Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Germs? (OPEN)

The Germs? (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Germs? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

"It's okay dear. By the way, in case you didn't know, all four of you have been invited to the wedding. Jessie is going to play the bridesmaid. I hope you will be there to watch over as well." Gene bowed his head.

"Tell you what... Okay... Do you mind working in far places? I mean for magic folks like us, we can apparate anywhere. It's just whether the job you want is to your liking. It's in Siberia, where my men are peacekeepers. You can be an accountant and help me manage funding there, Jessie can apparate to Disneyland where I will settle work for her, then Jess, can work in a sterile laboratory, developing chemical we- Just volatile compounds. Ica, can help me with more... Delicate parts of stabilizing Siberia." Gene smiled, and waited for her response.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm

"Thank you Gene, I appreciate that a lot."

Smiling softly she listened to Gene's ideas and she shook her head smiling a little wider, he was trying but there was no way that this was going to work, he just didn't understand the other aspects of her as much as she did, she knew there would be problems, lots of problems with having them all working.

"That sounds good in theory but Jess can't do magic so can't apparate, Jessie wont apparate because of the germs and I know that Ica doesn't work for anyone unless its for a large sum of money and then she does it her way, I'm the only one interested in being normal."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:36 pm

"Jess can use Floo Powder. And I'll give Jessie a hazmat suit. She will apparate because there are no germs." Gene smiled.

"As for Ica, the sum of money is in tens of millions. Because the people I want... Settled are really... Powerful people." Gene sighed.

"I don't care what method she uses. As long as... They are settled and she leaves no traces behind, I'm perfectly fine with it. It's just... How she harms innocent people that disturbs me." Gene sighed.

"Anyway... This is my contact..." Gene took out a scrap of paper and wrote down his number and new address there.

"The house is vacant till I get married. For now, I'll be in Hogwarts." Gene smiled, and hugged her, and gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'll try to help you."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Jessica smiled softly that did sound like it would work, and even now all three other parts of her were shouting at her to agree and she was sure that if she didn't agree for them Ica would. Nodding slowly she took the peice of paper with the contact details on it and raised her eyebrow sceptically, wondering why she had this if he wasn't going to be there.

"Thank you Gene. I would love that. I want to thank you but I don't know how to, will you tell me?"

Looking at the paper again she asked:

"Why do I have this? What use will this be if you are not there?"

Hugging Gene quickly before moving away Jessica played with some of her hair, for a while contented being the way she was, contented with how she looked and how she felt, all of her, every single part was happy and that was something she had never felt before...

"I cannot put into words...how much this means to me. You are a true friend Gene."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 pm

"For now you can easily reach me in Hogwarts. But then, when I marry Aimee, you can reach me there." Gene explained, and took another bite out of his ice cream.

"I have to warn you though, get plenty of warm clothing. And... well... When would you like to start work?" Gene asked, looking at her.

"I wonder if Ica can do protection jobs..." Gene muttered, before asking her again,

"Well? When would you like to start work?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Jessica sighed she sensed that Ica wanted to come forward and she let her, making sure to remind her to be nice to which she got a snappy remark. All of a sudden her posture changed to the more refined positioning that came with Ica, flipping her long black hair back she smirked looking under her eyelashes with her white eyes.

"I can start now. Who do you want dead?"

She smirked wider and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I dont do protecting. Not my bag. Unless you make it worth my while and the person doesn't make me want to kill them as they sleep."

Ica grinned.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm

"I like your style. Straight to the point. Very well." Gene took out a muggle photograph of a man is his mid-forties, who was surrounded by bodyguards and was waving to a crowd.

"Don't worry, those aren't his supporters. It is staged. A lot of people hate him and want him dead. Now, it is easy for all of us just to invade and kill him. But it isn't good publicly. I need someone to... Put him down, and that would be you." Gene handed her the photograph.

"He is one of the most well protected men in the world. But either way, just don't leave any clues behind. Problem with that man is, he is too paranoid. May be to your advantage." Gene smirked.

"Anyway, the money, will be ready the moment that I see that this old dunderhead id dead. Fifty million deposit. Then, I will pay you the rest when I see his coffin. If he is dead, you will be a hero, you know? Because he killed many men, women and children. Yes. Children. Public executions... Massacres..." Gene said with genuine anger.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Ica took the photo and looked at the man, nodding her head, she had a photographic memory and didn't really need to keep it but she did anyway, maybe she could make a scrapbook of all the people she's killed, stroking her hand over the photograph she thought of the ways that she could kill him and she very nearly choked when Gene told her how much the DEPOSIT only was on his head.

"Wow mate. That's a big hit. You sure you wanna pay that much?"

Smirking she tucked the picture away and shrugged her shoulders.

"Very well he'll be dead by the end of tomorrow at the latest, I don't shirk on my tasks once I'm given them."

Raising her eyebrows as he got angry about what the guy had done Ica sighed and once again shrugged her shoulders.

"I dont make judgement on the guy I just kill who I'm told to kill."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yes. Fifty million. He is not an easy person to kill, my friend. When he and I were at war, we bombed his cities, practically levelled them and he was not dead. Previous assassins failed. His house has heat sensors. You'll have to be practically an ice-cube to enter the building. Then, in an empty room, there are motion censors activated everytime. And if the floor feels something of height 1.5m on it, the alarm goes. That place is bloody well guarded. Do well, and expect more fortunes to come." Gene smiled, and shook her hand.

"True. True assassins never consider who they kill. But, I warn you. No civilians are to be hurt in this assassination. Only him. Not even his family. Only him. I fight a war without hate." Gene nodded.

"I don't know about tomorrow. In his compound are three thousand elite soldiers alone."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Ica smirked and chuckled loudly and ran a hand through her hair, she knew that this was going to be hard but she liked a challenge she loved the fact that she could quite easily get past all these things and the money afterwards was a great incentive, shrugging her shoulders she let herself relax on the bench looking at the melting ice cream.

"I don't care. If I don't get paid to kill them I don't kill them. At least not when I'm on a job, only for fun."

Winking Ica shook her head and chuckled again.

"But whatever you're the boss man, the pain from loosing their loved one will be satisfaction for me alone. Not so keen on the happy happy that comes with me killing him but okay I get the fact you're big on the whole peace thing."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill for fun either. How about I pay you not to kill innocent people as well?" Gene asked,

"Look , when you work for me, you'll have plenty of people to kill. Let's leave the innocent people out of this? When I fought a war with him, I lost fifty thousand men in the blink of an eye. I don't want it again." Gene sighed.

"Repeat. Do not hurt anyone else. Just settle him ONLY."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Shrugging her shoulders Ica sighed, she didn't like being so constricted and she would try to avoid killing anyone else but if she needed to then she would and she wouldn't hesitate about it.

"What if someone were to see me perform the kill? Of course they would have to die!"

A glint in her eyes Ica giggled.

"More money? I could always use more money. Pay me more if you'd like to."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

"How about this. When you are on a mission, I'll pay you in a range from ten to sixty million, depending on who I want dead. But when your not on mission, you are not to hurt innocent people. Five million a day." Gene waved her down.

"It's chump change to me. Either way, as long as he wants dead, you get the rest of the money. Now, if you please, I would like to discuss job prospects with your sisters. Starting from... Jess.. Then Jessie, then Jessica. I beg your pardon... I forgot.." Gene took out a pen and a cheque, and he signed it, before giving it to Ica.

"The money will be ready at 20:00 Hrs. Just go to the bank and cash in. And... don't kill innocent people."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Ica frowned, she did not do not hurting people and she didn't need the money she could always steal, sighing she shook her head before taking the new peice of paper, a cheque, and placing it safely in her jacket pocket, as Gene demanded to talk to her other sisters Ica frowned deeper before complying.

"I don't do being nice. I cannot keep the not hurting innocent people part of the deal all the time but I will tone it down."

Shifting out so that Jess came to the forefront of her mind Ica felt her take over.

"Genie! Do I get a job?! Do I get ice cream too?!?!!"

Jess asked happily.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Gene sighed, and nodded solemnly. A poisonous toad stool cannot change its spots, what deep hope did he have for her?

"Great. I shall expect to read the Siberian news tomorrow and see something that will send me jumping." Gene nodded.

"Yes! Yes, Jess. You can work in Disneyland! I'll arrange a job for you at an ice-cream parlour. I trust you can hand out ice cream? Not eat. Hand it out. After working, you can buy all the ice cream you want with what you earned okay?" Gene smiled. He liked Jess the best out of the four, but he pitied Jessica all the same.

"Sounds good doesn't it?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Jess sat bolt upright and jumped out of her seat bouncing around the bench laughing happily she loved the job that Genie had given her and she would love it very much! She could dress up and people wouldn't think she was weird, maybe someone would even think that she was pretty...blushing at the thought Jess continued to jump.

"OH MY WOW GENIE THAT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!"

Jumping on his back and hugging him Jess giggled.

"I get ice cream, I get ice cream and you know what else?! I GET TO WORK IN DISNEYLAND!!!!!!"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"You can dress as anyone and no one would think you are weird!" Gene laughed, and hugged her in return.

"Oh boy... The kids would love you!" Gene smiled, patting her on the shoulder.

"Now, can I speak to... Jessie? I'll see you again later. Promise." Gene smiled, and took out some wet napkins.

"Here, Jessie. Wipe the ice cream off your hand."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Jess pouted and folded her arms childishly across her chest, she didn't want to go, she liked being with her Genie and she wondered if he liked her sisters better than her, but sighing she pouted again wobbling her lip.

"Bye bye Genie."

And with that Jessie came to the front and looked at her hand in horror, it was sticky. THE GERMS! OH THE GERMS!!!!

"GWAH!!!"

She yelled and took the wet wipe scrubbing her hand.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:51 pm

"Ah... Let me go straight to the point." Gene helped her by taking out her hand sanitizer, and broke into a small grin.

"Okay, I have some laboratories in Chemical Warfare, which needs people to help them activate cleaning agents, to sterilize the room. You will be wearing Hazmat suits constantly, so you don't need to worry about any germs. Besides, that entire room is sterile." Gene said, and didn't know what other assurances he could give.

"At least you can have a real job now." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Looking at Gene she bit her lip for a tiny moment not thinking about germs, but about the job, about having something useful to do, to actually help someone as apposed to just screaming about germs, she got one of those suits and she could work with chemicals something she knew almost everything about.

"I...I would like to accept your offer."

Jessie smiled at Gene and held out her hand to him, her breath catching as she thought about the germs on his hands but she smiled again reassuring him.

"Thank you Gene."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 am

Gene shook her hand and doing her a favour, sprayed the hand sanitizer for her.

"You're very much welcome. But please be cautious when your in that laboratory, and do not tell anyone else what you see. It is TOP secret." Gene said, thinking about Project Hastati, a chemical weapon so lethal that you'll be dead before you even hit the floor.

"Now... May I talk to... Jessica? I would like to finalize what you all want to work as, as soon as possible. So that I could sort everything out." Gene nodded.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Jessie smiled softly as Gene sprayed the hand sanitiser for her, and for once she agreed with the rest of her, that having a friend might not be so bad after all, that the risk of germs was worth it for such a nice caring friend and she felt a little pang of jealousy whoever Mrs. Downie was, she was a very lucky woman.

"Very well."

She whispered as she fased out and let Jessica come back to the forefront of their minds.

"Yes Gene?"

She asked.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:25 pm

"Okay Jessica. You have a wide range of jobs to choose from. Please take your time to consider. You have about an hour. I'll be sitting here till then." Gene smiled, and got up to buy some Butterbeer and returned.

"Well? Anything on your mind? Writer...? Anything?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Jessica took a moment to think, she had never thought of something that she could do as a living, she didn't think that she would be able to do anything because of what she was like, her mental state, but there had been something that she had wanted to do, always as a sort of ironic little joke in her mind but something she would enjoy,

"Would I be able to...?"

She trailed off before asking more firmly.

"I would like to help people with their problems. Someone they can come and talk to. Like a councellor."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 am

"Councillor? You have it then." Gene clapped his hands together and extended his hand.

"Alright. I will settle everything within 24 hours and let you know. How can I reach you?" Gene said, and he suddenly felt restless and started to fidget.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 am