and closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of her hair being played with, nuzzling her head further into Darks hand as a prompt to keep going she muttered sleepily:

"I am a little chilly."

Snapping out of her sleepy daze Charlotte smiled and hugged Arsen reassuringly:

"Time to turn that frown upside down young man! I know you will do great! Because you always speak from the heart about those you care about, you will naturally speak everything needed, you will be a great best man Dark."

Nibbling on Darks ear before licking it softly Charlotte giggled:

"Guess what colour my dress is?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

He chuckled his fingers still playing with her hair. "Why do you love this so much?" He asked simply curious. He smiled. "Now i can sort that out." He smiled taking hold of her hands.

"You ready?" He smiled closing his eyes in concentration as he sent his heat through her hands sending it around her whole body until he could feel she was warm enough.

"How about now? You all warmed up?" He asked pulling her back into his arms and turning up his own heat to make sure she stayed warm. "Let me know if you get too hot."

"Grazie." He said flashing her a smiled before frowning again. "I just hope he's happy with it id hate to let him down especially after he chose me especially."

He laughed as she nibbled at his ear. "That tickles." He thought for a second. "Hmm i have no idea? Green? Blue?" He guessed.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 pm

When Dark asked her why she liked having her hair played with Charlotte thought for a moment not quite knowing why herself but she smiled and cane up with an answer anyway:

"It sends shivers through me, comforts me right down to the core."

Sighing happily when Dark sent heat through her she happily settled back down in his warm arms once more and kissed his neck softly as she did so.

"You won't let him down Dark...just be yourself! That's all Richard wants."

Biting softly at Darks neck sucking the skin Charlotte pulled away and grinned when she realised she had given him a love bite, with a smirk she whispered into his ear:

"The same colour as this bruise, purple."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"Oh well i must do it more often then." He smiled. "I'd do anything to make you happy. Your smile just brightens my day."

"I know." He frowned. "But im still panicking. It'll be alright ill just pretend im speaking to you and Rich." He smiled. "That i can do."

He smiled reaching up a hand to touch the love bite on his neck. He gasped. "What will people do when they see that." He smirked.

"Hmm you will look gorgeous in it. I can't wait to see you. You'll have to make sure you don't upstage the bride." He smiled brushing back her hair to give her a love bite of her own.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Charlotte sighed happily and nuzzled her head into Darks chest, just listening to him say that made her turn her head back and smile cheekily at him, deciding it might be best if she stopped talking about the wedding as it might make Dark more nervous Charlotte focused on their clothes.

"I think I like guys in suits...I'll find you just too hard to resist won't I?"

Giggling a little she shook her head:

"Oh I won't upstage Briony she's far too pretty for that!"

Gasping a little as Dark gave her a love bite Charlotte shivered lightly and she smirked evilly as the bite sunk away as if dissolving into her skin.

"See? You can give me as many as you want and I'll just melt them away..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am