Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene)

Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Tell (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Gene smiled happily, and hugged her back.

"Yes, it is built on the top of a cliff though. Five minutes drive from town in France. Anyway, how are you on that, Trinity?" He said cheerfully, bending down and hugging his wife's stomach.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 am

Aimee giggled happily just thinking about the food and the culture there in Framce, then she thought suddenly:

"Oh but Gene darling what about a school for little Trinity?"

Biting her lip Aimee only wanted the best education for her child and of course she would have to be taught in French so lessons would be needed.

"Trinity likes her name."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 am

"School? I can always resign my job and teach her... And we can send her to Hogwarts or Beaubaxtons." Gene smiled, hugging her.

"But, I'd insist she takes both muggle and wizarding education." Gene frowned, he knew it was possible because he himself had done it before. It'd make their child more flexible in the real world.

"And no short skirts and revealing clothes to her dying days." He said sternly.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

Aimee smiled, she knew that their child could easily go to any wizarding school but she was referring to the primary school days where she learnt the basics.

"Yes of course Gene I was just wondering about primary schools..."

She frowned a little and wondered if that would be what was best for their baby she thought that the child should choose whatever she wanted to do, if it was too hard for her they would have to reconsider.

"Maybe, if she finds it hard then we'll have to stop her Muggle education, we're not all as smart as you."

Aimee giggled and winked:

"That's up to our baby."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:10 am

"Primary schools? I'll leave that to you. But let it be known that I teach my children the best. And I want the best for them." He said gravely.

"I'll coach her personally in all subjects." Gene smiled, and nodded.

"I'm not a tyrant." Gene said.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 am

Aimee sighed and got up from her seat moving a little further away from Gene, sitting instead now on a window seat looking out into the garden of their house, it sounded like Gene wanted to bring their child up to be exactly like himself not her own person, and Aimee had a problem with that.

"Were supposed to find these things out together."

She frowned and placed a hand over her stomach.

"Don't you think I also want what is best for our child..yes Gene...OUR child not your child, not my child, our child."

Aimee hugged her stomach tighly and she felt for Trinity, for when she grew up she would be under a lot of stress form her father.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 am

Gene kept quiet for a moment, and he walked over to Aimee and said softly, "I realize my mistake... I'll let us three decide what to do. I won't pressure our child, I promise. If I do, remind me. I'm not a bad father-to-be. Just a very handsome one." He joked, and tickled her, and smiled.

"Aimee, Trinity and you will be the only regret I have if I live this world. Trinity's education, I'll let you take reign whenever possible. Discipline, we can work it out together."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 am

Aimee smiled happily glad that gene realised that he wasn'ty exactly being the best father right now, dictating to their daughter and she hadn't even been born yet! She could see that they would be having lots of problems in the years to come with her and her father clashing.

"I want to be able to figure this parenting out together, we shall both choose our daughters education and of course with her consent in later years. And yes, yes you are."

She winked, hugging Gene close to her.

"Well all we need to do is decide if we're going to keep her at home or send her to nursery first."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

"I think I'll send her to a nursery where she can start making friends... But I'm rather protective... So maybe she should stay at home. What say you?" Gene frowned.

"Aimee, should I resign and coach her alone?" Gene asked, tilting his head.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Aimee smiled, poor Gene she wasn't even born yet and he was already suffering Dad Syndrome over Trinity, moving so that she could snuggle up to Gene Aimee bit her lip and thought for a while.

"She should go to nursery. She needs to be able to make friends and she can't do that at home, I dont want her social skills to be stunted."

Shaking her head with a frown Aimee muttered:

"No no, she needs to have a life outside of her parents, school and making friends is important, so no I do not think you should tutor her."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

"Okay.. She'll go to a nursery then. But, wizarding school. Beauxbaxtons, Durmstrang or Hogwarts? I'd prefer Hogwarts, so I can know which guy is hitting on her and all. Easier to watch too." Gene's eyes narrowed.

"Then... Do your parents know that you are pregnant?" Gene asked, his eyes widening.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Aimee thought for a moment, Hogwarts was one of the best experiances of her life so it would be great for her to go there. Nodding her head Aimee said:

"I agree, Hogwarts is a great school and we know that she's going to get a well rounded education as opposed to arts in Beauxbatons and weaponry in Durmstrang."

Giggling Aimee nodded her head again, she was probably looking like one of those little nodding dogs in the cars.

"Yes they know, it's one of the reasons they wanted me to phone you."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 am

Gene smiled.

"I am so sorry that I made you upset. So sorry. I vow that I will never ever betray your love for me. Remember that I vowed to marry you? I have." Gene kissed her.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Aimee patted Gene on the shoulder and smiled sweetly at him, she knew he didn't mean it and she was just being protective of the baby as he would have been in her situation if he had known.

"I know love I know, one never means for these things to happen..,"

Giggling Aimee nodded her head:

"I believe you Gene but yes that's an example your word is gold."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 am

"I like to think that my words are true. Money is never a good estimate." Gene smiled, and he looked at her stomach.

"Any idea when you got pregnant? The honeymoon? Or when (OOC: Mandy..) I got into one of them randon moods?" Gene asked, smiling at her tummy.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 am

Aimee wondered and set up the dates in her head, she supposed that it would have been around the time of the honeymoon and so she nodded her head, playing with her hair.

"I think it must have been in that time period yes, it wasn't a funny mood...it was a great mood."

Snuggling closer to Gene Aimee purred

"AFter all it was our honeymoon."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Gene nodded, and smiled.

"Is it too early to go shopping for baby things? Maybe I'll make a cot myself! Or maybe, I can start writing a children's book for her! Or maybe..." He ranted on and on, excited.

"I guess being naughty on honeymoon isn't so bad..." He shrugged.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Aimee laughed happily and shook her head when Gene went on about making things for Trinity, she thought about it and nodded her head slowly at one of his suggestions.

"We should make her a cot together, maybe if you make it and I paint and decorate it yes? A nice present for her."

Smiling she poked Genes nose:

"Youre a confusing man Gene."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 am

"Yes, I am confusing, aren't I?" Gene smiled and kissed her.

"Let us make a cot. What wood?" He smiled, knocking his fist against the teak table.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 am

Making sure that she looked dead serious when she said it Aimee muttered:

"I think we may need to get you some help dear."

Before bursting into laughter unable to keep the facade going for much longer, furrowing her brow in thought Aimee pondered different types of wood.

"How about cherry?"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 am

Gene straightened his face.

"Yes, I need some help with love, don't I?" before he burst out laughing with Aimee.

"How about Rosewood? Or Oak? How's your hand at craft anyway." Gene asked, scratching his chin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:01 pm