Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

First date (Arsen and Char)

First date (Arsen and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: First date (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Charlotte nodded and reached out one of her hands across the table to hold with Dark she squeezed it gently and wished that they didn't have to make a stand against the Ministry but someone was going to have to do something about it, it just had to be them.

"Yes, let's just forget about them and concentrate on our date, let's not get annoyed with them while we can have fun just us."

Smiling gently Charlotte blushed as Dark told her about the birds and the bees talk and if that wasn't bad enough she squeaked and curled up into a ball cringing as he spoke with Cobies voice again. Moving out of her ball she pouted and frowned at Dark pretending to cry with what he did.

"You promised never to do that again Dark that's just really disturbing..."

Charlotte blushed more and the ends of her hair turned pink, looking at the steak she moved her lips over to eat it, chewing slightly on it and sighing happily, she loved it.

"I'm a Queen?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm

He smiled returning the squeezed on her hand. "We should judt forget about them all together. Our date is more important." He smiled.

"Oh sorry i keep forgetting." He frowned. "I just can't help myself, sometimes it just slips out." He smiled apologetically. "Next time i give you permission to hit me okay? But only for Cobalt others are more fun to do." He smirked running his hand through his hair.

He nodded chewing on his food until finally he swallowed it. "Of course you are. You are the Queen of my world. I couldn't have picked someone better to rule over me." He said cutting up some more meat. "A beautiful Queen to rule by my side and keep me out of trouble." He smirked winking at her.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 am

Charlotte pretended to be upset but she couldn't hold it for long, smiling and squeezing his hand again she cut up a little bit more of her meal and ate it slowly, appreciating the taste of the food and not eating it quickly like normal. Glacing up into Dark's eyes Charlotte blushed, they looked so mesmorising.

"I'll hold you to that Dark," she said pulling tongues "why what other ones do you do? Please no scarring ones...otherwise I'll cry."

She joked and speared a chip on the end of her fork holding it out to Dark to take if he wanted to, waiting until he moved his head Charlotte quickly moved he chip away and into her own mouth with a wink.

"MMmm yummy chip."

Blushing wildly Charlotte tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Cause we both know I rule the roost in this relationship." she joked.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 pm

He returned the squeeze on her hand before giving her a smile. "Oh i'm expecting you too." He smirked giving her a wink. "Well i can do pretty much anyone if i try and listen hard enough. I can do you but you're slightly more hard being a girl." He smiled. "Right here it goes. My names Char and i'm very smexi." He smirked sticking his tongue out at her.

"Okay name someone i'd hate to make you cry." He said biting into another piece of steak. He moved forwards to eat the chip and pouted as she took it away and ate it. He gasped. "You are evil Bella, very evil." He smiled shaking his head. "No more kisses for you." He smirked sticking his tongue out at her.

He pretended to choke. "You do? That's news to me." He smirked taking a sip of his drink.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am

Charlotte's eyes widened as she heard her own voice coming out of darks mouth and she actually shivered, that was the freakiest thing that she had ever heard and seen and she didn't want to repeat the process any time soon, seriously was horrible.

"That...was just wrong on so many levels, especially the fact where you said I'm smexy, cause I'm not, and that voice was just no."

Holding her hands over her ears she only removed them when she had finished cringing.

"Why dont you try and do...Aspen!"

Charlotte leant forwards eager to hear what his impression would sound like and she giggled winking at Dark, she was indeed evil and she enjoyed being so.

"Your bluffing, you can't live without my kisses and you know it."

Pouting her lip out and folding her arms across her chest Charlotte looked at dark with her big puppy dog red eyes and waited for him to admit that she was in fact in charge here, she could make him do anything just by giving him this look.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm

He gasped his mouth hanging open. "How dare you bad mouth my girlfriend i will not stand for it. She is the most smexiest, most beautiful thing i've ever seen. Don't you say otherwise." He smirked.

"What you don't like my impression?" He pouted. "I tried so hard for that you know. You have no idea how hard it is to speak like a girl, it actually hurts to go higher you know." He smirked eating some more food.

He smiled. "Oh Aspen's easy to do." He smirked clearing his voice. "No one can kill me, i'm Aspen the invincible. Killer by day, hunter by night." He smiled. "All i need is his fangs then i'll be like a mini Aspen since i look a little like him. Or so i've been told." He shrugged. "So what do you think? Did i pass?"

He pouted. "Oh damn, i need a new threat that one doesn't work. You know my weakness." He frowned. "No don't look at me like that. No..." He frowned covering his eyes. "Don't make that face."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 am

Charlotte giggled, she knew that Dark thought that she was sexy and she didn't mind him saying so, maybe if he kept saying it one day she would believe it, alas, for now she didn't. Shaking her head so that Dark wouldn't be so offended Charlotte quickly said:

"I didn't mean it like that! I just meant it was wrong because I heard my voice coming out of your mouth, it's so strange and it makes me go all cringy! It's because its so good thats the problem Dark!"

Just at the thought Charlotte began to shudder again and she wound a strand of hair around her finger, listening to Darks' impression of Aspen she giggled happily and clapped her hands quietly so that he could see just how much she enjoyed it, if he wasn't so serious around others Dark could seriously try and be a comedian.

"That's exactly like Aspen! Well done Dark!! You don't look that much like him, if you did, I'd end up having a crush on your Uncle and that would be wrong. Very wrong. But yes you pass with flying colours!"

Finishing off her meal Charlotte took a bread stick from the middle of the table and nibbled on it cutely.

"You know you like my cute face really...."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

He smiled. "Oh that's fair enough then. I must admit it must be weird hearing your voice come out of someone elses mouth." He smirked. "Thanks, i should hope so i spent years listening to other people's voice, picking out their accents and the way they say things. It just comes natural now. I could do anyone's voice after hearing them speak for a few seconds i think."

He smiled giving her a little bow of his head as she clapped and giggled. "Thank's he's not the easiest person to do since his voice changes with his mood. But that was a happy Aspen and believe it or not he is mostly always happy. There's not a lot that can dampen his spirits, he's weird." He smirked. "Ew that is not a good thought." He frowned shaking his head a little to get rid of the images.

He shook his head. "That's the problem i love it too much i can't possible turn you down. Are you ready for dessert?" He asked pushing his plate forwards.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Charlotte giggled and nodded her head when Dark asked if she was ready for dessert, taking the menu and looking carefully at it she smiled at Dark over the menu, it covering her mouth do only her glistening eyes were visible.

" I'm glad you feel my pain Dark! I can only imagine what you must have thought when I tried to do the accents you tried to get me to do. I still can't do them properly."

Pouting Charlotte squeaked happily as she spotted her favourite dessert.

"Oh oh! Strawberry pavlova please! It's so yummy and I haven't had it in ages!"

Charlotte winked at Dark, she knew her cute face was a force to be reckoned with and she made a note to use it to get hey own way around Dark.

"You shouldnt tell ne when I can make you do something you know."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

He smirked. "You'll get there eventually it take takes a while. Just sit and listen to people talk for a while. It's amazing what you'll hear if you just take a minute to listen." He said running his hand through his hair. "You'll be amazed at what you miss day to day."

Arsen mirrored Char's actions by looking at the menu himself. He scanned the list of desserts for one that took his fancy. "Hmm good choice i think i'll have the the trifle. I haven't had a trifle in ages." He smiled waving the waiter over. "I shall take a trifle and get the lady a strawberry pavlova." He smiled waving th waiter on his way.

He frowned. "Oh damn, i did not think of that. You do it anyway so what does it matter, i bet you already knew didn't you? Simply because i haven't and couldn't ever refuse you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:37 am