Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A new beginning

A new beginning Empty A new beginning

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Alexis dragged her heavy trunk trough the crowded platform with a crabby Julius in his cage. her parents didn't have time to see her off. She shrugged, she was used to it by now. she found an empty compartment near the back. she settled in with a defense book on her lap.

A new beginning Empty Re: A new beginning

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Charlotte walked into a compartment, dragging her trunk and her cat with it.

"Mind if join you?" Charlie asked.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Desdemona dragged her trunk through the train trying to find a semi-empty compartment. Opening the door to her right she sees two girls sitting inside. She leans against the door.

"Mind if I sit with you?" She asked with a smile.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"I guess not," Charlotte said as she sat down and looked at the girl who had just entered the comparment. "I'm Charlotte; Char or Charlie is acceptble too."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 pm

"Thanks!" Desdemona said as she took a seat. "It took me forever to find a compartment."
    "My name is Desdemona, you can call me Dee if you want. I'll call you Charlie" she told the girl sitting across from her.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am

"Dee it is," Char nodded in acknoledgment. "How are you?" She asked, remembering her manners.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:21 am

Desdemona took out a book and started flipping through the pages. She realized Charlie had just asked her something.
    Looking up she thought for a moment before saying "Very well, can't wait to be at school." She closed her book and leaned back, "How are you?"

A new beginning Empty A new begining

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 am

Alexis was startled out of her reverie, 'Oh sure, please sit down. I'm Alexis.'
    [Hello guys, I'd surely like to talk with you. But it feels awkward to talk in the Hogwarts Express when classes have already started. So welcome to the common room. The topic is 'An evening in common room'. Come join us. What do you say?]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am

[OOC: Sure, why not :] )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm