Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Ci
Ophelia Montague
Nia
7 posters

Another beginning - fifth year

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Another beginning - fifth year Empty Another beginning - fifth year

Post by Nia Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 am

Ksenia entered the classroom and seated herself at one of the tables towards the front of the room. Reaching into her bag she retrieved the textbook, placing it in front of herself. She had already skimmed through the chapter they would be studying in this lesson, though not as thoroughly as she would have done before, having been busy during the summer with other more important books.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Another beginning - fifth year Empty Re: Another beginning - fifth year

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:38 pm

"Ksenia," Ophelia greeted with a nod as she sat down. She wasn't entirely sure where they stood, the girl that had formally been her best friend, and herself. Their few meetings since rediscovering each other had each been more than a little...

Odd. Either ending or starting poorly, or making almost no sense at all.

She would almost say they had reached an odd sort of truce upon the ship but... they had both been talking around things, and not saying anything that really meant anything.

Placing her wand upon the table, she began to spin it about and wait to learn something.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 am

Ciar strolled into the classroom and unconsciously kicked the door closed behind her, her nose buried in a book about spellwork and its uses in battle. Seemingly walking blind she wandered her way to a desk at the left side of the room towards the front and without so much looking at the other two girls greeted, "Ksenia. Montague."

Sliding her pack off her back she set it on the top of the desk and one handedly took her ink pot, quill, textbook, and a spiral bound bunch of parchment out of it, her grey eyes never once leaving her book. The teen flipped the page as she took her seat and put her feet up on her desk. She muttered under her breath while reading, "Can't these people think of a way to use seemingly harmless spells in battle?" Ciar gave a small sigh and pursed her lips as she kept reading.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Frodo entered the class, feeling slightly excited as this was his lesson in this subject. He smiled lightly at his classmates and took a seat at the back, waiting for the lesson to begin.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Yefrem walked into the classroom. He smiled slightly to the others, and took a seat alone, waiting for the lesson to begin.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Pieter waltzed in, high spirits as usual as he placed himself in between the two quiet boys in the back. He went to push up his glasses, then remembered they weren't there and laughed.

"How are you two today?" he smiled, placing his books on the table.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 am

Laetitia merrily greeted the class as she waltzed through the door. "Good morning!" she cheerily grinned. She muttered the incantation quietly to herself and looked at her class. "Well, what do you think are we going to do today?" she asked.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 am

"Bubblehead Charm," Ciar answered in a low monotone, nose still buried in the book, her eyes not even leaving the page. She smirked. Not many people understood why she kept her ink in silver pots, polished to a mirror like sheen. She had watched the teacher come in and perform the charm on herself. It seemed like her eyes had never left her book though especially with her feet on the desk and her leaning back in her chair.

She tapped her finger against her chin and brushed it across her pursed lips. "I wonder," the Irish teen muttered low to herself, "could the bubblehead charm be used in conjunction with a gas spell to be used offensively?"
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 am

"Correct, Miss Whelan!" Lae announced, "five points to Hrabrost." The professor shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure; I've never thought of it," she answered thoughtfully, "but perhaps if we have time at the end of the lesson, we can try it." She then clasped her hands together. "Does anyone know the incantation?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 am

"The incantation is Caeli Praemunio," Ksenia said calmly as she adjusted her closed book on the table slightly. "Trapping gas to poison one person only.....It could be useful in some cases in battle I suppose. But much too troublesome I would say. There are a lot of other much easier options to knock a person down or kill them during battle. And if you are using gas why not poison the whole room with it and use the Bubble Head charm for protection?" she asked, her voice thoughtful. It was good to debate on such matters.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:56 am

Ciar tried not to gape at the professor who not only said her idea out loud but even offered to try it at the end of the lesson. The response left her completely floored and it was all she could do not to flap her mouth like a fish out of water. She had a reputation though and she kept her dignity about her as she listened to Nia's words regarding poison gas.

"If you did it to only one person I would think it would be more useful as an execution style then useful in battle," Ciar responded, glad that someone appeared to have some sense in this class. "However as you pointed out, Ksenia, I was thinking about using the Bubblehead Charm as a defensive measure for yourself while the room was gassed. Then you could go in and ensure that everyone was dead or dying without putting yourself at risk."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 am

Lae nodded. "How thoughtful of you two," she announced, "five points to Hrabrost and Slushatel for having a wonderful debate. Perhaps when we have time we can continue this." She looked around and sighed. "Well... take turns practicing with each other. Miss Whelan and Miss Sokol, I suppose you two can be partners... um, Mister Popov and Miss Montague, and Mister Moria, you can practice with me." She clapped her hands. "Come on, then! We don't have all day!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:46 am