Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Demo Matimarcan
Lacey Black
Juliet Rosali Lazar
7 posters

A Marriage

A Marriage Empty A Marriage

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Gene touched the statue of the late founder of Hogwarts in the Ravenclaw tower, and he closed his eyes as he was whisked off to Lyme Park, which he had booked from the city under , "Private affairs" which really was a wedding. Or else how on earth could he take over this entire serene area for his wedding?

Gene went around checking the magical barriers, and when he was done, he went around to check on the chefs who were cooking in the open, or if it was in the mansion itself, which was decorated with red banners and carpets.

He also went ahead to check with the head of security, who assured him that it was alright. Gene then cast a look at a not-so-well camouflaged sniper camping on the roof with their heat-seeking scopes to spot intruders.

"Very well. I want all security precautions tightened! Colonel. If something screws up, the next thing you get is a court martial." Gene said, and walked away, and checked on the food which had already been laid out, and he took note of the orchestra playing music as part of warming up for the wedding later.

True, he may have already been overdoing this. But seriously? He wouldn't regret spending his entire fortune to spend his life with this one girl.

"Cloudy. Perfect. Not too warm and not too cold." Gene smiled, and he poured himself a glass of champagne to calm himself down.

(OOC: Groom's attire: http://photos.weddingbycolor.com/p/000/010/570/m/100326/p/photo/273431.jpg
    Wedding Bands: http://bluediamondring-s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/wedding-ring-set.jpg
    Location: http://austenprose.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/lyme_park2.jpg )

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

A Marriage Empty Re: A Marriage

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Wandering around Julie was beginning to wonder if she was in the right place just in case she was not where she was suppose to be she had her invitation in the bag that she had brought along just in case she needed to find something to do but that would be unlikely since she was the ring bearer for this wedding.

When she finally saw Her professor the one who had invited her to his wedding she wandered over to him for she did not know where she was suppose to be at the moment. "Hello Professor Downie and congratulation on this day!"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Gene was looking around anxiously and trying to spot anything that would make the wedding a disaster. So far, it was perfect.

"Ahh! My dear Ringbearer!" Gene smiled, and showed her to the table of food.

"Just gorge yourself silly first okay? Julie? The rings with you?" Gene smiled, and heaved a sigh of relief when the ring was indeed with her.

"I'm kind of worried." Gene sighed, and took another sip of wine, careful not to get himself drunk.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Lucidus arrives in Lyme Park, dressed in a black suit and Ravenclaw-Blue tie. He hadn't ever actually met Professor Downie before, but didn't want to pass up the opportunity to congratulate him on his marriage.

He wasn't quite sure he was in the right place. Military looking men were everywhere as well as a man frantically checking things. Lucidus walked cautiously over to where he saw the food was and decided his best bet was to stay near the food.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 am

Allie knew instantly that she was in the right place. The decorations, the smell of food, the wine glasses, everything, was to perfection. She smiled. They were sure having a crazy expensive wedding.

She lingered in the area where the chefs were for a bit, nearly drooling at all the food, then made her away around the rest of the area.

How on earth did they get everything so perfect?

Allie couldn't suppress her gawking expression at it all. They even had high security!

As she turned, she spotted the groom and walked up to him then pulled him into a bone-crushing-Allie-hug.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Aimee!"

She stepped back and appraised him with her smile then gestured to their surroundings. "It's all so beautiful. You did a wonderful job!" Allie beamed. "She is a very lucky woman. I hope you're both happy."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 am

Gene recognised his fellow Ravenclaw, and he pat him on the shoulder.

"I'm Gene Downie, also known as the groom or your head of house. I'm so glad that you could come and join us!" Gene laughed, and walked away, until he was suddenly attacked by a Hufflepuff in a hug.

"Ahh! You must be Allie! I've heard so much about you from other professors! Good things, I assure you." Gene smiled, and led her to the food.

"Help yourself, Allie. The guests are still coming in." Gene smiled, and pointed at the infantryman on the roofs.

"Hey! You few! Get into position! NOW!"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 am

"I am sure that this day will be perfect for you and Aimee." Julie eyed the table with the food however she was not really hungry yet she was about to sit down when she realized a boy standing close to the table.

She decided that she would be a little friendly she felt her skirts swish a little and kept walking towards the boy. "Hello there." She was trying to get her first impression of the boy but was having a little hard time with but she did not care in fact she found it a little interesting shaking her head out a little she was trying to get the fact that she found him interesting.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 am

"Still yelling at troops all the time, Gene?" Marcus said as he walked up to the groom. Marcus is wearing a grey suit and vest with a sharp purple and black striped tie.

Looking around at the scenery, Marcus brushed his dreads out of his face. "Very nice spread. Didn't realize you could afford all of this. She must be one lucky lady to get all this. I think she's gonna love what I made for her."

He held up a miniature clay version of Gene. "Wouldn't she?"

Turning quickly, and accidentally dropping the miniature, he looks up at the roof and points. "Is he supposed to be visible?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 am

"Marcus! My old comrade! I'm so glad you could come!" Gene walked up to him and shook his hand.

"These ex-Aurors are armed with muggle thermal sensors. I don't want someone sneaking in with invisibility cloaks. Either way, the muggle divisions are only a minute away from here, completely equipped to crush dissent. I don't want my wife to know though." Gene whispered.

"They are meant to be seen. Let trouble-makers know that I won't hesitate to use force if necessary. My old friend... So pleased you could come. How are you!" Gene poured two glasses of champagne and offered him one.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Watching all the people arrive was starting to make Julie a little nervous but this was not a day for her to let her nerves get the better of her she was here for her professor and his soon to be wife.

Sitting down on the grass as she waited for the boy to reply she scanned the location it was so beautiful she knew in her heart that this was going to be an amazing day and maybe an amazing wedding but she had not been to a wedding before so she would not be able to tell a good one from one that went terriblly wrong.

After a moment she got up and walked around again. Seeing her professor once more she headed over to him and smiled. She could tell that he was nervous she would also be if she was going to be giving up her freedom even if it was to someone she loved. She gave him a little hug before saying. "I promise to be on my best behavior today."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 pm

"I'm sorry," Luz said as he came up to the girl that had said hello extending his hand and giving her a warm smile, "I was a little distracted. Running around, getting lost in my own head. I'm Lucidus Madlim; Ravenclaw."

Hanging off his shoulder is a leather satchel with quite a number of papers and a quill and bottle of ink. Handwritten words cover those pages messily.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

"Oh," He exclaimed while taking the glass of champagne, "Don't mind if I do. How many units did you set up? Seems to be quite a few."

Marcus took a few sips from the glass before seeing the doll on the ground. Forgetting the champagne, he leans down to pick it up, spilling the champagne on the floor. "Oh bother," He said after finally standing up. "The doll is covered in dirt now..."
    He took out a handkerchief and started to brush the doll off vigorously.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Gene walked over to the two students and laughed.

"Good to see you busy, Lucidus." He nodded at the bag full of notes and papers.

"And I know you snuck out out of school to go somewhere." He smirked, and he laughed at the boy's horrified expression.

"We'll talk about it next time. Either way, Julie. Thank you for pledging your good behaviour on this day." Gene smiled, and hugged her back.

"My dear Marcus. It stands to reason that there are one thousand men defending this area, mostly my muggle army, and this thousand excludes what the Minister of Magic will have." He toasted him and took the doll.

"Thank you very much, comrade."
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:20 pm

"Oh no, I hope I'm not running late for anything," said Democritus. He didn't appear to do so though. "What a lovely place."

His niece had run off somewhere, but he didn't bother to go look for her anyway. She could be just fine on her own anyways. He saved her a seat and went to talk to the other guests and hopefully chat with the groom. He admitted to himself in embarrassment that he had no advice to give to him though.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"Professor! So glad that you can join us!" Gene shook the hand of his fellow colleague.

"Where is Susannah..?" Gene asked before he shrugged.

"Come professor. Eat and drink to your fill!" Gene led him to the dining table.
    Carina Rosier
    Carina Rosier
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carina Rosier Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Carina was a little hesitant about being present at the wedding of one of the Professors, but had nonetheless found herself standing in attendance, feeling more than a little awkward. Weddings were happy occasions to be sure, she hadn't had that much experience of them though in her life so far.

She had tried to make her dress code a little more formal than usual, simply due to the occasion, and she had placed particular emphasis on her hair, brushing it till it was straight. She was a little vain when it came to her hair. There were a few students milling around, and adults, other than that it was peaceful enough, despite the presence of soldiers.

Carina spotted a table with some food on it and was unable to resist making her way over to there. Food was always a good hook for her.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

"Thank you, Professor." Allie smiled then blushed. "Really? I'm glad they're good things. . ."

She milled around the table and took a few crackers, something light to save room for what was to come. Plus, she was far too excited to actually eat much. Dipping a cracker into some weird colored -and what she presumed was dip- stuff, she complemented the chef and thanked her Professor before turning back to enjoy more of the oddly flavored food.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Melanie loved weddings and had been the most happy to be invited to her Professors - and head of house's wedding. She was wearing her pretties purple dress and her head flowing around her shoulders.

Once there she looked around happily, everything was so beautiful, it didn't take her long to spot her friend Allie so she ran straight away towards ther.
    "ALLIE OH ALLIE! HI!" she exclaimed and jumped on her friend.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:58 pm

"Erm... right..." He mumbled as he backed away slightly trying to regain his composure, "I expect we will... Thank you sir, and congratulations."
    Embarrassed, he retreats back to the food table to get himself a drink.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

"Yes... Lucidus... We shall talk. But don't worry. I sneaked out when I was a kid also." Gene smiled, and walked over to Mel.

"Ahh! So glad you can join my wedding! Go enjoy the food first okay?" Gene smiled, before he picked up a tray of Butterbeer and offered them to his students.

"Hey! Come try some Butterbeer!"
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:40 am

"Oh hey Melly!" Allie exclaimed as she was tackled in an enveloping hug. "You look amazing!"

She looked her blond friend up and down. A free flowing purple dress that cut her just perfectly, and her hair was gorgeously down and framing her smiling face. Allie was in a dark green, strapless dress that hugged her body on top and flowed beautifully down at the waist where it ended at her knees. White simple heels, a pearl necklace, and pearl earrings, were the toppers to her outfit. Her raven hair was pinned up in an elegant but lose bun/twist with a few free falling curls dangling around her lightly make-upped face.

She turned and smiled at her Professor, excepting the offer of a Butterbeer. "Thank you!"
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:40 am

Blaire arrived at the wedding a little out of breath. She had been worried about being late and rushed getting ready. She was wearing a knee length turquoise dress with matching high heels. Her hair was pulled back in a bun and the only make-up she had on was a bit of eye liner and some mascara.

"Congrats, Gene!" she told the groom after steadying her breath and walking over to him. Blaire saw several of her students and a few professors were already there and nodded to each of them. "Are you nervous?" she asked Gene, turning back to him.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am

Gene recognised the arrival of one of the head of houses, and went over to greet her.

"Hey, Blaire! Glad you can make it!" Gene shook her hand and offered her a Butterbeer.

"Thank you! Nervous? Of course not!" Gene said loudly and when there was a small sound behind him, he dropped the bottle he was holding and it shattered.

"Goodness... Never been so nervous before." Gene smiled and offered her a glass of champagne instead.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 am

Briony smiled, she didn't think so soon after her own wedding that she would be seeing her own best friend married, there was some doubts in her mind of course about the man that she was marrying but then again that was only natural Aimee was her best friend and if this guy messed her around it would be even more of an excuse to kill him. Getting over the fact that Aimee was marrying a Burnt Chicken Briony had agreed to be her maid of honour.

Squeezing Aimees hand reassuringly before she apparated to Ravenclaw Tower Briony began to walk down the aisle hopefully making all of the guests present take their seats and hush for the coming of the Bride. Her dress was simple, just a plain dark red colour to go with the accent colours in the reception and in the flowers surrounding the tower.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Aimee bit her lip, as soon as Briony left for the tower she began to panic slightly, today was the day that she married the man that she loved, she had no idea what he would think of her dress, her hair but she hoped that he would like it, she was so giddy that even after a couple of seconds she was giggling like a five year old waiting for Christmas.

Waiting a few more moments so that Briony could reach the alter first, she looked at her father who was tearing up besides her and she held out her hand for him to take, trying not to cry herself with the emotional atmosphere in her dressing room her father not being able to handle giving his baby girl away.

With a smile on her face Aimee swallowed hard to let the lump in her throat go away she apparated with her father to Ravenclaw tower, took a look at Gene standing at the end of the aisle and her smile grew wider, still holding onto her father Aimee began to step down the carpet to the alter.

A Marriage Satin-sweetheart-a-line-asymmetrical-pick-up-skirt-with-cap-sleeves-and-chapel-train-hot-sell-wedding-gown-wm-0182

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am