Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Damian Gray
Arsen Salvator
Lacey Black
Karmzy
Scarlet Valora Potter
Alessa D'Angelo Romano
Anna Tshering
Tobias Forsyte
12 posters

Lesson One

Lesson One Empty Lesson One

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome, everyone. If I'm not mistaken, this is the list of the pupils who will be attending my class this year.

First year:

HUFFLEPUFF: Damian Gray, Takiya Hilda Black
    SLYTHERIN: Erin Lily NigtGale, Jamie Malfoy, Patrik Walcott
    GRYFFINDOR: Scarlet Valora Potter

Second year:

SLYTHERIN: Alexis Hope, Alessa Romano,
    RAVENCLAW: Clarisse Valliere, Annabeth Tshering
    GRYFFINDOR: Zayden Parker
    HUFFLEPUFF: Tobias McTavers Forsyte

Third year:

GRYFFINDOR: Lacey Black, Kathryn Anne Dagworth, Lucy Lovegood
    SLYTHERIN: Aireon Thiren, Karma Black, Arsen Salvator,
    RAVENCLAW: Anyara Lavener Broan

Lessons will begin as of tomorrow. Please announce your arrival in reply to this. I don't tolerate late arrivers, even though I'll only be running over the spells you will learn this year and the class rules of course. To me it is of great importance that you all keep to it. If you haven't read them quite yet, please... do so.

I. Minerva

Lesson One Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Takiya walked in, quietly. She wasn't sure what the teacher will be like, so she decided to behave in this class, observing the teacher. She sat down in a random desk, a desk in the back.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Professor Minerva quietly gazed over the edge of her book at the first arriver. She had chosen to reread an old book while waiting for all pupils to pile into the Wizard Dueling classroom for their first lesson - one from when she had been younger herself.

She vaguely recalled the pupil that arrived; she had seen the girl get Sorted into Hufflepuff. She could see the girl was nervous, even if only by choice of desk. Was she so scary then? She wondered. Was it the knot? The eyeglasses? She herself was a little nervous as well after all... even though Isolde had dreamed of becoming a teacher one day. She was new there just like the first year that had walked into the room.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ms.Minvera?" She asks. "Do you have a certain seating arrangement's?" She asked.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Professor Minerva unconsciously smiled at the polite tone. If all pupils were going to behave like that, this would be a splendid year. She quietly allowed the book which she had been reading until then to drop upon the desk and rose to her full six feet, moving to sit on the edge of her huge wooden desk, hoping that it would make her seem somewhat less strict. In fact, she was rather kind and chill to those who really knew her, but if you were like that as a teacher, you would never have them in check... and of course the main target was not to amuse the pupils, but to teach them how to defend themselves if worse came to worse... just in case.

She kindly shook her head. "No," she said. "You're all free to sit wherever you like in my class... thus far. When I experience that the freedom given is abused by disturbing my lessons with talking and other misbehavior, I might change my opinion about that, and then I might have to order you all where to sit. Until then, just know that I don't bite." She quietly reached back for her book again, muttering while adding to herself, "Unless you give me reason to."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Tobi arrived to the Wizard Dueling class not a moment too soon. He only saw Proessor Minvera and another Hufflepuff. He heard her asking about seating arrangements and heard the response the Professor made so he took his seat as well.. He smiled and said "Hello Professor Minerva." He turned to the only other classmate in the room and said "Hello Tak."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Takiya smiled. "Well, I guess I should say this now. I tend to have a rebellious moods sometimes, which never ends up good. But they don't happen often. Other than that, like any other Huffle, I respect Adults and other students, until they give me a reason not too." She grinned.

She looked at Tobias. "Hey. What's up?"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

"Good day," Professor Minerva said, watching as another Hufflepuff took his seat in the classroom. She unconsciously crossed her legs, continuing to read on... however, never failing to notice any move made in her classroom and her eyes sweeping to and fro the doorway.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Tobi sat there for a few seconds before saying "Nothing much really. Just waiting for the other kids to show up so we can start class." He turned to sit back facing forward and started to look through his book taking the time to look up and watch the clock constantly.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Takiya laughed. "Yeah, I am waiting too. Maybe I should do something to amuse my self, like laugh." She laughed again. She got out a piece of parchment, and starte doodling.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

Anna walked quietly into the classroom, waiting for the class to start. She hoped that she would find anyone she recognized from last year, even though she knew the chances of that happening are thin. Sighing, she sat at the back of the class, letting her eyes wander about the classroom.

Lesson One Empty Lesson One

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 am

Alexis was afraid she'd be late. She wanted to be on time for classes. She was reassured to see only two students present. She chose a seat in the second row.
    'Hello Professor' She greeted her. She looks stern, Alexis thought.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am

Anna walked slowly to the girl at the second row, a bright smile on her face. She had made friends last year, but she was determined to make more this year. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" she asked.

Lesson One Empty Lesson one

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:59 am

Alexis looked up to the girl, have I seen her before?
    'Um, I'm not sure. But never mind, we can always reintroduce ourselves, right? I'm Alexis Hope. Would you like to sit here?' She smiled at her.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 am

Anna smiled, "Oh, I'm Annabeth. But please, call me Anna. Annabeth sounds so old-fashioned to me."

She flopped down on the seat next to Alexis, taking out her sky blue quill.

"I wonder what class is going to be like," she said. "I know it sounds weird, since I'm a second year, but when you spend most of your summer in Asia, you tend to forget a couple of things."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 am

'Really? Where did you spend your summer? I'm new in hogwarts too. I's homeschooled lasr year.' Alexis followed Anna and pulled out her parchment and a pure black quill.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 am

"Homeschooled?" Anna asked curiously, fiddling with her quill. "I've never been homeschooled before, but Dad says it's not much fun. Anyway, how is Hogwarts treating you so far?"

"I spent my summer in this piddly little country called Bhutan," Anna added. "I know most people would have never heard of it. It's a bit difficult to get in, but I don't blame it; it's got mountains everywhere."

Lesson One Empty Lesson 1

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 am

Alexis grinned,'Oh, don't worry. I've heard about it. It's in the Himalayas, isn't it? Tell me more about it!'
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 am

"Uhh..." Annabeth thought, not knowing how to describe it without going on an extremely long rant. "It's cold - especially in winter - it's full of mountains, and all the houses are made of wood. Well, most. The really rich people have houses made of bricks. There are temples everywhere and you can't go one street, alley, whatever without seeing one."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 am

Air eon walked into the classroom. He looked around at the other students present. He found that most were first or second years. That suited him just fine. He preferred to play a solo note.

"Good morning, Professor," he addressed in a formal tone. He got out his textbook and began idly flipping through the pages. In his head, he was mentally comparing them to the other spells he could perform.

A new chapter in my life begins. he thought.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 am

Professor Minerva politely nodded as three more pupils filed into her classroom. She was getting a little nervous, considering class would begin soon... and not even half of the ones who had signed up had arrived. She thus chose to ignore the two girls talking for now, but made sure to watch them closer while class lasted. If there was something that Isolde Minerva hated, it were pupils talking while she tried to teach. She sighed. "Is any of you aware of where the others who signed up for my class are? I would like to begin soon..."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 am

Alessa peeked in the doors before going in. Am I late?, she thought. Sighing, she went in and looked at her professor with a polite smile. It's weird doing this, she muttered. "Good day Professor," she said before finding herself a seat. She saw her friend Alexis and a Ravenclaw seated beside her. She went for Alexis's other side and smiled. "Hey Alexis," she said giving out a smile wave. She looked at the Ravenclaw and smiled as well. "Hello. I'm afraid we haven't met yet. I'm Alessa Romano, but you can call me Alessa or Lessy or Less or however you wish, really. I couldn't care less. I hope you don't mind if I sit with you?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 am

Anna nodded. "I'm Anna," she smiled. "Nice to meet you, Lessy. Come and sit with us! We don't mind."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:04 am

Alexis turned to Professor Minerva as she started talking. She was interested to learn duelling. But even half the hadn't come yet.
    She nodded at Anna, she'd hear about Bhutan later in detail, she promised herself
    she smiled at Alessa as she walked in,'Hey Alessa, come sit with us.'
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Scarlet Valora Potter
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Scarlet Valora Potter Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 am

Scarlet was getting scared. She saw the list of students and she's the only Gryffindor who's a first year. There's Alexis, of course, the girl who helped her inside the library. But she's wit her other friends. She politely bowed at the professor and waved at Alexis. Should I sit with her?, she thought.

She walked towards Alexis. "Hello. Mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked politely, looking at the Ravenclaw's and the Slytherin's eyes. Maybe I could read their minds in advance, just to make sure if they're okay with me.

Ugh, Scarlet, calm down! It's not the end of the world, not yet!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:40 pm