Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Germs? (OPEN)

The Germs? (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Germs? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 am

Jessica jumped a little bit as Gene clapped his hands but relaxed as he extended one out to her, taking it softly in her own hand Jessica shook it, having some contact for the first time in God knows how long.

"Thank you Gene, I will work very hard to show you that this wasn't a mistake."

She promised, her gaze hardening to show her resolve.

"Um...I live in Piplington Lane, number 18. You can reach me there if you really need to or you can phone me on my mobile."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 am

"Pippington lane... Number 18... Very well..." Gene took out his phone and made a note, before he stood up.

"I know it won't be a mistake. I haven't been wrong about anyone up till now, and I don't intend to start. I'm just a tired man looking to atone for some sins of my pass." Gene looked away bitterly.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 am

Jessica watched Gene stand up and stayed sat where she was, she liked it here it was rather peaceful and she had a lot to think about now what with all of her having work to do and she wnated to enjoy some time as herself before Ica had to take over once more to complete the hit that Gene had given her.

"Sins of the past hm?"

She whispered.

"Well you're on your way."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:07 am

Suddenly, Gene became agitated.

"Look... All my sins were done for the sake of saving people. I HAD TO DO IT. NO ONE ELSE DARED." He whispered angrily, and he took an empty Butterbeer bottle and extracted a piece of memory from his mind.

"Go into it. You'll see what I mean." Gene dived head-in.

When they were in the memory, Gene sighed. He saw a younger him at a watchtower with his soldiers, and was looking out. At a distance, the flag of his enemy hung high, and at the bottom of the flag, were innocent civilians, kneeling down.

"Sir. Our enemy has demanded that we surrender you and the fort. Or they will execute the villagers one by one." The sarge told him and Gene glared.

"I have a nuclear weapon in this fort. If I surrender it, I will save one hundred now and be responsible for the deaths of a million. I rather die in this fort than surrender. You hear me? Order the airstrike. I want the enemy bombed to halt their advance..." Gene sighed, and suddenly, the memory flashed.

"This memory was taken from a survivor of the execution..." Gene muttered.

Now, they were looking at a small child, who were with about nine others, and they were ushered into the courtyard, where Gene could be seen vaguely from here.

The commander there shook his head, and then waved his hand, and suddenly, the guns fired, and all ten of them fell, and then they were taken back to Honeydukes.

"I couldn't save all those people. It was my fault..." Gene sighed.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 am

Jessica fazed out halfway through the memory not wanting to deal with it anymore and instead she allowed Jess to come forwards, someone who wouldnt really understand what was going on in the memory but that was where Jessica was wrong, as Jess came forwards she saw the children and she thought that they were like her so she smiled and waved at them but they didn't see her and when they were shot she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

Genie let them be shot?

As soon as they came out of the memory Jess felt the tears on her face and she looked up at Genie, confusion in her face. Would Genie let her be shot if she got in his way...?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:34 am

Gene clutched his head in his hands.

"If I surrendered that bomb... Millions of these children would die. If I did not, only these few... Only these few..." Gene muttered, almost reaching to the stage where he was going to cry.

"I'm sure I did the right thing... I'm sure I did... I am making amends for everything I did... I am..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am

Jess looked at Genie and when he made a movement she squeaked and ran behind a lamp post, obviously not hiding herself very well, peaking out from around it she heard whispers from her sisters to go and talk to him but Jess didn't want to.

"Jess doesn't understand all of this..."

She whispered softly.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 am

Gene shook his head and cleared it, wiping his tears away.

He then picked up his briefcase and stood up.

"I'll see you all in 24 hours. Goodbye..." Gene sighed and made to leave.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Jess jumped ouy from behind the lamp post and squeaked stretching out her hand to try and catch Genie before he left, squeaking again she ran after him, jumped and attatched herself around his waist.

"No Genie don't leave!"

Hugging him Jess sniffled.

"Jess didn't mean to make Genie sad...Jess is not the best person to talk to about serious stuff..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 am

Gene was surprised to see Jess like this. He never expected this kind of friendship from anyone.

"Ok... Let's go eat something. Okay?" Gene smiled and pat her on the shoulder.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Jess was happy when Genie stopped moving away from her, she hadn't meant to make him upset she only wanted to understand things a little better but she couldn't. Her sisters could however and they were saying to still be friends with Genie, even Ica.

"Okay! What would you like to eat?"

Grinning she linked arms with Genie and bounded down the road with him like a child.

"Jess likes hamburgers! And chippies!"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 am

Gene smiled and apparated with her, to Macs.

"This sells burgers?" Gene sighed and took a look at his phone.

"Help me buy something with fish?" Gene gave her a fifty dollar bill and found a spot for the both of them to sit down in.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 am

Jess hugged Genie hard as they apparated outside McDonalds and she jumped up and down running into the restaurant before realising that she had no money and slinking back to get the bill from Genie and jumping in the queue.

"Cheeseburger and chippies! And a fishie burger and chippies!"

She giggled and when she got the food she went over to find Genie, placing the food down next to him as she sat down.

"FISHIE BURGER!!!"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

Gene hurriedly got up and went to the counter to take the drinks which she forgot.

"We'll die of thirst." Gene joked and unwrapped his burger, and taking a large bite off it.

"Om nom nom nom." Gene said as he ate the burger.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Jess smiled and looked at her food taking a chip out of the packet and eating it, liking the salty taste on it and smiling widely beginning to eat them a little bit faster, when she picked out another chip it flopped over to one side and she giggled, flopping it around.

"Floppy floppy flop."

She smiled showing Genie the floppy chip.

"Om nom nom? You like the fishie burger?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"Yes... I like fish. It is awesome." Gene nodded, chewing on the burger slowly, before picking up a chip and dipping it in ketchup.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Jess looked at Genie as he ate and let her gaze wander around the restaurant, a child playing with a happy meal toy caught her eye and she watched as he dropped the toy, it rolling over to her. Picking it up Jess began to play with it.

"This is fun! Here you try!"

She held it out to Genie, to see if he could do the puzzle.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Gene took the toy and gave it back to the sobbing child.

"I'm so sorry. Take my fries okay?" Gene gave the child his bag of fries, and when he sat down, he Looked at Jess but said nothing.

After a while, he pat Jess on the shoulder.

"You know what you did wrong?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 am

As soon as Genie gave her toy away Jess pouted her lip wobbling it and she started to cry, she was so close to solving the puzzle and he took it away from her. Folding her arms across her chest Jess hung her head.

"Jess did nothing wrong."

She frowned at Genie and turned to face away from him.

"He dropped the toy and didn't ask for it back, Jess didn't have to give it back if boy doesn't ask for it. Genie was a meanie taking Jess's toy away."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

"Jess... It's natural that we return something back when someone loses it. Whether he wants it or not." Gene said matter-of-factly and hugged her.

"Genie is sorry okay? Genie take you to Disney World after meal okay? Or Disney Land in Hong Kong?" Gene smiled, and went to buy a meal which had a toy, and gave it to her after messing up the puzzle.

"Have fun." Gene grinned.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 am

Jess still sulked but as she heard Genie mention Disney world she squealed loudly and jumped up and down nearly knocking her coke over and she hugged Genie hard, she LOVED Disney land although most of the time she got kicked out for hugging the big people dressed up and not letting go, but she didnt think that would happen this time.

"Really? Reaaaaally?!? REALLY?!! You'll take Jess to Disney land? Thank you thank you thank you!"

She giggled and took the puzzle frowning and moving the peices around trying to fix it.

"You messed it up a lot Genie!"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 am

"Yes, I will. Soon, after I nom finish my burger." Gene said, and grinned, taking the puzzle from her and blocking the way he moved it, showed the solved product.

"It is easy. Try again." Gene grinned and messed it up in the same manner as before.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 am

Jess pouted and took the puzzle from Gene looking at it carefully before moving the peices, she crumpled up her face and tried not to cry as she saw that she was so close to solving it but didn't know how to.

"It's NOT easy Genie!"

She cried stamping her foot, ignoring the stares from around her.

"Tell me how to do it!!"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"Very well." Gene nodded.

"See this? This is based on the theory of..." Gene went on and on as he taught Jess how to solve the puzzle. It was made to look difficult, when it was actually very easy.

"See? Easy! Now you try!" Gene scrambled it up again and passed it to her.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 am

Jess looked as Genie explain what to do to solve the puzzle, she sort of got it and when he messed it up handing it back to her she took it in her hands and looked at it for a few moments before trying to solve it.

"Am I doing it right Genie?"

She glanced up at him for approval before carrying on trying to solve the puzzle, she had almost done and as she slid the last peice into place Jess yelled happily and danced around the table.

"I DID ITTTTT!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 pm