Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Germs? (OPEN)

The Germs? (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Germs? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 am

Gene smiled as she solved it and made one that only University students bothered trying to solve.

Gene placed it on the table, and challenged her.

"Think you can solve it?" Gene grinned.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Jess watched Gene trying to make the puzzle and when he had done she smiled and took it from him. Her eyebrows furrowed and Jess looked sadly at the puzzle before moving a few peices randomly around until something clicked.

"Lookit Genie! It's like the one I just did!"

And now simplified by the random movements Jess managed to finish the puzzle quite effectively.

"Did I do it right?"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 am

Gene's jaw fell open as Jess solved the puzzle.

"This is..." Gene said is disbelief.

"Try this." Gene assembled another one using mathematical theory.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 am

Jess tilted her head a little confused at why Genie was so bewildered that she could solve the puzzle, after all, she had just done what he told her to do, she didn't know why he couldn't solve the puzzles himself they were making her brain hurt.

"Can Jess just solve this last puzzle? She's getting a headache." She pouted

Taking the puzzle she began to randomly twist and turn it, tilting her head to the other side while looking at the puzzle she cried out happily and turned the peices a few more times so that it was completed.

"There you go Genie."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:55 am

"No!" Gene cried out, looking at the puzzle. Was it blind luck? Or was it some skill?

"Jess, it took my professor two days to solve this puzzle. Professors are teachers. They are smarter than ten of me." Gene frowned, messing around with the puzzle.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

Jess flinched when Gene shouted NO! Age thought the she had done something wrong and shook her head sadly. Maybe she didn't solve the puzzle right after all.

"Really? That's silly of the man. This puzzle is easy peasy!! I thought that Genie would have been able to solve it."

She looked at him intently.

"Why can't you finish the puzzle?"

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 am

"It is difficult in the first place!" Gene exclaimed, shaking his head.

"You got it right either way." Gene smiled, and taking her hand, apparated, and they appeared seated at a Café in Disneyland.

"Like I promised..." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 am

Jess giggled, it was so funny that Genie couldn't do the puzzle where as Jess who was stupid could do. She didn't know why she could. She just could.

"Awww Jess is sorry Genie, I'll try not to solve the puzzle next time."

As soon as they were in the other cafe Jess screamed out loud as she saw the giant Cinderella castle in the middle fo Magic Kindgdom and she ran out of the cafe and stood looking up at it.

"WOW! I wanna live there when I'm older!"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 am

"I doubt you can live there... But you could work there... I guess..." Gene smiled, and bought her a cotton candy for both of them.

He missed his childhood years. Jess only reminded him of them more.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 am

Jess sadfaced and looked up at Genie then she got one of the best ideas ever!

"Genie...you're paying me to work in Disney riiighhhttttt?"

Not waiting for an answer Jess began to bounce up and down and she squeaked happily with her bright idea, hugging Genie close she asked:

"If Jess saved up for a reallllyyyyyyy long time, she could buy the castle couldn't she?! She could even make her own castle to live in! That would be the best thign ever!"

Eating some of the cotton candy Jess got sticky fingers and pouted at them.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

"Yes.. I am..." Gene nodded slowly and listened to her speak, and he smiled sadly, but not wanting to pour cold water on her, he nodded again.

"Maybe Genie buy you that for your birthday. Oh! Jessie would not like that?" Gene said, and took out a piece of wet tissue.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 pm

When Jess saw that he was nodding she got so happy that she started to jump around and
    Shout that she was going to live in that castle and she got some real strange looks from other visitors.

"Yay!!! Jess can live in the castle!"

She jumped on Genes back and giggled.

"Jess can pay for some of the castle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:16 am